Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign - page 18. (Read 26473 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
There has been more than 3 days since last time spread sheet was updated. Please do action and give some attention to people's applies many people don't feel comfort until they see their status as confirmed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
joined personal text  Wink
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Just joined the signature campaign with avatar . nice job 2,896.77 BTC not bad, but there should be more .
this is just the beginning. there will be more for sure. BTW TaaS crossed 3000 BTC now.
Activity: 708
Here we go.

One of the most promising Ico I saw since I'm into the cryptocurrencies world.

Good job
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
Just joined the signature campaign with avatar . nice job 2,896.77 BTC not bad, but there should be more .
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Joined for Signature campaign . congratulations, beautiful project . thanks. You will be much better than Iconomi .
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
hey guys i want to ask how to verify for update my rank if im reach next new rank ?
maybe for next week i will got member rank and i will to change my signature code, and how to verify for update my account update on spreadsheet ?

thanks, terror

Junior member and member will be treated the same way so nothing worry about to update the rank. For more information about the stakes look at the op.

Payment Structure:

Jr Member and Member: 1 Stake/Week
Full and Sr Member: 2 Stakes/Week
Hero and Legendary Member: 2.5 Stakes/Week

Activity: 1302
hey guys i want to ask how to verify for update my rank if im reach next new rank ?
maybe for next week i will got member rank and i will to change my signature code, and how to verify for update my account update on spreadsheet ?

thanks, terror
Activity: 504
Joined for Signature campaign
legendary
Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015
yes. I reduced that from 100 to 50 posts. kindly ask your Local thread OP to update the thread.

I let him know, he also didn't know about stake per week rule. That looks weird to me. He supposed to do all the work but he doesn't even know rules. Anyway all confusions gone now, I cleared them, good luck with your project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Just joined the signature campaign with avatar and personal text. I am glad to become part of Taas community. Please review my application of joining this campaign.
copper member
Hey I joined signature campaign yesterday. Our local thread says 100 posts but I see post cap is reduced from 100 to 50. I didn't see any updates about that but I see OP is changed here.

yes. I reduced that from 100 to 50 posts. kindly ask your Local thread OP to update the thread.
legendary
Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015
Hey I joined signature campaign yesterday. Our local thread says 100 posts but I see post cap is reduced from 100 to 50. I didn't see any updates about that but I see OP is changed here.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I just join this amazing campaign as both status hopefully this will be wonderful in future.
copper member
i want join twitter campaign sir

go for it. twitter campaign is still open for new members.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
i want join twitter campaign sir
Activity: 770
Joined TAAS signature campaign dev
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
glad to see some many peoples to  join this bounty campaign  Grin looks our community bigger and bigger.
Activity: 504
Joined TAAS signature campaign sir
thank you
Activity: 994
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
join facebook campaign, twitter campaign, signature, avatar and personal text campaign
wait to confirmation
Pages:
Jump to: