Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 172. (Read 501963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
What is happening to syscoin right now?

Price is at nearly 1000 sat now on polo.

I was hoping we will see with sys 2 a atm at 4000 sat soon.  Undecided

Looks like a whole lot of SYS got traded for ETH, DAO and Lisk.

Let's hope that everybody cashes out those profits soon and return to SYS  Grin

yes and Wave....too many ICO coming up and too much competition, You have to be above then in tech and ideas

ICOs are sucking up money regardless of tech/innovation. I'd attribute some of these ICO bubbles to hype way more than tech, but either way it is impacting the entire alt space.

Whats happening with SYS price

Its falling like pack of cards !!

I guess there should be some update from the developer so that the price will get stable Smiley

Developers should develop. Short-term price fixing is not their job. The market can change very quickly. You should be thinking about next few months and not about next few hours

Well said! For those that follow the git repositories we've been busy, roadmap and blogposts tell the story of what we're working on and when to expect it. We'll be posting another dev status update in about a week Smiley
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

I guess there should be some update from the developer so that the price will get stable Smiley

Developers should develop. Short-term price fixing is not their job. The market can change very quickly. You should be thinking about next few months and not about next few hours
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Roberto TM

yes and Wave....too many ICO coming up and too much competition, You have to be above then in tech and ideas
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Mundus Ex Plurimum

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
What happens to the price of the coin? SYS 2 this shit?

LISK and ETH are vacuum cleaners sucking up everything in their path
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Activity: 195
Merit: 14
What happens to the price of the coin? SYS 2 this shit?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

Activity: 190

Yeah they didnt reply to me aswell, but they canceled the withdrawl about 2 days after i requested it in the ticket.
Or try to ask the admin (Blacksmith) directly in the chat when you see him. I have seen that this worked for other people with the same problem.

Ok, thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it.
Activity: 168
Hello, all - Just saw some Bryce Weiner postings on Twitter about his involvement in $SYS, and was hoping danosphere or someone on the team could clarify his level of involvement? 

I'm a longtime hodler and this won't change that fact because this team and community generally seem great, but seeing those tweets was a bit alarming today, given some of Bryce's histories with other coins (especially thinking of NAUT and XSEED here).  Thanks!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Try to ask their support to cancel the SYS withdrawl. Then you can sell them, withdrawl BTC and buy SYS on some other exchange.

That worked out for me. Good luck

Unfortunately they never reply the tickets. I'll consider these coins lost.

Yeah they didnt reply to me aswell, but they canceled the withdrawl about 2 days after i requested it in the ticket.
Or try to ask the admin (Blacksmith) directly in the chat when you see him. I have seen that this worked for other people with the same problem.

Try to ask their support to cancel the SYS withdrawl. Then you can sell them, withdrawl BTC and buy SYS on some other exchange.

Unfortunately they never reply the tickets. I'll consider these coins lost.
Activity: 54

They have already fixed that issue for more than a week now, your link provided is dated still at may 6 ,so how come you you are saying that you just withdrawed a while ago?

Yes, the withdrawal was requested on May 6. But you didn't answer the question: can I consider these coins lost forever?

They have already fixed that issue for more than a week now, your link provided is dated still at may 6 ,so how come you you are saying that you just withdrawed a while ago?

Yes, the withdrawal was requested on May 6. But you didn't answer the question: can I consider these coins lost forever?
Activity: 1
sys price is down to earth. hope it will bounce back.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I requested a SYS withdrawal (1187 SYS) from Yobit to Poloniex a while ago, but it seems they're stuck with the 1.0 version:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sys1/tx.dws?1269a7a4ffacffed9a64a2fed06c87062ff4795dc1eca41663bcf3b26a05185a.htm

Unfortunately the Yobit support doesn't reply, so can I consider these coins lost forever (since Poloniex seems to be using the 2.0 version)?

I requested a SYS withdrawal (1187 SYS) from Yobit to Poloniex a while ago, but it seems they're stuck with the 1.0 version:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sys1/tx.dws?1269a7a4ffacffed9a64a2fed06c87062ff4795dc1eca41663bcf3b26a05185a.htm

Unfortunately the Yobit support doesn't reply, so can I consider these coins lost forever (since Poloniex seems to be using the 2.0 version)?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
The 100 Most Influential Blockchain Companies

http://richtopia.com/companies/top-100-blockchain

syscoin is 25 on the list!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Hi there!  Smiley
So I am new to this and I bought some sys for fun.
I saved my wallet.dat file on a safe place and installed the new wallet. How do I import my wallet file and my existing syscoin to the new wallet so I can use/send them?

Thanks in advance.

go to:c/users/user/AppData/Roaming/syscoin and replace the wallet.dat file with yr old saved wallet.dat

there u go
Activity: 2
Hi there!  Smiley
So I am new to this and I bought some sys for fun.
I saved my wallet.dat file on a safe place and installed the new wallet. How do I import my wallet file and my existing syscoin to the new wallet so I can use/send them?

Thanks in advance.
Jump to: