Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign - page 20. (Read 26474 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Joined signature campaign
Activity: 588
Joined signature campaign   Smiley
good luck TAAS
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
Signature code updated .  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Joined signature campaign, goodluck for taas ico
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I registered for both!
Avatar and senor member signature!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Is 1 dollar the minimum value for token?
if the value of bitcoin increases so high can they still use the value in bitcoin without considering dollar? The team is good, so also the roadmap

1 TaaS token is equal of 1$. so the payment will be based on $$$.
That means 1$ is the minimum value/ICO value. I am sorry I am still struggling with projects valuation

This is good if price be like this i wont mind. This way all gain and so far its goos support on ICO. Hoping to be good at the end.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
i just want to confirm, my rank is up from sr. member to hero member and change BBcode signature Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
O manager, I have registered in your bounty, but I forgot to check selection both. thank you
welcome.
Activity: 714
O manager, I have registered in your bounty, but I forgot to check selection both. thank you
copper member
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
if the value of bitcoin increases so high can they still use the value in bitcoin without considering dollar? The team is good, so also the roadmap

That means 1$ is the minimum value/ICO value. I am sorry I am still struggling with projects valuation
copper member
im was following signature campaign TaaS today
i hope can help for spread this awsome projek Wink

thank you so much. we really appreciate your help.
Activity: 588
im was following signature campaign TaaS today
i hope can help for spread this awsome projek Wink
copper member

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Taas so great project. İt seems like iconomi. 4000 btc and it will be very good. good luck.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
what means stake based? how many tokens is a stake?

It depends on the total number of users signed up and the total amount that will be given (30 BTC). So, in essence the admins will add up all the stakes and them divide 30BTC by the the total stake number. This is how much 1 stake will be worth.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really love the way this is going, TAAS I feel will be a successful project and am going to help promote a lot more.  Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
what means stake based? how many tokens is a stake?
copper member
Spreadsheet updated. all eligible users are accepted.
total 90 participants in signature campaign.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pU7TFnLLeQ1y0tiUsjYuYoxoNzN2mZvC7SKYCp8R1Qk/edit#gid=406511890

whats the limit for the number of participants joining the signature campaign?
I did not set any limit..

It will not be fair for people joining now and people joining at the last moment to gain confirmed bounty,this is the reason I asked

I just saw this signature campaigned and joined.  It will be fair because the payout is based weekly, so the earlier you joined, the more stakes you'll receive.  There should be a deadline to enroll though because people will just start spamming to meet the requirements.

the joining deadline is 20 April. one week before end of campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: