Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign - page 3. (Read 26464 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 548
8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!
i hope distribution for bounty will start tomorrow
Everyone hope that at least by tomorrow the distribution starts. Even the ICO Presale is a big success as a big investment have been gained through more than 3000+ investors. In this situation why they are ruining the gained value, sure they'll start distributing in a short to all the participants.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
🌟🌟
Whether there is already getting paid signature campaign distribution
Activity: 1092
Merit: 106
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
just waiting for bounty distributed guys
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Guys please be patient.I am sure Taas team are not scammers.No scammers ever keep traveling meeting with other blockchain industry members.
I hope They will distribute bounty soon and may be they increase it to %2
Activity: 225
Scam Attempt. Be careful!

Where are the bounties?

Still no bounty distributed? The reason is obvious.
This is due to errors from the campaign manager who never updated the participants periodically
Jamalz should be a mediator between Dev and Bounty hunter

This does not change anything. As long they delay the process and do not tell the truth for bounties, a potential scam consideration is now taking place for TAAS!
I had talked with Dimitri on slack. They'll be making a blog post to explain the misunderstanding.

What misunderstanding? They even did not distribute the bounties that they were supposed to do. They're still saying that they will distribute the bounties calculated from wrong rate resulting less bounties to be distributed...
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
Team might be busy but Taas team should be responding to all these accusations. For the most part this is their chance to explain themselves before thing went out of control and price will go down.

Activity: 45

Where are the bounties?

This is due to errors from the campaign manager who never updated the participants periodically

This does not change anything. As long they delay the process and do not tell the truth for bounties, a potential scam consideration is now taking place for TAAS!
I had talked with Dimitri on slack. They'll be making a blog post to explain the misunderstanding.

Where are the bounties?

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Any news for the distribution?
What kind of news you're looking for? Bounty will be distributed on 19th as everybody already know about that. Come back tomorrow and ask the same question again.

STFU, its 18.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252

Where are the bounties?

Activity: 476
What kind of news you're looking for? Bounty will be distributed on 19th as everybody already know about that. Come back tomorrow and ask the same question again.

Where are the bounties?

Activity: 336

By law, they do not violate anything, they have the right to distribute their coin according to what they have said, they do not break the law, we accept this and wait for their distribution. . If they do not, they are scammers.
That's the problem ! They aren't distributing as said (2%).

If you are talking about law. Then they have no agreement with us. Law doesn't even bind them to even pay a penny to us.
Activity: 434

By law, they do not violate anything, they have the right to distribute their coin according to what they have said, they do not break the law, we accept this and wait for their distribution. . If they do not, they are scammers.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Image and a lot of charisma worsened. They need to take immediate action and fix it .
Activity: 560
They haven't have a clear answer for this issue...
I believe this will be answered to address the issue and to maintain the credibility of the team since people will think that
bounty campaign will be higher than 100,000 Taas.

If this will be explain well, I guess doubts will be eliminated.
If you'll read my post properly you'll find this link- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18991230
There is any explanation from dev regarding this problem?
I get it, you are not satisfied with his answer, right?
only 100,000 TaaS tokens will be paid for bounties. 2% was reserved for all bounties, included press releases, icolisting sites.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________
 That's why you make a scam accusation about TaaS campaign,
well if this is important to them, we can see some good answers from them.

Lets wait for official announcement on this discussion from team and from jamal on the bounty payment today,I suppose this will be paid late due to the audit going on.

Late payment would be better than less payment.
There's a good news for us . Lauda has responded in my scam accusation. This would help build more pressure on them.

A negative rating from Lauda would destroy price of TaaS. It would indirectly affect you only. I hope they'll respond and clear this matter out.
They haven't have a clear answer for this issue...
I believe this will be answered to address the issue and to maintain the credibility of the team since people will think that
bounty campaign will be higher than 100,000 Taas.

If this will be explain well, I guess doubts will be eliminated.
If you'll read my post properly you'll find this link- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18991230
There is any explanation from dev regarding this problem?
I get it, you are not satisfied with his answer, right?
only 100,000 TaaS tokens will be paid for bounties. 2% was reserved for all bounties, included press releases, icolisting sites.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________
 That's why you make a scam accusation about TaaS campaign,
well if this is important to them, we can see some good answers from them.

Lets wait for official announcement on this discussion from team and from jamal on the bounty payment today,I suppose this will be paid late due to the audit going on.

Late payment would be better than less payment.
There's a good news for us . Lauda has responded in my scam accusation. This would help build more pressure on them.
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
When Are you gonna TAAS ? Today the 18th of last month .
Pages:
Jump to: