Pages:
Author

Topic: Syrian "refugee" attempts to rape 8-year old Danish girl - page 3. (Read 5498 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
No it is not. You have no source to prove your word for a very simple reason, it's total bulshit. Find me just ONE study talking about 15% muslim, just ONE.

Cause I can give you as much as you want claiming the 5% are still reliable.

You will not be able to give any "reliable" proof to backup your claims, because racial and religious statistics are banned in France. No matter how many sources you cite, all of them will be just assumptions rather than real population count.

There has been only one population count according to racial origin in France during the last 100 years. It was a study conducted by the French medical association, on the prevalence of sickle-cell anemia. This particular disease affects only people having Arab, Black, Turkish and Indian descent. So the medical association tabled data on births, where at least one of the parent is from these backgrounds.

This is what they found: 34.44% of newborns in France in 2012 were non-White.

Data from 2013: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EhD4yaZnnN8/VEVCZ22G3fI/AAAAAAAAAF8/Zng9za4gdFk/s1600/National%2BScreening%2BTests%2Bon%2BSickle%2BCell%2BDeasease%2Bin%2BNewborns%2C%2BFrance%2B2005-13.jpg

Data from 2014: https://bloodyshovel.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/73akbau.png?w=630
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Yeah lost forever. The 5% of Muslims are really gonna kill us all xD

Listen faggot, I will be having no problem if that percentage remains at 5% or 10%. But the 5% mark was achieved almost three decades ago. Now it is more like 15%. And in two decades time, it will be 30%. By then, Shakira law will be introduced across France, and people like you will be thrown off from the top of buildings or stoned to death.

man dude you are a living example why the average iq of indians is just between that of blacks and hispanics.

oh yeah, before i forget: stop lying.

#hips dont lie

Thanks I also thought about that xD

And yeah it's amazing how when I come with 5 different sources to back my figures it's bullshit and I'm a faggot, but when he just gives a 15% out of thin air without anything to support his claim it's plain obvious...

Reason is pretty easy.
That guy thinks his asshole is a reliable source. Lol
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Listen faggot, I will be having no problem if that percentage remains at 5% or 10%. But the 5% mark was achieved almost three decades ago. Now it is more like 15%. And in two decades time, it will be 30%. By then, Shakira law will be introduced across France, and people like you will be thrown off from the top of buildings or stoned to death.

man dude you are a living example why the average iq of indians is just between that of blacks and hispanics.

#hips dont lie

Thanks I also thought about that xD

And yeah it's amazing how when I come with 5 different sources to back my figures it's bullshit and I'm a faggot, but when he just gives a 15% out of thin air without anything to support his claim it's plain obvious...

No it is not. You have no source to prove your word for a very simple reason, it's total bulshit. Find me just ONE study talking about 15% muslim, just ONE.

Cause I can give you as much as you want claiming the 5% are still reliable.
legendary
I will tell you why it isn't lost forever : civil war ! One will happen in two decades maximum and will make one part kill the other. That's indeed that the Whites will win Roll Eyes. I'm sure that this movement will start from France.

The Western Europeans have no capability to fight. Most of them have become feminized, as a result of decades of rabid political correctness and radical feminism. No one knows how to use a fire-arm, and even if a small minority rise up in rebellion, they will be demonized as neo-nazis and crushed in a matter of few days by the government.
Activity: 280
In 20 years or so don't know how much white people and real Europeans will be there. Look Paris now and what was 30 years ago
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !

I will tell you why it isn't lost forever : civil war ! One will happen in two decades maximum and will make one part kill the other. That's indeed that the Whites will win Roll Eyes. I'm sure that this movement will start from France.
Activity: 280
Germany deports 30k immigrants to Austria, that was on a news today. Why in Austria should deport them back to middle east and north Africa. Things like this will continue to happen if there is no reaction
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

#hips dont lie

legendary

If we (Europe) dont stop this madness with those backward, retarded goatfuckers and send them back in their desert, i bet Europe will end same as old Roman empire. History repeat it self.

Western Europe is lost for ever. Accept it.

However, there is a chance to save the Eastern Europe (including the former Eastern Germany). Merkel should be kicked out of power and placed in prison for high treason. Someone like Marine Le Pen or Nigel Farage should be made the head of the European Union, and the migration inflow of unwashed hordes from Pakistan and Nigeria should be immediately stopped.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !
If we (Europe) dont stop this madness with those backward, retarded goatfuckers and send them back in their desert, i bet Europe will end same as old Roman empire. History repeat it self.

Western Europe is lost for ever. Accept it.

However, there is a chance to save the Eastern Europe (including the former Eastern Germany). Merkel should be kicked out of power and placed in prison for high treason. Someone like Marine Le Pen or Nigel Farage should be made the head of the European Union, and the migration inflow of unwashed hordes from Pakistan and Nigeria should be immediately stopped.

No I don't think that the Western World is lost forever. Don't worry, people will fianlly wake up. Also, please don't spread bullshits on Marine Le Pen. He's "husband" is Jewish and his vice-president is a faggot, so I don't wait very much from this shitty party which is going more and more leftist... Just look at their economical plan, how could they don't destroy France ?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Actually 'we' didn't do that.
Also Denmark didn't do that and also did not have to allow them in. It was kindness.
Your problem is with the US, which even after 9/11 still don't stop being "conquerors".

Hmm no!
USA are responsible for current wars that is right.
But EU is totally responsible for colonisation and massive control of whole Africa.

You can't just accuse USA because they destroyed everything the last 30 years, we destroyed everything the 6 last centuries.

Yes, and also we're to blame because Adam and Eve ate an apple "6.000" years ago. Same logic. Makes sense.

USA is the DIRECT cause of this crisis, no OTHER one than forcibly remove governments on grounds that we're based on lies and fraud.... nothing to do with adam and eve, everything to do with bush and his country of docile consumers....
Yo-Ho!

We're still blaming everything on Bush, are we?

Hadn't seen that in a while.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
Also Denmark didn't do that and also did not have to allow them in. It was kindness.
Your problem is with the US, which even after 9/11 still don't stop being "conquerors".

Hmm no!
But EU is totally responsible for colonisation and massive control of whole Africa.

You can't just accuse USA because they destroyed everything the last 30 years, we destroyed everything the 6 last centuries.

Yes, and also we're to blame because Adam and Eve ate an apple "6.000" years ago. Same logic. Makes sense.

USA is the DIRECT cause of this crisis, no OTHER one than forcibly remove governments on grounds that we're based on lies and fraud.... nothing to do with adam and eve, everything to do with bush and his country of docile consumers....
Activity: 840
Merit: 529

Ahah! No the difference is the sin of Adam and Eve caused nothing else than a god to get mad.

Our colonisation and the steal of all ressources (which we continue to do btw, so it's not exactly only our "past" actions) caused damage and the current consequences of those damages are the migrants.
Activity: 350
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Hmm no!

Hmm no!

What the hell is wrong with these people? They literally come from sleeping with cows to such modern countries and do such things, instead of being grateful of being allowed in. It makes you wonder what's happening in their own countries that no one is speaking of, and for them are just "normal things".

Yeah they should be grateful for...
For what?
The destruction of their culture?
The steal of their natural ressources?
The wars and interference of Western countries?

I wonder, for what should they be grateful?

Oh, I do agree about that. Very much so. But still, they shouldn't be "pirates" when being welcomed in other countries.

Oh yeah, individuals are guilty. No doubt about that.
But I'm not sure we can do a lot about that.

You know sometimes I wonder if we shouldn't just finish what we started. It's a bit hypocritical to try to welcome them. We destroyed their people, their culture, their countries, spoil their soil and stole their ressources.

Let's just finish. Kill them all. That would be a solution at least.
What the hell is wrong with these people? They literally come from sleeping with cows to such modern countries and do such things, instead of being grateful of being allowed in. It makes you wonder what's happening in their own countries that no one is speaking of, and for them are just "normal things".

Yeah they should be grateful for...
For what?
The destruction of their culture?
The steal of their natural ressources?
The wars and interference of Western countries?

I wonder, for what should they be grateful?

Oh, I do agree about that. Very much so. But still, they shouldn't be "pirates" when being welcomed in other countries.
Pages:
Jump to: