Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign - page 23. (Read 26474 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Just joined signature campaign,Avatar and personal text campaign  Grin
welcome
I am sorry bro I have to leave the signature campaign but I am still on Avatar and Personal text campaign.Do I need to apply again?

no it is fine. I'll fix the status.
Thanks a lot Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
welcome
I am sorry bro I have to leave the signature campaign but I am still on Avatar and Personal text campaign.Do I need to apply again?

no it is fine. I'll fix the status.
legendary
welcome
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
am i ok? and my twitter have not 100 follower, if i can join the twitter part? 75 Character is too long.not everything have to say so many character i think .hope TaaS going well.
copper member
From this page:-

Conditions, Campaign Rules:

1: User Must be a Jr Member to Join the Campaign.
2: User Must wear the Signature and Avatar During whole Period of the campaign (till 27th of April) , Removing Campaign Between that time cause you Blacklisted from the Campaign.
3: User Must write 50 Quality Posts during the campaign.
4: Posts must be constructive and related to the topic. Spam , off-topic and shit posts won't be counted.
5: a post must be at least 75 Character long.
6: Any User get a negative Feedback from any DT2 and Above users will not be eligible for this campaign.

From the ICO page:-

2: User Must wear the Signature and Avatar During whole Period of the campaign (till 27th of April) , Removing Campaign Between that time cause you Blacklisted from the Campaign.
3: User Must write 100 Quality Posts during the campaign.
4: Posts must be constructive and related to the topic. Spam , off-topic and shit posts won't be counted.
6: Any User get a negative Feedback from any DT2 and Above users will not be eligible for this campaign.
7: Set your Personal Text: http://taas.fund  (optional)

In this topic it is stated that we have to do 50 posts and on the ICO page it is stated that we have to do 100 quality posts.

So, how much posts we have to do during the campaign, 50 or 100 posts?

50 eligible posts.. I'll update the ICO thread. thanks
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
From this page:-

3: User Must write 50 Quality Posts during the campaign.

From the ICO page:-

3: User Must write 100 Quality Posts during the campaign.
7: Set your Personal Text: http://taas.fund  (optional)

In this topic it is stated that we have to do 50 posts and on the ICO page it is stated that we have to do 100 quality posts.

So, how much posts we have to do during the campaign, 50 or 100 posts?
copper member
welcome
legendary
Activity: 413
Merit: 251
Joined for Signature campaign  Cool
copper member
Campaign spreadsheet updated. new members are welcome..

note: please be constructive, we don't support any spam
copper member
I think this is a good project and a lot of enthusiasm as well but I do not see any other media to participate in this signature..
I am sorry what do you mean by any other media? which media which media should join this signature campaign.
Activity: 549
Merit: 500
I think this is a good project and a lot of enthusiasm as well but I do not see any other media to participate in this signature..
copper member
How can i joined TAAS bounty campaign sir??
feel free to Join social media bounties, slack telegram, newsletter and any other bounties.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Can't waiting for 27 March -- ICO JOIN  Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Taas, let's do this, I join this campaign today, looking forward to the ICO
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

No you cannot join,minimum jr member and above.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
* SmartHoldem ICO *
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Hi,

I have joined the signature campaign + avatar+ personal text

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: