Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 14. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 05:05:49 PM
It is important to remain calm and be prepared for a long wait for recovery. After all, growth is fast, but the fall and recovery lasts a very long time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 03:47:09 PM
Each person has different tactics. For example, I participate in the Bounty and all the coins that I come keep. Despite the fact that their price is now falling. We need to understand when the market starts the recovery process, only then you can raise something on this. In this business for me there is no concept of monthly income. And so, my advice to you. Save your earned coins and if you have money, investing.
Activity: 364
September 20, 2018, 03:36:41 PM
The tactics depend on what kind of investment portfolio you have. It;s good if during the fall of the crypto market you have only fiat.
in this case, you can just wait and do not rush to buy again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 20, 2018, 03:28:05 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
yes that right, when the falling price the good thing to do is hodl. But, don't just hold on and wait for him to recover. You can do your own analysis of the coins you hold, whether it is possible to recover and increase.
Activity: 224
September 20, 2018, 03:08:48 PM
Of course, the possibility of rapid enrichment does not exist - there are enough pitfalls here, as in other areas of investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 08:59:45 AM
You stay bed until market is green again Smiley
You go grazy lol.
Investment first rule is :'
Do not invest your own money !!
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 20, 2018, 04:30:00 AM
You should keep holding, do not worry, maybe in early 2019 the market price will rise again, I always expect to someday, the market will recover and then you will become millionaire
Activity: 84
September 20, 2018, 04:26:49 AM
Why not to believe?
Just because we misunderstood some and lost some amount, doesn't mean all are fake or scam.
This may happen anywhere, any kind of investment may fail, there is no guarantee. Better to be active and research about the project in which you are going to invest.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 20, 2018, 12:35:32 AM
hold if you don't want to get a loss on your capital and I think to do cutlose is very detrimental. it's better to hold the coin even if it takes a long time but the capital you have may be safe
If you believe the price will continue to weaken and you can reduce losses by buying at a lower price. then you can use cutlose.
but if you see the price will go up again and you don't want to risk then holding is your choice dude!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 12:18:24 AM
in my opinion, when the market goes down then the most appropriate strategy and choice is to keep holding the coin you have, wait until the price of the coin rises again or you can buy more coins at a low price

What if the price will not recover again?
And the price of your coin will continue dropping its price.
This is a risky way you can start to sell your coins and buy another coin that will make you an profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 11:38:34 PM
in my opinion, when the market goes down then the most appropriate strategy and choice is to keep holding the coin you have, wait until the price of the coin rises again or you can buy more coins at a low price
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
September 19, 2018, 11:30:28 PM
For me, i don’t have a specific pattern to protect my investment. Honestly i’ve always thought that ‘to hodl’ is the best thing i can do. So, when market is falling i just simply “hodl”.
Activity: 79
September 19, 2018, 11:22:31 PM
That is right.
The correct strategy in this market is simply HODL.
To hold is to teach yourself the real meaning of investing. Its not that you put money and make money right away, but put money in and contribute to the growth of a project.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
September 19, 2018, 11:19:25 PM
hold if you don't want to get a loss on your capital and I think to do cutlose is very detrimental. it's better to hold the coin even if it takes a long time but the capital you have may be safe
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 11:16:50 PM
Everyone has their own special solution when market is falling. I believe the most important thing to success is, a person who can stays calm in every situation. When you stay calm, it makes you think with a clear mind and it prevents you to make a wrong step. For me, i usually try to hodl as long as i can. You’re not gonna loose anything as long as you don’t sell. Otherwise you probably make a big mistake and as a result you’ll have some regrets for the rest of your life.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
September 19, 2018, 10:49:51 PM
look for good entries to short on 5-10x leverage

you can make as much money using the red button now as you did using the green button during bull market
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 10:43:14 PM
The traditional advice for bear markets is to suck it up and hold on. That's little comfort as you watch your portfolio's value evaporate day after day. Yet, with a simple trailing stop loss, you can preserve a big chunk of your wealth.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 10:31:30 PM
my tactics when the price of coins dropped we all had to buy coins with as much as we have capital, this is very rare for the price of bitcoin coins to go down, don't waste this golden opportunity, I've bought btc coins with quite a lot of capital
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 10:24:13 PM
When the market falls, people will be asked to buy or hold, but you have to look for the causes of the fall, if it is caused by a normal correction, and then buying or buying is already correct. While the crypto-currency prices are suddenly falling today, I expected this for a while.
I agree with you, knowing first about the causes of crypto's downturn in the market will make us consider whether to make a repurchase or just hold it, becauese it will be very important
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
September 19, 2018, 09:55:23 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
Hold is the best technique that you can do if you see that the cryptocurrency market is falling. Do not sell your coins because you will experience losses. It is better if you will stay calm while holding your coins.

As we are talking about cryptocurrency trading, yes holding is the most profitable, at least it was up till now. But if we would talk about stocks or even forex trading, you may need to cut your loss at some point and re-evaluate which side you want to go and when.
When the market suffered a fall of with holding it will make the market safer and not experiencing the fallout for much more severe.
resulting in an increase and a much better recovery and affect its development for so much better.

but if you hold it for too long it can make your money worse, for this year it is not recommended to trade long term if you want to get big profits, the market conditions are very unstable, I personally as a trader often do short-term trading, even though get a little profit
Pages:
Jump to: