Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign - page 17. (Read 26473 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
My rank has grown Full Member. And I have set the avatar since that moment. Could I please be updated in the participant sheet?

Thanks.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
i did write on the other thread ( main ) before, but i think i should write my issue about sheets over here.

my rank seems wrong on the sheet. it seems as legendary, but im a full member. could you please correct that?

and i was a member on the beginning, now im a full member and got an avatar. could you please correct that too?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
when can user get there bounty of Signature ? i want to join , do not know whether i will be a JR member before the campaign over.

The rules are simple here newbies are not allowed to join any campaign,when you reach a jr member you can join any campaign which accepts jr member and above.
thanks for clarifying mate. really appreciate this.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
when can user get there bounty of Signature ? i want to join , do not know whether i will be a JR member before the campaign over.

The rules are simple here newbies are not allowed to join any campaign,when you reach a jr member you can join any campaign which accepts jr member and above.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!

Slow but nice investment.
Activity: 1638
Hello dev hopefully today is a good day to you, I want to tell you that I've been a full member since today, I hope my new rank can be updated on the spreadsheet thank you for your attention.

Regards
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
ATTENTION !!!

This account is an account made in 2013 and specifically made to report / accuse /
Even slandering to every bounty participants especially bounty from ICO who have been successful.

Logically the account made in 2013 now already has a high rank, but can be seen this account is only new Full Member. And you can see the General Statistics of this account, most reporting activities and language aim only to provoke.

This account can arbitrarily accuse any user that he wants and he himself can not prove that one's account is a spamer / cheater.
Do you think? Accounts like this are actually REAL CHEATER, incite and provoke bounty manager to disqualify / banned the participants bounty.
It is clear that he gets stake from the rest of the bounty participants who have been disqualified.
It does not matter if the account is alleged to have actually committed an offense, But what about the account / bounty participants who are clearly not a violation.

People like this already have evil and malicious characters. Be careful.

Name:   no1dead
Activity:   199
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   December 11, 2013, 11:03:47 PM
Last Active:   Today at 06:48:44 AM

----------------------

Name:   lx001
Activity:   292
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   December 09, 2013, 06:05:43 PM
Last Active:   Today at 12:07:16 PM

These two accounts are both follow the TAAS signature campaign,
When he himself is cheater LOL
Check matchpool thread. One of the 2 accounts is defending LOL

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1752471.2380

This guy is in maniac mode because I found his 200 facebook bounty cheating accounts.

This continuous same stake, like, comment, share and coin rewards are OBVIOUS the same person did the same action because they have the same spamming habit, how can you reward them?

https://i.imgur.com/Gv3Grwz.png  from line 655-786, WTF this fucking cheater has 131 accounts?  Shocked Shocked Shocked  

https://i.imgur.com/dIlVGJO.png    from line 186-238, another fucking cheater has 52 accounts?  

BAN THE BASTARD CHEATERS!

I found these more than 200 facebook bot accounts and reported to edgeless team, that guy "go to hell" is the cheater behind the bounty. No wonder he is butthurt now.

Why should you set aside an edgeless screenshot in the TAAS thread?
You know, you look like anxious LOL
Even those screenshots do not know who has it, never need to use hand-washed polotics. It is a bitcointalk and you do not need to be jealous of others, and you are not the one who determines the final result,
Ask your own heart, and do not need to report here if you are not ready to report back, you know your behavior is now like a frightened person, online alternately, posting LOL turn.
Activity: 301
ATTENTION !!!

This account is an account made in 2013 and specifically made to report / accuse /
Even slandering to every bounty participants especially bounty from ICO who have been successful.

Logically the account made in 2013 now already has a high rank, but can be seen this account is only new Full Member. And you can see the General Statistics of this account, most reporting activities and language aim only to provoke.

This account can arbitrarily accuse any user that he wants and he himself can not prove that one's account is a spamer / cheater.
Do you think? Accounts like this are actually REAL CHEATER, incite and provoke bounty manager to disqualify / banned the participants bounty.
It is clear that he gets stake from the rest of the bounty participants who have been disqualified.
It does not matter if the account is alleged to have actually committed an offense, But what about the account / bounty participants who are clearly not a violation.

----------------------

This guy is in maniac mode because I found his 200 facebook bounty cheating accounts.

This continuous same stake, like, comment, share and coin rewards are OBVIOUS the same person did the same action because they have the same spamming habit, how can you reward them?

from line 655-786, WTF this fucking cheater has 131 accounts?  Shocked Shocked Shocked  

from line 186-238, another fucking cheater has 52 accounts?  

BAN THE BASTARD CHEATERS!

I found these more than 200 facebook bot accounts and reported to edgeless team, that guy "go to hell" is the cheater behind the bounty. No wonder he is butthurt now.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
ATTENTION !!!

----------------------

Activity: 1302
hello i was update my signature with new rank member, i wish my rank can update to on spreadsheet

thanks
Activity: 509
thank you accept me in youre campaign
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
From what I understand, stakes on the signature campaign are earned every week. But what about weeks that are not complete? For example, if someone stays on the signature campaign for 2 weeks and 3 days, does this count as 2 weeks or 3?

Would like to know this too!
Activity: 546
what all exchanges are planned and will add TAAS once ICO over rather than these two?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
where the token will be traded?
It seems that you missed this very important update by taas.
Closed-end blockchain fund TaaS is
collaborating with the
cryptocurrency exchanges Livecoin
and Kuna to offer its tokens for
trading as of April 28.

It is clear from above that Taas will be available on Livecoin and Kuna exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
From what I understand, stakes on the signature campaign are earned every week. But what about weeks that are not complete? For example, if someone stays on the signature campaign for 2 weeks and 3 days, does this count as 2 weeks or 3?
Activity: 490

if about ask token technis you can ask in main threed taas coin
this now ico selling phase, you can be trade after ico selling end and all coin ready to distribute investor and bounty participant
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Activity: 994
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
any update new participant in spreedsheet dev
and confirmation in spreadsheet is wrong,about i false write in form, my rank Sr member not full member, in cell 246
and i hope iam accepted in Taas signature campaign
thank you
Activity: 294
Iam joined personal tex and signature Compaign sir...
Pages:
Jump to: