Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign - page 12. (Read 26464 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Today 28Th april. Can I remove my signature and avatar now?
I thik this signature campaign is over now, Bacause the OP mention that,we have to wear this signature until 27Th april.Please clear it asap.
As said already today I removed the signature and avatar.

I never said anywhere to remove signatures. anyone who remove signatures before the count of posts will be blacklisted.

the campaign is not yet ended officially.

Any news? This campaign was meant to end on the 27th, but now they ask us to keep it some more days and are not paying any bounty for this extension.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Dear dev if i can know why taas for signature in extend ?
Give me an explanation of why that happened
I'm just curious  Grin Grin

Thanks Wink
Because we want to complete 14 weeks.. to make the distribution fair.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I'm unable to find my name in spreadsheet, and what about previous Taas Signature Campaign payments? 
check the spreadsheet again. use (Ctrl+F) key to fine your name. your name must be in the sheet if you filled the form correctly.
and if your name is not in the sheet that means you must haven't filled the form..
My name in the previous Taas spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XhoODd6gcwXtsE5Xqq8fn_hr4uwJ4dDyrW_ITtViyCQ/edit#gid=1482197259
fvck are you kidding man, thats taskie spreadsheet not taas
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I'm unable to find my name in spreadsheet, and what about previous Taas Signature Campaign payments? 
check the spreadsheet again. use (Ctrl+F) key to fine your name. your name must be in the sheet if you filled the form correctly.
and if your name is not in the sheet that means you must haven't filled the form..
My name in the previous Taas spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XhoODd6gcwXtsE5Xqq8fn_hr4uwJ4dDyrW_ITtViyCQ/edit#gid=1482197259
copper member
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
When I can remove the signature campaign Mr.jamalz ?  Wink

See OP, one more week.

Yep a small edit has been made.
One more week seems nice before it will be listed in polo. hahah...
hope to see that happen, it's trading at EtherDelta now but it would be nice if listed in bigger exchanges considering it's a big success in the ICO.
Activity: 708

See OP, one more week.

Yep a small edit has been made.
Activity: 237

See OP, one more week.

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
It was a great journey to ve a part of this campaign.Wish Taas more success ahead

You removed your avatar???  Huh Huh Huh You shouldn't man.
Oh arent we supposed to remove it as campaign finishes?
It was a great journey to ve a part of this campaign.Wish Taas more success ahead

You removed your avatar???  Huh Huh Huh You shouldn't man.

There are 2 way to see this.... More people removing their signature and profile pic mean better stakes for the rest of people that are doing so.

Secondly, there is some possibilities that it would create a bit of angryness since in the main topic, it is written that the campaign is running until april 28th...
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Congrats on the ICO presale ending. Here is the TaaS wallet address : 0xe57c2d63c092b8f6a291bab63899313f4ee2c4b1
what do you what to do ? why put you address here? need i put my address here, any one will give me some TAAS?

No.  do not post any address here. the instruction about bounty payouts will be announced once I done the calculation.

That's the best way for this. Hope it will be good for every one.
copper member

You removed your avatar???  Huh Huh Huh You shouldn't man.
legendary
Activity: 854
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Since we have the signature for more than 1 month, why we can't be patient for a few days more? I am patient.

A week would not hurt! OP any post requirement for the last one week of campaign extension?
_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________

Congratulations for holding a successful ICO ✅  Cool
Activity: 301
Since we have the signature for more than 1 month, why we can't be patient for a few days more? I am patient.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity and am still wearing my TAAS sig with pride and will await further instructions. I also purchased in the ICO so feel that TAAS will be one of the great success stories of 2017!
I thik this signature campaign is over now, Bacause the OP mention that,we have to wear this signature until 27Th april.Please clear it asap.

I never said anywhere to remove signatures. anyone who remove signatures before the count of posts will be blacklisted.

Right on, will wait.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

In future while running campaigns please be clear with the rules. Please go through the rules that you've made to follow. For your reference rule no.2 User Must wear the Signature and Avatar During whole Period of the campaign (till 27th of April) , Removing Campaign Between that time cause you Blacklisted from the Campaign. I've carried till 28th, its your responsibility to make us notified or make the calculations before the scheduled time scale. Making decisions on your wish without any prior notification is simply not good for a campaign manager.

Agree. The rules stated that campaign closes on 27th. Not until you count posts.

How long will it take you to count the stakes?
Pages:
Jump to: