Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 97. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 05:31:04 PM
I guess the main thing is not to do any mistakes. That's why i prefer just to hodl and wait when situation will change.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 07:13:01 AM
I'll tell you what I'm doing, I do not experience or panic at first, in the second I go to the forum and find out the opinion of like-minded people on this matter, I read the news, I build forecasts and just wait for the crisis, any recession, this is the beginning of growth Wink
Activity: 1610
June 25, 2018, 06:46:15 AM
I think current market situation is normal and the market will rise again even will exceed the previous price. About the strategy for current situation, if you have money you can buyback and hold for some time until the market goes up again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 06:43:39 AM
you can use several tactics when the market falls, if there are available share cash - you can buy coins on the fall, if you have experience in trading - you can bargain on down, or you can wait for the restoration of positions and do other cases - example bounty.
Activity: 434
June 25, 2018, 06:41:43 AM
Have a core amount that you never trade just in case. Whether that is 50% 10% or 1%. Investing in good coins when the price is low is for me a safe and rewarding long-term strategy.
Activity: 84
June 25, 2018, 06:39:04 AM
My tactic is simple, buy coins of the required amount, and wait until the growth begins.
Activity: 55
June 25, 2018, 06:30:40 AM
My tactics when market is falling like now i would like to keep my bounty tokens and wait the bull market to come and when it's happen that is the time to sell my bounty tokens.
Activity: 209
June 25, 2018, 06:27:49 AM
yah. i think that is great move. because many people doing panic sell if the market going down. and that is just make it worst. for market or for himself. because market will going up. if you calm maybe your profit still good.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
June 25, 2018, 06:24:12 AM
Hi, you got 2 choices:

the most famous is to hold your coins be patient and wait for it to climb back
the second option for ballsy investor who can afford it is to double your investment when market is down and you will be reward when it will go back, the question is to be sure, it will not go down again, in this case you will be fucked. Smiley
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
June 25, 2018, 06:20:13 AM
For me my only tactics when market is falling just right now the market is down i would like to keep my bounty tokens and wait the market to recover.
If you are very confident in your tokens, you can buy them on the bottom, which can increase the profit from them at times. But now it is really hard to find good tokens, as the market does not allow even the best to grow.
Activity: 121
June 25, 2018, 06:15:15 AM
For me my only tactics when market is falling just right now the market is down i would like to keep my bounty tokens and wait the market to recover.
Activity: 9
June 25, 2018, 06:11:02 AM
if the market falls sometimes i buy coin/token and wait it until the price goes up or the market will rise again
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 05:28:05 AM
Just hodl the coins you have at that time. Do not sell them in a hurry.
Market fall is the trend before a great boom.
Just keep it mind.
And also if you have balanced then definitely go for some good coins buy.
This is the best way to get huge profits.
Activity: 103
June 25, 2018, 05:26:07 AM
Collect as many coins then hold it to wait for the market to pump in price and your coins can soar. Be patient to wait for the market to pump your coins because no one knows how long the market will continue like this. We can only do with anticipation of everything that makes us regret. By holding back, at least we have made the best decision because it has avoided the early sale that will result in regret.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 05:18:06 AM
My tactics just buy as much coin as I need and hold my coin-coin until it gets better
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
Activity: 303
June 25, 2018, 04:27:39 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
My suggestion better you try lucky trading in other altcoin. because for my own HODL still try to be patient with price of Bitcoin / Ethereum getting down every time. I chose it to cover losses when investing Bitcoin / other coins that are currently down. of course this also needs special skills when running it, one bit then it will be disappointed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
June 25, 2018, 04:14:26 AM
well there is not a proper tactic that always work when prices are falling. if you are sure that the price is around the deepist point you can start collecting more. that is the best thing you can do.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 25, 2018, 04:04:55 AM
My advice for you is for your to HODL your altcoin that you know are very promising and sell off the ones your know are not that good, then invest the proceeds from the sales to other promising altcoin.
Activity: 135
June 25, 2018, 04:04:02 AM
Hi all,
Thanks

which we need to understand is bitcoin is a fluctuating currency whose price / value can not be predicted. so all we need to do now is wait for the price to go back up after it has dropped in a few months.
Activity: 210
June 25, 2018, 04:00:11 AM
I think the best strategy when the market falls is to hold and buy to reduce losses, it is the best way to preserve capital when the market falls, today is the time needed to hold and buy. them into.
Pages:
Jump to: