Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 18. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:20:53 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
the only way, in the current state of the market.
just be patient and wait until the market returns to normal. and do not rush to sell the assets you currently hold.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
September 15, 2018, 03:16:13 PM
I think splitting this money is a good strategy, also getting from different areas is very helpful in reducing losses
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
September 15, 2018, 03:15:37 PM
This is where I found usdt to be very useful, all you have to do is buy USD tether before bitcoin price goes down and use USDT to buy back bitcoin when bitcoin price is down.more satoshis
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 03:13:08 PM
I believe that the best thing that can be done if in the period of the red market, just patiently wait. The panic can lose everything. The market will not always be red
Activity: 17
September 15, 2018, 03:11:41 PM
Well, because I trade in the market, I sell on the support line , and if of course you invest in a long time then of course you need to keep and not sell in the red
Activity: 37
September 15, 2018, 03:07:13 PM
There is no serious tactics than from  This than to just make sure you buy when the price is low and wait till the price goes up
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 02:58:35 PM
I'm already very used to the fact that the cryptocurrency is constantly growing and falling and I'm not even trying to do something about it. I think it's okay, and I think you should accept it, too. I am sure that you will get used to and can easily manipulate the market without any losses
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 07:00:22 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
When market is falling all we can do was simply go with the flow amd buy more coins.In this situation you can absolutely sure that if the market will recover also your money will be in large.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 05:23:33 AM
The best tactic at a time when the market is falling is simply not doing anything. Just nothing. Go for a drink of wine or tea. Coffee =)) Forget about the market. He then rises, but panic sales can mess things up.
Activity: 71
September 15, 2018, 04:54:45 AM
Do not just buy coins when values dropped because it might not be the bottom yet. You will lose if market goes down into a bigger dip. This happen last January to this month of april. It was very volatile and many just did panic selling to cut their loses.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 04:19:08 AM
When the market falls like this, you need to invest. To buy coins is cheap.
Those coins that you did not have time to sell expensive, keep until the rise in prices.
This is a classic. Buy the deep!
Now it's definitely a classic.When you do not sell due to a strong fall in the price so as not to lose-and in fact we can wait for the resumption of growth to at least go to " 0"
Activity: 57
September 15, 2018, 04:01:29 AM
When trading forex we can not only hold if  losses but if we trading crypto we can keep hold because we believe prices will go back up again, and the price is down can also be an opportunity to buy more crypto currency.
Activity: 139
September 14, 2018, 05:02:42 PM
Sell your coins, when the price of them drops, you can buy at a lower price. This way you can double the number of your coins.
This is good advice for professionals.
First you need to be sure that the price goes down. Otherwise, you will sell coins very cheap and lose both in USD and in coins.
I think this advice is not for beginners.
Need experience for such actions.
Activity: 139
September 14, 2018, 04:58:52 PM
When the market falls like this, you need to invest. To buy coins is cheap.
Those coins that you did not have time to sell expensive, keep until the rise in prices.
This is a classic. Buy the deep!
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 14, 2018, 04:55:51 PM
I decided that with the fall of the market I will only buy coins at a lower price than usual. And for nothing I will not sell my coins, even if the price of them will fall.
Activity: 25
September 14, 2018, 04:54:11 PM
Sell your coins, when the price of them drops, you can buy at a lower price. This way you can double the number of your coins.

That would be a riskier approach, what if after selling your coins and then price fails to fall low further, and eventually ends up rising way back up ?. My preferred tactic is to invest more in coins I hold when I think it has hit its rock bottom, at least that'd lower my average cost of the coin and I wouldn't have to wait for it to hit it's initial ATH before I sell and make profits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 04:07:32 PM
Activity: 560
September 14, 2018, 04:00:48 PM
The one working tactic for low market, I think, it is holding and be patient. It is the most popular tactics, when you just don't know what to do and do not want to lose all.
Activity: 326
September 14, 2018, 03:52:24 PM
During the price drop, as well as in principle in general, I stick to one tactic, just hold it. I am a supporter of long-term investments, and I believe that this tactic will bring me success.
Activity: 322
September 14, 2018, 03:50:16 PM
I think that the best tactics is buying coins now and keeping them for the long-term because the price for btc and ether is cheap enough now and you will be able to earn on the difference later
Pages:
Jump to: