Pages:
Author

Topic: Syscoin: Masternodes coming early November... Good buy now! - page 6. (Read 46026 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
You lazy, eh? Because it's in the roadmap...

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
The masternodes that come 15 Nov are over the testnet, still not in production.

Production Masternodes will be launched in FEB-MAR 2018 along with Blockmarket Web (the blockmarket launched recently is the desktop version).

Let's hope for a 3x next months  Grin
Source? This is very depressing to me.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
the last chance to buy cheap syscoin
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
i love coins

Production Masternodes will be launched in FEB-MAR 2018 along with Blockmarket Web (the blockmarket launched recently is the desktop version).

ah, good to know, thx for this information! Smiley
still time to get more coins
Activity: 224
i want to buy some syscoin, but need to wait sometime !
hope it wont jump drastically...
they have some good partnerships there so its the next coin i buy
Activity: 177

Activity: 133
Masternodes not coming until 2018.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
I thought this pump would stay on this level till update, and here we have big price correction. I hope the price will not drop anymore. Probably good moment for shopping... Wink

But I think the descent will continue for two weeks to the fork ... bitcoin is again in the race and if it exceeds $ 7000- $ 7500 then it will easily reach $ 10000 ... and there all the other coins will come crushed.

Only after the storm we can really buy at a low price, and maybe own a masternode  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Has there been mention of how many tokens required set up a masternode?

100k SYS
Shocked
much money! i will not be one with a node!  Embarrassed

Dont quote me on this, but I believe I read somewhere that later in the 2nd version of the masternode release there will be a way to have a 'share' in the MN for those who don't have 100k.
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
i love coins

100k SYS
Shocked
much money! i will not be one with a node!  Embarrassed
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I thought this pump would stay on this level till update, and here we have big price correction. I hope the price will not drop anymore. Probably good moment for shopping... Wink
Activity: 364

100k SYS
Activity: 226
Activity: 32
Already got a big pump this week. Not a good time to step in today? Masternodes is over 2 weeks...

Hi

Any info on the date of masternodes release?

Couldn't find any update by the SYS team

Thanks!
Activity: 18
Already got a big pump this week. Not a good time to step in today? Masternodes is over 2 weeks...
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I'm in since the creation of the thread. Yesterday, I tried to sell some coins in the pump, but Bittrex blocked my account for unknown reasons...

Waiting for next pumps I guess  Roll Eyes

My guess is Bittrex is requiring you to be a validated user, and submit your credentials.
Activity: 9
I'm in since the creation of the thread. Yesterday, I tried to sell some coins in the pump, but Bittrex blocked my account for unknown reasons...

Waiting for next pumps I guess  Roll Eyes
Activity: 166
Let's talk competition.

How do you think Syscoin is positioned against its competitors; what are advantages and disadvantages in your opinion?

There are more than 20 competitors for SYS in "decentralized marketplace".
I consider SYS ahead of everyone in the crypto space:
-the SYS team has the best vision IMHO about how a decentralized marketplace should work (web version, identities, multiple currency)
-well known team
-very stable development
-early mover advantage
-most newcommers are ICO's (so IF they are funded, and IF they develop the software, they will have to compete against the working Blockmarket solution)
And most important: they already have a WORKING software, Blockmarket Desktop is up and running. Because most of the code can be reused in BM Web, that is a huge advantage.
-contract with marketing company, warming up until BM Web full exposure

The only thing i'd call it a disadvantage atm is the size and funding of the development team. With the ideas they have i'd be nice to have more developers working an it full time.
Activity: 161
Merit: 20
Let's talk competition.

How do you think Syscoin is positioned against its competitors; what are advantages and disadvantages in your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: