Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign - page 13. (Read 26464 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Today 28Th april. Can I remove my signature and avatar now?
I thik this signature campaign is over now, Bacause the OP mention that,we have to wear this signature until 27Th april.Please clear it asap.
As said already today I removed the signature and avatar.

I never said anywhere to remove signatures. anyone who remove signatures before the count of posts will be blacklisted.

the campaign is not yet ended officially.
and will stake count per week ?
So you must check when participants join sigcamp for stake count
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Today 28Th april. Can I remove my signature and avatar now?
I thik this signature campaign is over now, Bacause the OP mention that,we have to wear this signature until 27Th april.Please clear it asap.
As said already today I removed the signature and avatar.

I never said anywhere to remove signatures. anyone who remove signatures before the count of posts will be blacklisted.

the campaign is not yet ended officially.
Activity: 366
what is the token price ?  where i can buy it?
Activity: 434
Congrats on the ICO presale ending. Here is the TaaS wallet address : 0xe57c2d63c092b8f6a291bab63899313f4ee2c4b1
what do you what to do ? why put you address here? need i put my address here, any one will give me some TAAS?

No.  do not post any address here. the instruction about bounty payouts will be announced once I done the calculation.

The campaign is over, the reward is being calculated, does this mean I am allowed to remove the components from your campaign? It includes personal text, avatar and signature. I am waiting for a revelation of the reward that I can receive.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Very good to know TaaS ICO is very successful one and admin team has enough money to make this coin more reputable in the market.
I am very impressed by TaaS team, there are many people will start recognizing this coin once it is listed on the exchanges, better concentrate in listing major exchanges like Bittrex, Polo.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Congrats on the ICO presale ending. Here is the TaaS wallet address : 0xe57c2d63c092b8f6a291bab63899313f4ee2c4b1
what do you what to do ? why put you address here? need i put my address here, any one will give me some TAAS?

No.  do not post any address here. the instruction about bounty payouts will be announced once I done the calculation.
taas is ether taken?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 548
8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

Thanks for the information. Will follow the instructions provided by you.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

Activity: 96
Activity: 2492
Merit: 548
8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
seems there will be very considerable bounty Smiley but i can not join in the campaign
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
Congrats Taas with success ICO end. waiting bounty distribution, how it will be done? need account on taas site?
Activity: 125
It looks like the ICO is not over yet, or it's over, sorry before I have not so much check out this project ..
So what is already running about this project ??
ICO still open,less than 4 hours left! Already raised $7 million !!
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
It looks like the ICO is not over yet, or it's over, sorry before I have not so much check out this project ..
So what is already running about this project ??
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Anyone knows how is the bounty gonna be distributed for signature campaign ?... Are there any news from Dev?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
So today is end of sig avatar and personal message,  so i wish this to be great.
Now that it will be lot of time to calculate so patient is ok.
Activity: 476
How is the bounty gonna be distributed for signature campaign ?!
I think bounty will be distributed through ICO site.But we need to wait for clear instruction about bounty withdraw.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
How is the bounty gonna be distributed for signature campaign ?!
Activity: 826
Excited with everyone about one more token which is about to reach the end of its initial phase successfully with millions of dollars. Few more hours and then next phase of get added to exchanges for trade. Can anyone tell me what is hard date to see this gem being live on any exchange? May it has been answered but will be thankful for this effort.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
When the Stake will be calculated ? and how much time it will take. Thank you in advance .

They said they will calculate the stakes right after ico finish and it might take up to 2 weeks to check everything and distribute
correct. first of all I'll do signature checkups. than I'll allow anyone to remove the codes. after that I'll move to other bounties.
it probably take some time. hope you guys keep patience.

thanks for the update  Smiley we shall be patiently waiting as this was one of the biggest bounty campaigns including signature campaign
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________
when do you also start to accept our email addresses for bounty??
Pages:
Jump to: