Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign - page 2. (Read 26464 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Root cause of all the problems here is Jamal. He is not a good manager. Just to earn few hundred dollars, he promotes scam. And later says I wasn't associated with them. He should check first that project is legit.

Since he was the campaign manager, we only have right to ask increase in bounty from him. It is his responsibility to extract those funds. If he is unable to do so. He should pay from his own pocket.

He should have made terms of bounty clear with their team. I think he too should be given negative trust.
Earlier I wasn't in favour of giving him negative trust, but after I saw his previous bounty campaigns, it is clear that either, he only chooses scam projects or scam projects only choose him.

I would request everyone who has suffered due to this, to put a negative trust on Taas profile and Jamal profile until they pay the promised amount.

Jamal,I give you two options,

1: pay me the right amount of bounty

2: don't pay me anything and I along with some others will give you negative trust

use your own account to talk shit Mr. Minorman.. you've partcipated in signature campaign and you are already earning 236 TaaS tokens for your 50 shit posts. you should be thankful for that. more than 200 Dollars for 50 shit posts is more than what people like you deserve, so tell me now do you want these 200 dollars or I simply blacklist you (you deserve to be blacklisted)

don't try to scare me by your shitty negative trust, I've got lots of negatives from people like you. If TaaS decide to pay only 100K tokens. it is not my fault ... I already shared the chat logs between me and Dimitri with you where you see that I tried to convince him to pay 160K tokens. but he didn't agree.

Edit: the payment terms was clear from day one.. that was stated from first day and Everyone knew that the payment will be done directly from the project owners. and I do not have control to any funds, more than 2000 members participated,  now blaming me for what?
my job was only to manage the bounties and I am doing my part of work very well.

May I know why I am being pulled over here in this? I never talked any shit about this project nor I said you scammer or the team? I am in no way related to the person you are speaking.Please check before accusing someone.

I do not denounce anyone, however, I feel very curious. This forum has no notification feature when it comes to the name of someone, and it's weird when I have not seen any of your previous comments on this thread, but after he mentioned you, you're here, is this a coincidence?

Woah, thats a good point there mate, there is a low possibility of him being in here without any reason not unless he join taas signature bounty too which reminds me it was the username mentioned in the message for jamal regarding the wallet address, I don't side with any but if its really the same person he must have done a horrible mistake.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Root cause of all the problems here is Jamal. He is not a good manager. Just to earn few hundred dollars, he promotes scam. And later says I wasn't associated with them. He should check first that project is legit.

Since he was the campaign manager, we only have right to ask increase in bounty from him. It is his responsibility to extract those funds. If he is unable to do so. He should pay from his own pocket.

He should have made terms of bounty clear with their team. I think he too should be given negative trust.
Earlier I wasn't in favour of giving him negative trust, but after I saw his previous bounty campaigns, it is clear that either, he only chooses scam projects or scam projects only choose him.

I would request everyone who has suffered due to this, to put a negative trust on Taas profile and Jamal profile until they pay the promised amount.

2: don't pay me anything and I along with some others will give you negative trust

use your own account to talk shit Mr. Minorman.. you've partcipated in signature campaign and you are already earning 236 TaaS tokens for your 50 shit posts. you should be thankful for that. more than 200 Dollars for 50 shit posts is more than what people like you deserve, so tell me now do you want these 200 dollars or I simply blacklist you (you deserve to be blacklisted)

don't try to scare me by your shitty negative trust, I've got lots of negatives from people like you. If TaaS decide to pay only 100K tokens. it is not my fault ... I already shared the chat logs between me and Dimitri with you where you see that I tried to convince him to pay 160K tokens. but he didn't agree.

Edit: the payment terms was clear from day one.. that was stated from first day and Everyone knew that the payment will be done directly from the project owners. and I do not have control to any funds, more than 2000 members participated,  now blaming me for what?
my job was only to manage the bounties and I am doing my part of work very well.

May I know why I am being pulled over here in this? I never talked any shit about this project nor I said you scammer or the team? I am in no way related to the person you are speaking.Please check before accusing someone.

I do not denounce anyone, however, I feel very curious. This forum has no notification feature when it comes to the name of someone, and it's weird when I have not seen any of your previous comments on this thread, but after he mentioned you, you're here, is this a coincidence?

There may be something like that. Because I have seen it many times. Like when someone takes name of some DT member , they soon come there.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Pay-out as now you cunts!!
Is that how you ran your fucking business
the longer you delay the payment, the more you piss more people.. Fucking scammers, liars.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Edit: the payment terms was clear from day one.. that was stated from first day and Everyone knew that the payment will be done directly from the project owners. and I do not have control to any funds, more than 2000 members participated,  now blaming me for what?

Here is one,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19045801

And something related to earlier one.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19093848
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
ether would be good if you were in front of the user to the address file . We get a chance to check.

Wait until Jamal releases the signature campaign spreadsheet with all the address who sent him through PM, he needs to update and check twice before going to the public. Once it is done bounties distribution will start.
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
ether would be good if you were in front of the user to the address file . We get a chance to check.
legendary

If you'll blacklist me it will show that you are a idiot trying to suppress my voice regarding genuine concern.
If you don't pay me you'll surely get negative ratings from Lauda and other DT members.

You have the responsibility to manage bounties. And to pay deserving.

And I can see clearly how you have paid to those who hadn't even made a post about taas in Facebook bounty. I'm much more deserving then them.

If you are removing me from this campaign, first remove those other cheaters.

There wasn't any rule that I must not make shitty posts. I'm free to write anything. You have to pay me full bounty. You can use money from your own pocket to pay me.

Next time don't run any bounty campaign without knowing its specifications.

My time is more important that those 200 dollars. So get lost.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
life is learn
Hey You Jamal ,
Check my PM !!
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

Activity: 434
LOL. lots of newbies here... can't you dare to say your words with your own account which you used for hunting bounties.?

That's the problem here, they do not even use their official account, there's no reason to hide their identity. They are trying to denounce the taas, which is affecting the reputation of the taas. And it is necessary, you should use the official account to participate in this thread.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
Final update of spreadsheet regarding signature,avatar and P text campaign distribution?
Any change in the previous signature campaign spreadsheet?  just no update on the social media campaign the last time i checked
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Final update of spreadsheet regarding signature,avatar and P text campaign distribution?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
LOL. lots of newbies here... can't you dare to say your words with your own account which you used for hunting bounties.?

I have sent a message to claim bounty, but when check my eth wallet no TaaS I received, or did not send it?

I think they are waiting for others to submit their addresses first before distributing it to everyone.
Activity: 714

I have sent a message to claim bounty, but when check my eth wallet no TaaS I received, or did not send it?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

legendary
i hope distribution for bounty will start tomorrow
Everyone hope that at least by tomorrow the distribution starts. Even the ICO Presale is a big success as a big investment have been gained through more than 3000+ investors. In this situation why they are ruining the gained value, sure they'll start distributing in a short to all the participants.

May be we can expect this to be done by tomorrow as I have just seen a message from OP to add the ETH address details to be sent for bounty..One more day to go I guess.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Friends check out this latest post by Taas https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19079985
They can start distribution anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: