Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign - page 6. (Read 26464 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 143
Hello TaaS team,
You bounty campaign manager rejected me from the signature campaign. According to his calculation, i posted 42 constructive posts out of 67 of my total posts during the campaign.
I want him to check all my posts again, none of my posts were edited. so ask your manager to check my posts again, I did my job perfectly and signature campaign can't force me to spam all over the forum. If my posts are meaningful and if i can explain within 70 characters it makes no sense to extended my post longer than 75 characters with some extra word only for qualify for the stakes, this should be called spam in my opinion.

If a person can help someone with 50-60 words, why a signature campaign manager forced him to say something extra? this should be called spam

My request to you please ask your manager to check if he can find 8 more posts which he can consider as constructive.

Thank you

Totally agree with this, a post is a post and it's spreading the word anyhow...

All this bounty campaign was a mess! You cannot change the rules in the middle of the campaign 1st one, and 2nd if you do so make sure you announce this and update rules in time. Manager extended the campaign with another week (and announced this only on the spreadsheet) for exemple i don't check spreadsheets everyday. Did this just to kick  out as muck as he can.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Hello TaaS team,
You bounty campaign manager rejected me from the signature campaign. According to his calculation, i posted 42 constructive posts out of 67 of my total posts during the campaign.
I want him to check all my posts again, none of my posts were edited. so ask your manager to check my posts again, I did my job perfectly and signature campaign can't force me to spam all over the forum. If my posts are meaningful and if i can explain within 70 characters it makes no sense to extended my post longer than 75 characters with some extra word only for qualify for the stakes, this should be called spam in my opinion.

If a person can help someone with 50-60 words, why a signature campaign manager forced him to say something extra? this should be called spam

My request to you please ask your manager to check if he can find 8 more posts which he can consider as constructive.

Thank you

Totally agree with this, a post is a post and it's spreading the word anyhow...
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I have sent my claim after filling the required information in prescribed format. I hope all the data of every participant will be picked up correctly and everyone will get paid without further trouble. Taasfund has good future and today's is the day of seeing it on many exchanges as was first announcement.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Have they already burnt the TaaS that wouldn't be in circulation?

If they forgot to allocate the extra TaaS (around 160000) for bounty, they would only be able to pay 100,000 in bounties. It is unclear if it was only Jamal who forgot to show extra TaaS in bounty or the whole TaaS team forgot.

I think they have already burned the un-allocated ones,so we may not be receiving the shares.

I got this details from their telegram group yesterday.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Have they already burnt the TaaS that wouldn't be in circulation?

If they forgot to allocate the extra TaaS (around 160000) for bounty, they would only be able to pay 100,000 in bounties. It is unclear if it was only Jamal who forgot to show extra TaaS in bounty or the whole TaaS team forgot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
Is that in the middle of May bounty distribution signature campaign and social media campaign will be paid together?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
Basic sissy
Maybe everyone will record this in your campaign
Activity: 910
Relax people, there are still plenty of time for the campaign manager to recalculate the bounty percentage. But this is pretty much unacceptable with difference of 50% !!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
And to show us we need to be corrected in the wrong document. 50 %is too much of a difference .
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Why do you pay 50% less than you're suppose to pay in signature bounty?

Guys, be informed, you'll be paid 50% less than you deserved.

Make pressure and write here guys!

I guess to make it simple,If you read the first post of the ANN main thread,it was mentioned to increase the bounty pool if the minimum cap is raised.Read this from the ANN thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17711771
I think you have the point here, the amount to be paid for the whole bounty is suppose to be 2% of the total taas tokens sold.
If that is the case then sig campaign bounty must also be increased, the percentage of computation then should be done by the manager since
it was not fully specified the proper sharing or I should suppose it should be 30% of the total 2% whole bounty.

We are waiting for an official reply from you, jamalaezaz. Why is the whole bounty 50% less than it should be? It should be 2% of the funds raised.

Will there be an official reply? We don't know what to do, sent you our details to claim the bounty, or wait until the issue is fixed?
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Looking to buy for a small 0.31 btc of TaaS, give me your offer those who want to exit now.
Are you mean you want to buy for those who have TaaS but not yet distribution?
TaaS is soon to be distribution  Tongue . If you looking for chance on buying TaaS, I guess you can buying on market were price current's $0.96 . Less than price of ICO  Tongue
Activity: 708
Looking to buy for a small 0.31 btc of TaaS, give me your offer those who want to exit now.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
I also got rejected. Hmm nevermind, I did invest some bucks in taas and price is already down.

Doesnt look like i will ever go in again!

Goodluck!
legendary
Activity: 1364
Fuck, haven't seem that a post had to be 75 characters long.... come on !!! bullshit !

What the hell does it changes ?!
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603

I guess to make it simple,If you read the first post of the ANN main thread,it was mentioned to increase the bounty pool if the minimum cap is raised.Read this from the ANN thread

I think you have the point here, the amount to be paid for the whole bounty is suppose to be 2% of the total taas tokens sold.
If that is the case then sig campaign bounty must also be increased, the percentage of computation then should be done by the manager since
it was not fully specified the proper sharing or I should suppose it should be 30% of the total 2% whole bounty.
Activity: 630
Fuck , i got reject in my first signature campaign  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 476

legendary
Activity: 854
Hi,bro jamalaezaz what about translation bounty? Do we need to claim translation bounty with same form?
Activity: 416
Friends, After Getting Few Suggestions and Complaints about Payment Address Submission Form from some valued users, We decided to Close the form and Collect Everyone's addresses Directly Via PM.. Sorry for that inconvenient. using form to collect address can cause lots of fake claims which will not be a good thing.,

Now You have to Fill The same Form but send that To me Via PM:

Bounty Payment Address Form:

Bitcointalk Username:
Bitcointalk Profile Link:
Bounties You Have Participated:
Payment Address:

to be more clear Read this Read This Post: https://medium.com/@jamalaezaz/submit-your-address-for-taas-bounty-payment-ca7360835b98

Thanks
Jamal

thanks to info done PM
Pages:
Jump to: