Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 98. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 553
June 25, 2018, 03:59:36 AM
Buying is good only when you have the money to do it. If you do not have enough funds, do not make the situation even worse: avoid selling your altcoins as you will never win from doing it. Keep on holding.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 03:52:05 AM
The most nimble have time to make a falling market. The smot what you intended. Even those who are in them are concerned for their assets. Since they have decreased significantly. But it all depends on the situation. I why TL still believe that the market will be restored. But the market is only falling
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 03:51:50 AM
Yes, everyone has their own strategy. When the market falls, I will go out and read books, selectively forgetting the coins in my hands. If I look at the market everyday, I will be affected by market sentiment and eventually make the wrong decision. Only I won't sell the coin until the market goes up
Activity: 728
June 25, 2018, 03:47:18 AM
There are only 2 sensible tactics on falling market. The first one is when you have short positions I mean that you are a bear and you sell assets. The second one is much better because it is safer and it is the leaving from market on some time. It does not mean that you leave market forever you are just awaiting a stabilization and you may return on market in any time as you wish.
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 03:29:50 AM
the most correct tactic is to remain calm.  If you are very impressionable and worried, then investing in crypto is not for you.  because in kriptornke will always be jumps, as the fall and growth.
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 03:29:40 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

"ups and downs of the price of crypto in my view is perfectly normal because events like this are commonly experienced by the market.
In technical analysis of such events is price consolidation to move up to a higher level. There is no specific strategy."
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 03:22:06 AM
it all depends on the speed of the market decline ,your investments in cryptocurrency and many other factors. for example, over the past 20 hours, the price of cryptocurrency has become lower by 11-13 percent on average. many did not have time to react to this.
Activity: 251
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 03:19:26 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

If you are long - term investor, you can hold and buy more in the dips, waiting for the price to go higher, and if you have enough time to trade, you should watch the market, use stop-loss to re-buy in the dips..
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 25, 2018, 03:17:24 AM
The most appropriate way and safest to overcome market conditions which is down is by hodl. In this way, then we will feel safe. It just did not know how long it will be up. However, with hodl, then at least we keep what we have, and do not lose out.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 03:15:03 AM
After a long period of growth, the cryptocurrency market is in decline for six months. I think it's impossible to come up with any particular tactics because no one knows what will happen in the near future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
June 25, 2018, 03:13:46 AM
the best thing is to wait and have patience and if you are serious about making some money you have two options :
- one is to short certain coins if you are sure about your analysis
-second is to increase your bags of good coins at a good price
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 25, 2018, 03:11:01 AM
In my opinion, the best tactic in a falling market - not to sell. The ability to wait is very important. Most of the crypto-millionaires became them, only thanks to the ability to wait.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 03:10:15 AM
Hi all,
Thanks

while waiting for bitcoin prices to go up, I try to split a number of bitcoin and I transactions on pair altcoin / btc, of course with wise consideration determine the altcoin we will buy and then at the right moment I re-sell it to be btc again.
Activity: 52
June 25, 2018, 03:09:47 AM
The best tactic in the fall of the market is the purchase of coins, in which you are sure that they will go to growth, and therefore getting a good profit.
Activity: 170
June 25, 2018, 03:08:31 AM
My tactics just buy as much coin as I need and hold my coin-coin until it gets better
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
June 25, 2018, 03:04:38 AM
Capitalization of the project is not always the best indicator for its evaluation and we must look deeper. Very often, projects with high cost do not even have prototypes. It's just speculation and it's bad for the market. For the development of the industry, quality projects and strong developers are needed
Activity: 108
June 25, 2018, 03:04:09 AM
Hi all,
Thanks

For me personally, when the price is down like a few months ago, I hold the coins for as long as possible. I make it a long-term investment, and after the price goes up you can sell it. Easy as that.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
June 25, 2018, 02:58:11 AM
My tactics when market is low, just i will buy some coins i'm holding with and wait until it recovers on the current value. Just don't panic when market is low! That's the sign that you will need to invest! Wink Buy in low value and sell in high price.
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
June 25, 2018, 02:56:03 AM
All projects with strong teams and ideas have a beautiful future. All that we can do for the development of technology now is to look for such projects and help them. We must build a quality economy and do it on the basis of technology, rather than speculation and risky investments
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 02:54:06 AM
Hi all,
Thanks

I have no tactics in investing, especially if prices are falling. I just follow my heart, never just go along with other people. If indeed I sure want to sell it, then I will sell it. but right now I'm holding a coin.
Pages:
Jump to: