Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign - page 8. (Read 26464 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
jamalaezaz

You scammer, make the spreadsheet open for public or you'll be judged by the community. Never trust this person, guys. He's probably doing something weird with the bounty sheet. That's why he's afraid of making it public.  Wink
Take it easy man they are calculating the stakes for all participants so it will take a time,
allot of work for jamalaezaz to do be patient you will get your stakes from CPG if you dont break any rules of the campaign your in. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
What is really delaying the payment, it is funny that this bounty campaign seems poorly managed in my opinion, no concrete information on how to collect the bounty even after registring on the ICOwebsite. It is bad to keep people that help promote your project in the dark

Dont be in hurry,mostly tomorrow I believe they will make it to public hopefully.Even I am part of it and can wait for sometime to get things corrected.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
jamalaezaz

You scammer, make the spreadsheet open for public or you'll be judged by the community. Never trust this person, guys. He's probably doing something weird with the bounty sheet. That's why he's afraid of making it public.  Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
What is really delaying the payment, it is funny that this bounty campaign seems poorly managed in my opinion, no concrete information on how to collect the bounty even after registring on the ICOwebsite. It is bad to keep people that help promote your project in the dark

Are you honest with your statement because you may be given double your stake because of your honesty.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
when can we see the bounty sheet?when can we receice our bounty? Grin can i use my ico account or have to create a new one?

hopefully 18th may would be first day to start bounty distribution.. you need an ICO address to receive your bounties.
thank you, and i have two BCT account join the campaign,can i receive my bounty by the same address?
send me your 2nd account name, who knows I may pay you double reward for your honesty.. LOL.  Grin Grin Grin

Jamal,Can you make the signature campaign spreadsheet public as you had said this yesterday?

Many are waiting to know their stakes and amount of taas tokens,also please provide the steps of how to claim the bounty from taas.fund site.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
when can we see the bounty sheet?when can we receice our bounty? Grin can i use my ico account or have to create a new one?

hopefully 18th may would be first day to start bounty distribution.. you need an ICO address to receive your bounties.
thank you, and i have two BCT account join the campaign,can i receive my bounty by the same address?
send me your 2nd account name, who knows I may pay you double reward for your honesty.. LOL.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

Quoting for reference
Activity: 308

so the spreadsheet will open for public at 18th may too?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

I think you got yourself into red flag and this is a no-no in bounty campaign trying to game it by having multiple accounts.
In the campaign rules i didn't see any rules about using multiple account disallowed to join in the campaign. I think the campaign manager forget to add it.
honghaisea must be blacklisted and get red flag and also hopefully didn't get any bounty for this campaign.

For multiple acounts maybe he won't be red flagged, but a lot of people will be. Because of the extended campaign.
He will get it soon, there is no campaign allowed their participant joining in same campaign with their alt account, it's only spamming and he only want get more money by abuse that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
My taas.fund adress = 0x0fa51c33b5c5675345085e103f43896417c80fc8 
Mail adress             = [email protected]
Activity: 800
Merit: 143

I think you got yourself into red flag and this is a no-no in bounty campaign trying to game it by having multiple accounts.
In the campaign rules i didn't see any rules about using multiple account disallowed to join in the campaign. I think the campaign manager forget to add it.
honghaisea must be blacklisted and get red flag and also hopefully didn't get any bounty for this campaign.

For multiple acounts maybe he won't be red flagged, but a lot of people will be. Because of the extended campaign.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 952

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

Activity: 952
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
For some reason the bounty does not seem as benefactor as it used to be. Maybe because the investment now is in half,  because altcoins bleeding, and the reward is little in comparison Sad weight to gain ratio
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
I hate the way the team wants to go about the bounty distribution, you can just collect our Ether address straignt, the email I used to registered for the ICO is different from the one I used for the newsletter because I was unable to confirm the registration.

I can see the team looking to play Chronobank style here. frustrating bounty participant after extenting the period for more week
I might be having the same challenge, I just hope we will be kept appraised.
Activity: 518
Don't worry about those things everything will be cleared once they grow through with the spreadsheet because owners should take care of payments.
Because they need to recheck twice before releasing the payouts and also they will guide the members for placing their ETH address or directly TASS coin from the exchanges.
Indeed all the busiest projects are when calculating the distribution and surely they will pay for it sometime it will happen, while taas not yet in the trade market so be patient..
Pages:
Jump to: