Pages:
Author

Topic: Syrian "refugee" attempts to rape 8-year old Danish girl - page 7. (Read 5498 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
Easy, punish the rapists. It doesn't matter if they are immigrant/refugee or not. A criminal is a criminal.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
What does she hope to achieve?
More votes from migrants, in order to stay in power for another 10-12 years. But it didn't work well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
“A 40 year old male asylum seeker from Syria have been sentenced to nine months in prison after he was convicted of an attempted rape of an 8-year-old girl in December 2014. The then 39-year-old man suddenly stood in the girl’s room in the middle of the night. The girl screamed in horror, and it woke her parents who came to her rescue. After a fight between the offender and the girl’s father, the now 40-year-old asylum seeker was arrested by the police.”

Does anyone have a clue why Merkel want's all of these people in EU?  What does she hope to achieve?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
If that was to have happened in the EUA, I'm sure that this Syrian muslim would be shot. And that so happened the girl's father would be in his right.

What is EUA? Estados Unidos de América?

You are right. The Americans are much more aggressive and masculine when compared to the Western Europeans. And first of all, the law enforcement is very strict in the US, when compared to the European Union. These sort of incidents will be very rare. And even if such an incident occurs, the perpetrator will be put behind bars for a very long time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
http://newsbreak.dk/asylansoeger-forsoegte-at-voldtage-8-aarig-pige/

English translation: http://10news.dk/?p=2024

“A 40 year old male asylum seeker from Syria have been sentenced to nine months in prison after he was convicted of an attempted rape of an 8-year-old girl in December 2014. The then 39-year-old man suddenly stood in the girl’s room in the middle of the night. The girl screamed in horror, and it woke her parents who came to her rescue. After a fight between the offender and the girl’s father, the now 40-year-old asylum seeker was arrested by the police.”

Merkel will be overjoyed after hearing this news. After all, we know that die führerin is having wet dreams about Eurabia every day.

If that was to have happened in the EUA, I'm sure that this Syrian muslim would be shot. And that so happened the girl's father would be in his right.
legendary
why didnt the father kill him is what i'm wondering
Because the father would get sentenced for life in prison.

Life in prison without parole. If an immigrant murders a native then he will be out in less than 3 years. But if the opposite happens, then the perpetrator will be put behind bars for the rest of his miserable life. Also, the mainstream media will go ballistic and "human rights" organizations will organize memorials and rallies. A perfect example here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Marwa_El-Sherbini
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
why didnt the father kill him is what i'm wondering
Because the father would get sentenced for life in prison.
legendary
Small doses of neo-nazism could be considered as cure for this case.

Nope. That is the tactic used by the pro-immigration left wing loonies. For them everyone who oppose the mass immigration of Muslims to the European continent is a Nazi. For example, in Sweden the left-wingers have labelled the center-right Sweden Democrat party as "neo-Nazi", although its ideology is more similar to the Republican Party of the USA.
I don't care what these pro-immigration idiots are thinking about that. I'm just saying that neo-nazi regime would deal with this issue quickly enough, in the environmentally friendly way. These "refugees" will run away, desperately trying to save themselves from the bullets and gas chambers.
legendary

Nope. That is the tactic used by the pro-immigration left wing loonies. For them everyone who oppose the mass immigration of Muslims to the European continent is a Nazi. For example, in Sweden the left-wingers have labelled the center-right Sweden Democrat party as "neo-Nazi", although its ideology is more similar to the Republican Party of the USA.
legendary
legendary
If we (Europe) dont stop this madness with those backward, retarded goatfuckers and send them back in their desert, i bet Europe will end same as old Roman empire. History repeat it self.

Western Europe is lost for ever. Accept it.

However, there is a chance to save the Eastern Europe (including the former Eastern Germany). Merkel should be kicked out of power and placed in prison for high treason. Someone like Marine Le Pen or Nigel Farage should be made the head of the European Union, and the migration inflow of unwashed hordes from Pakistan and Nigeria should be immediately stopped.
Activity: 560
And who raped the children? The people from nations along the refugees' path or the varmints among the refugees?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
If we (Europe) dont stop this madness with those backward, retarded goatfuckers and send them back in their desert, i bet Europe will end same as old Roman empire. History repeat it self.

Well, now you see why America has a 2nd Amendment. The 2nd Amendment in America isn't for some father to execute a rapist on the spot. It is to execute government when they allow stupidity like this to go too far.

Copy Switzerland. The Swiss military is made up of the people. Virtually all the Swiss have powerful guns. And they are all family, even if they aren't.

Smiley
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
obama+islam + isis +amerdogan+nato Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 616
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
legendary
I read this as "a person allegedly attempts to rape 8-year old girl".
No need to put nationalities behind this crime news.

That "person" wouldn't have committed this crime, had Angela Merkel kept her mouth shut. What do you really expect when you encourage the unwashed hordes from under-developed nations to immigrate to the civilized nations? And this is not an issue with Denmark alone. In Sweden, more than 90% of the rapes are committed by immigrants.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
I read this as "a person allegedly attempts to rape 8-year old girl".
No need to put nationalities behind this crime news.
Activity: 210
He's obviously not a good follower of Muhammed. Muhammed would've waited until she was 9.

AIsha ftw mfs.

Although an extremely disrespectful and biased comment, this did make me laugh Cheesy

Hahaha. We need a soul.
legendary
He's obviously not a good follower of Muhammed. Muhammed would've waited until she was 9.

AIsha ftw mfs.

Although an extremely disrespectful and biased comment
Why? It's a pure truth as is, Mohammed's wife was 9 years old.
Activity: 165

AIsha ftw mfs.

Although an extremely disrespectful and biased comment, this did make me laugh Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: