Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 173. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 500
The algo change was a good decision. Because it was decided to better fulfill the requirements of such a market (i think).

And even if the max supply is lower now, it doesn't change anything at the moment because it will take some years to reach the 900 million coins. With the mining schedule you can calculate how long it will take to mine the 900 M coins.

It is good to discuss about. I think some older coins have cut the supply because they thought the future value would be affected. Then it did nothing positive because maybe the project itself wasn't as successful as hoped.

I would say the devs wisely thought about the decision and made it as comfortable as possible for the investors. Also the conversion from SYS1 to SYS2 was one of the smoothest i have ever seen.

with kind regards,
randywald
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Activity: 201
Merit: 10

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain
Syscoin Team Slack | SYS Slack Request Invite | Syscoin Reddit

Syscoin 2.0 is a cryptocurrency based the Syscoin 1.0 originally launched August 14, 2014. This thread is a continuation of this thread, which was the Syscoin 1.0 launch thread. Syscoin is unique fintech asset that offers much more than simple currency transfer. Syscoin provide an entire marketplace ecosystem built around the SYS token but cross-compatible with Bitcoin (BTC) as well. Unlike many coins the features below are not on the roadmap they are live and in production launched April 30th, 2016 as version 2.0. Value from the 1.0 chain as of block 880510 was migrated to the 2.0.

Syscoin 2.0 Features
  • All features use blockchain technology
  • Decentralized Marketplace
  • Name Aliases for easier addressing
  • Full Affiliate system for reselling, reseller discounts, and more
  • Private selling
  • Encrypted Messaging
  • Digital Certificates on the blockchain which can be directly sold on the Marketplace
  • Decentralized price pegging
  • Third party arbitrated escrow for secure transactions and buying with confidence

We have much more development planned throughout 2016 and beyond as well. Please check out our ROADMAP which we're constantly updating.

Max Coins: 900,000,000
Mining Algorithm: SHA256, Merge-mineable with any SHA256 coin including Bitcoin

Mining Schedule
DurationYearsBlock HeightInterest
120161 - 525,6016%
42017 - 2020525,602 - 2,628,0053%
72021 - 20282,628,006 - 6,832,8131.5%
392029 - 20686,832,814 - 27,856,8530.75%

Latest Wallets

Download on Github

Exchanges
Bittrex | Poloniex | BTC38 | Alcurex

Mining Pools
Syspool | Give Me Coins | BitcoinPool | MMPool | F2Pool

Block Explorer
CryptoID

Syscoin DirectBTC Feature Demo Video

Syscoin v. OpenBazaar (click for full size)

Syscoin on Wikipedia

Please note: this is a moderated post. Any replies that resort to name calling, unnecessary use of large fonts/color or posting of misinformation will be deleted. Repeat violators will be reported to forum admins.

** This thread is a continuation of a previous, now closed thread. **
Change Algorithm and reduce max coin,It is bad idea,Will lost more coin value,Unuseful for price rise. Happened in many coins
Activity: 201

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain
Syscoin Team Slack | SYS Slack Request Invite | Syscoin Reddit

Syscoin 2.0 is a cryptocurrency based the Syscoin 1.0 originally launched August 14, 2014. This thread is a continuation of this thread, which was the Syscoin 1.0 launch thread. Syscoin is unique fintech asset that offers much more than simple currency transfer. Syscoin provide an entire marketplace ecosystem built around the SYS token but cross-compatible with Bitcoin (BTC) as well. Unlike many coins the features below are not on the roadmap they are live and in production launched April 30th, 2016 as version 2.0. Value from the 1.0 chain as of block 880510 was migrated to the 2.0.

Syscoin 2.0 Features
  • All features use blockchain technology
  • Decentralized Marketplace
  • Name Aliases for easier addressing
  • Full Affiliate system for reselling, reseller discounts, and more
  • Private selling
  • Encrypted Messaging
  • Digital Certificates on the blockchain which can be directly sold on the Marketplace
  • Decentralized price pegging
  • Third party arbitrated escrow for secure transactions and buying with confidence

We have much more development planned throughout 2016 and beyond as well. Please check out our ROADMAP which we're constantly updating.

Max Coins: 900,000,000
Mining Algorithm: SHA256, Merge-mineable with any SHA256 coin including Bitcoin

Mining Schedule
DurationYearsBlock HeightInterest
120161 - 525,6016%
42017 - 2020525,602 - 2,628,0053%
72021 - 20282,628,006 - 6,832,8131.5%
392029 - 20686,832,814 - 27,856,8530.75%

Latest Wallets

Download on Github

Exchanges
Bittrex | Poloniex | BTC38 | Alcurex

Mining Pools
Syspool | Give Me Coins | BitcoinPool | MMPool | F2Pool

Block Explorer
CryptoID

Syscoin DirectBTC Feature Demo Video

Syscoin v. OpenBazaar (click for full size)

Syscoin on Wikipedia

Please note: this is a moderated post. Any replies that resort to name calling, unnecessary use of large fonts/color or posting of misinformation will be deleted. Repeat violators will be reported to forum admins.

** This thread is a continuation of a previous, now closed thread. **
Change Algorithm and reduce max coin,It is bad idea,Will lost more coin value,Unuseful for price rise.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Activity: 83
The PR Firm has failed at SYS 2.0 release to be honest. It is just an excuse if they say other things were more important. You pay them to be important.

I am really excited about the blockmarket and how easy it will be to use Smiley.

with kind regards,
randywald

Agreed with the marketing, I heard about SYS 2.0 coming through word of mouth from old followers not any kind of marketing so I would definitely let them know. I believe the Blockmarket will be the thing that helps syscoin gain the mainstream attention it needs.
Activity: 600
The PR Firm has failed at SYS 2.0 release to be honest. It is just an excuse if they say other things were more important. You pay them to be important.

I am really excited about the blockmarket and how easy it will be to use Smiley.

with kind regards,
randywald
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Agreed everyone's focused on ETH and DAO crowdfunding pump meanwhile I'm going in and scooping up these cheap SYS for satoshi's on the BTC.  Grin

Why do you believe SYS are cheap? Its $.007 with a $3.2 million market cap. What would make it 'not cheap'? Do we have statistics on how many people are using SYS 2.0?

How many transactions have taken place on the SYS system? Whats the volume like?

Frankly, SYScoin needs to spend some budget on marketing. Even if its a good product, without getting it out there with marketing, this isn't going to take off. Once Blockmarket is released, I hope they spend a lot of energy on marketing. Getting into news and stuff. Otherwise this is end up being just another system.
transform.pr is doing the marketing.. they were paid well.

well, transform.pr need to up their game or otherwise, they need to refund you......just saying....

There's an old saying you may have heard of: "Rome wasn't built in a day." I would much rather they take the time to do it right then rush it and loose it all. Most of us are not here for a quick profit, we can wait...

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Agreed everyone's focused on ETH and DAO crowdfunding pump meanwhile I'm going in and scooping up these cheap SYS for satoshi's on the BTC.  Grin

Why do you believe SYS are cheap? Its $.007 with a $3.2 million market cap. What would make it 'not cheap'? Do we have statistics on how many people are using SYS 2.0?

How many transactions have taken place on the SYS system? Whats the volume like?

Frankly, SYScoin needs to spend some budget on marketing. Even if its a good product, without getting it out there with marketing, this isn't going to take off. Once Blockmarket is released, I hope they spend a lot of energy on marketing. Getting into news and stuff. Otherwise this is end up being just another system.

well, transform.pr need to up their game or otherwise, they need to refund you......just saying....

Activity: 404
I think Sys team needs to focus on integrating with Amazon and E-bay. The latter are superior when it comes to offering logistics and Sys is superior when it comes to offering a good market place. If they work together you've got the best of both worlds...

It is already in their roadmap by June-July 2016 Smiley

Thank you Don bitwarrior  Smiley Definitely going to hodl this one long time, mainly because of my trust in syscoin team; drive, ambition, guts, talent...Syscoin team's got it all  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I think Sys team needs to focus on integrating with Amazon and E-bay. The latter are superior when it comes to offering logistics and Sys is superior when it comes to offering a good market place. If they work together you've got the best of both worlds...

It is already in their roadmap by June-July 2016 Smiley
Activity: 404
Agreed everyone's focused on ETH and DAO crowdfunding pump meanwhile I'm going in and scooping up these cheap SYS for satoshi's on the BTC.  Grin

Personally I think the team is on the right path with focusing on product development rather then marketing. Word of mouth will be the best marketing tool and nothing spreads that like a cheap and easy product to use and make money with; this marketplace is brand new and so far the only one I can really see myself having a viable use for besides OB so I will be patient the team hasn't disappointed yet.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1120

Yup needs more spread word.  But again only gonna benefit those who "accumulated" when it was 300-600 sats as usual.......
Activity: 258
Merit: 250

Agreed everyone's focused on ETH and DAO crowdfunding pump meanwhile I'm going in and scooping up these cheap SYS for satoshi's on the BTC.  Grin
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
very good news coming , but the price is so sick!!  Huh
legendary
Is sys market in beta or is it the release version that is out now?

Not in beta, 2.0 is fully released.

Ahh, then I have been misled. Will update the comparison
Please update and repost with my comments thanks
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
were supply cut already? price seems like didnt move at all or even went down
Jump to: