Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 52. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
Looks like this coin is finally getting some respect for the dev team's hard work. Nice price action over the last 2 weeks - SYS held strong in one of the worst bear markets of the past 2 years, and is now seeing some appreciable growth.

Assuming the product offering is stable (I don't see many bugs and it works pretty well in my tests), I suppose the next step would be some bigger marketing?  And wider adoption of the marketplace?

I may take a look at the API and see what I can build on it. I'm thinking something fun that showcases SYS's unique capabilities might build a bit of hype for SYS...
Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin
Good work Devs I'm impressed. Thank you!

And thank you for your comments! Much appreciated Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
Good work Devs I'm impressed. Thank you!
What happens if there is a dispute on a transaction? Like if the buy says they never received the item and the seller says they definitely sent it?

That can certainly happen if someone doesn't have an arbiter to decide who is in the wrong. Thankfully with Blockmarket, you can select a trusted 3rd-party "arbiter" to escrow the transaction for you!

http://www.syscoin.io/support/solutions/articles/31000134053-what-is-an-escrow-
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
What happens if there is a dispute on a transaction? Like if the buy says they never received the item and the seller says they definitely sent it?
When will version 2 of masternodes come out? I look forward to being able to pool my syscoin with other people to be able to afford a masternode.

At the moment, I really cannot comment on Masternodes V2 projected dates, we would need to have the next version of Syscoin core fully completed before we start development on V2.

Understandable. Thanks for your reply. I'm excited for it Cheesy

Thanks! So are we!
Activity: 770
according a lot of bad news of crypto, and btc down, the price of sys was still on one level. sys holders have titanium balls
amazing

This is one of the many things about Syscoin that I find so impressive. I can only assume that the reason for it is because it has so much apparent real-world use. On top of it, the team puts so much into the project and it is constantly advancing. They're not all talk, they actually deliver.
Hi! Does the token align incentives to simultaneously accelerate growth and token value?

I'm not going to specifically discuss growth value due to Syscoin not technically being a Security, however, we have developed a reward system for miners, masternode holders and senior masternode holders. Take a look at https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/token-issuance-on-syscoin-platform-and-masternode-innovations-90988579585a

Hi guys!
The video is not working here (

Hi, I'd love to correct whatever you are seeing, can you please specify where you are having trouble with a video?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
When will version 2 of masternodes come out? I look forward to being able to pool my syscoin with other people to be able to afford a masternode.

At the moment, I really cannot comment on Masternodes V2 projected dates, we would need to have the next version of Syscoin core fully completed before we start development on V2.

Understandable. Thanks for your reply. I'm excited for it Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi! Does the token align incentives to simultaneously accelerate growth and token value?
Activity: 126
Hi guys!
The video is not working here (
Activity: 258
Merit: 0
according a lot of bad news of crypto, and btc down, the price of sys was still on one level. sys holders have titanium balls
amazing
Are you guys actively looking to get on new exchanges? If so, which ones?

Yes. I look at all exchanges that are listed on Coinmarketcap and request to be added. If you have a personal contact of a large exchange that hasn't listed SYS yet, please let me know.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Are you guys actively looking to get on new exchanges? If so, which ones?
We are happy to announce that SysCoin is now supported by https://changenow.io/

Fast and anonymous service with the lowest commission on the market, best TrustPilot rating among competitors! Feel free to ask any questions!

Twitter https://twitter.com/ChangeNOW_io

Which crypto are you? Personality test https://changenow.io/crypto-personality

Blog https://medium.com/me/stories/public

Thank you for adding Syscoin to your new exchange.

Activity: 756
why are the masternode boxes checked if they aren't live yet? is there a planned release date?

Somebody said up-thread that MNs are live on testnet. Often that means that the dev work is done and a rollout will happen when testing is done. This can take time so try to be patient. Also, you can help with testing if you run a masternode on testnet yourself. Might be a good idea if you plan on buying one...

Nice, thanks for the info. I was wondering about the MNs too.
Activity: 392
From my understanding, you are making the API available to individual developers. How can individual developers get involved and help support syscoin?

Syscoin API 1.0 already exists and developers can already build their own applications using Syscoin's network and innovative features.

As an individual developer you can either build software that harnesses the Syscoin's Blockchain by using Syscoin's API right now (or wait for Syscoin API 2.0 which will be even more flexible) or you can also contribute your efforts directly to the team.

We love it when our community pitches in, if you would like to join our community, DM me your e-mail address and I will send you an invite.
Pages:
Jump to: