Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign - page 11. (Read 26464 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Whats taking so long can we remove the signature?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Heloo Mr Jamalz , i'am sorry
Why Update spreadsheet signature campaign and bonty social media not yet finished in Update?
And when can I remove the Signature campaign
ICO is over why there is no instruction to remove it  Huh

I am still waiting further instructions as well. I thought May 4th was the deadline.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
🌟🌟
Heloo Mr Jamalz , i'am sorry
Why Update spreadsheet signature campaign and bonty social media not yet finished in Update?
And when can I remove the Signature campaign
ICO is over why there is no instruction to remove it  Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
when the document we will be able to see it?
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
Campaign is over but I still wear signature and avatar proudly. If you believe in this project, that doesn't bother you. We don't need to jump on campaign to campaign, we have to support coins we believe!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
can not open the spreadsheet,  what progress now?
can not open spreadsheet either...i think post counting has began Wink lets wait for next update from sig manager
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
can not open the spreadsheet,  what progress now?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Will it end on may 4?
then what exactly is the date for signature bounty distribution?

Just to ensure everyone understood it right, can everyone change signature anytime on 4th of May? Or do you still need some more hours to check?
they probably need some time to check everyone's posts. I've asked this to the manager via PM, and he said he need at least 1 or 2 days to finish post counting of every participants. so keep your campaign till you see the final post count added to your profile.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Will it end on may 4?

Just to ensure everyone understood it right, can everyone change signature anytime on 4th of May? Or do you still need some more hours to check?
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
One week more or less doesn't matter I'm gonna continue with this awesome campaign.

The more stake the less will be the value of 1 TaaS or I'm making a small mistake on my calculations.

And our manager has been upgraded to Hero, congratulations.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Will it end on may 4?
spreadsheet says Signature Campaign Will continue for one more Week. (till 4th May) and sig manager said this was done to make taas distribution much easier

then what when exactly is the date for signature bounty distribution?

equally interested to know

18th May would be the date of starting distribution. we may allow one week to listen user's complaints and issues and and try to fix them before start payout.
thank you for nice info , btw distribution will direct to our wallet or must register at ico page ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Will it end on may 4?
spreadsheet says Signature Campaign Will continue for one more Week. (till 4th May) and sig manager said this was done to make taas distribution much easier

18th May would be the date of starting distribution. we may allow one week to listen user's complaints and issues and and try to fix them before start payout.

That is really good because meanwhile, they will find rectify out all the bug if they find out before listing in exchanges. Better don't extend more than that because people will start thinking a different way.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Will it end on may 4?

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Will it end on may 4?

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I'm unable to find my name in spreadsheet, and what about previous Taas Signature Campaign payments? 
check the spreadsheet again. use (Ctrl+F) key to fine your name. your name must be in the sheet if you filled the form correctly.
and if your name is not in the sheet that means you must haven't filled the form..
My name in the previous Taas spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XhoODd6gcwXtsE5Xqq8fn_hr4uwJ4dDyrW_ITtViyCQ/edit#gid=1482197259
fvck are you kidding man, thats taskie spreadsheet not taas

Do not reply to what you do not know! are you trying to increase the number of your posts? try this on topics you know any information about it!
Activity: 700
Merit: 563
We are ready to help spread the word.

only campaign manager can edit and calculation bounty participant
legendary
Merit: 1003

What platform you will use to spread the words for help of this project you didn't mention anything there. Anyway I will appreciate if you have a spirit like this.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Will it end on may 4?
copper member
Merit: 533
Today 28Th april. Can I remove my signature and avatar now?
I thik this signature campaign is over now, Bacause the OP mention that,we have to wear this signature until 27Th april.Please clear it asap.
As said already today I removed the signature and avatar.

I never said anywhere to remove signatures. anyone who remove signatures before the count of posts will be blacklisted.

the campaign is not yet ended officially.

Any news? This campaign was meant to end on the 27th, but now they ask us to keep it some more days and are not paying any bounty for this extension.

yes. we are paying. having signature one more week means you'll earn one more week's payment according to stake based payouts.
Pages:
Jump to: