Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 27. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 01:35:09 PM
All you have to do is SELL all your coins in exchange of USDT. In that way you can preserve the value of your investment. If the market hits the bottom, all you have to do is to rebuy everything on its 300% to 600% discount rate  Smiley
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
September 05, 2018, 01:31:20 PM
When the market is down should you keep your coin, should not sell. Try to concentrate you attention on something else and when the market goes up you can sell for a profit
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 01:30:18 PM
When it is falling, a parcel of individuals will inquire you to purchase or to hold, but you ought to search for the reasons why the cost is falling, in case its caused by normal redress at that point holding or buying is as of now correct, but if you found something suspicious, just like the coin designer need to scammed individuals or there are shortcoming within the coin, at that point you ought to offer, contributing in alt coin require persistence and require a solid intellect.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
September 05, 2018, 01:26:29 PM
There is no best tactics when the market is falling, but the one I feel is better is to sell your cryptos asset and convert them to USDT in other to preserve the value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:17:29 PM
in my opinion the best tactic when market is falling is to buy as many coins as possible that are down in price and hold until the price rises again, because I'm sure the market will be next to recover.

It works well if you have the money you can spend. If you do not, simply stop trading for some time and hold all of your cryptocurrencies. This will be the decision that will never let you make a mistake.
Activity: 210
September 05, 2018, 10:29:39 AM
I think there are 2 good strategies for trading during the bear market. first hold the coin you have and secondly buy back coins that have a large decline. I think that's all that can be done to reduce the risk of losses due to the bear market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
Speaking honestly, there are not so many options. On the fall, you can earn only by placing a short position on the BTC or on other coins, but there are still opportunities, but they are very dangerous as in general trading
copper member
Activity: 224
September 05, 2018, 10:25:02 AM
the best strategy is long held. the market is always in a state of flux. if you are holding a good quality coin. you just have to wait. it will come back when the bull market arrives.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 10:07:34 AM
When the market falls, the tactics are taken out of hand and bought at lower prices. It's a bit risky, but you're more likely to make a profit.
Activity: 169
September 05, 2018, 09:30:24 AM
Tactics for market falling down.. You should buy more coins and token.. And do the HODLING.. For getting big profit in the future.. Just HODL  it for a little longer.. It will be blast to the moon...
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 09:27:53 AM
So I was holding around some Bitcoin up until yesterday.  Been HODLing for the last 6 months, very happy with it just sitting in my Ledger.

But this week, being bored and having time off work, I saw that Ripple was having a bullrun and decided, "Hey.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 09:23:13 AM
There should be no much ado as the market is seriously falling, hold all your earned coin, and wait for the rise, then if rise refused to show, keep holding as holding can help the market to stabilized.
Activity: 44
September 05, 2018, 09:16:13 AM
All we have to do is wait. It's important to stay calm. Most often people lose money because of panic.
Activity: 88
September 05, 2018, 09:15:57 AM
Just have to hold and wait it out. No good selling after the market has already dumped, thats why you should sell on the way up.
Activity: 55
September 05, 2018, 09:09:53 AM
calm down. check the trend if it is temporary or permanent. if it is falling in bearish market then just try to sell if it is not too late. if the fall is in bulliish market you should try to collect more when price is deep. be patient. dont cry. know that this market is risky.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 05, 2018, 06:41:14 AM
Experienced investors who already know the market well do not worry about growth and falls. They always have a clear plan that they follow. Today, when the market is falling, I advise you to stop worrying and just wait.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 05, 2018, 06:25:08 AM
in my opinion the best tactic when market is falling is to buy as many coins as possible that are down in price and hold until the price rises again, because I'm sure the market will be next to recover.

It works well if you have the money you can spend. If you do not, simply stop trading for some time and hold all of your cryptocurrencies. This will be the decision that will never let you make a mistake.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 12:09:37 AM
The major area you're to pay cognizant to in other to understand that the market will no longer be friendly is a situation when holders of coins are too inquisitive or in a hurry to sale their coin.

When the number of persons who wants to sale their coin outweighs the number of buyers in the coin market cap, you will find out that the market value of coins will start diminishing. This is therefore a clear indication when the market is falling.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
September 05, 2018, 12:08:21 AM
Talking about the tactics when bitcoin or altcoin falling I will hold and wait until all of it back to higher price, I will not take bad thing to sell because Ii will lost my money and waiting is best time to see bitcoin will be back.
Activity: 26
September 04, 2018, 11:52:23 PM
in my opinion, the best thing to do when market is falling is to buy more and hold, never be tempted to sell, you never tell what the market will say the next day, it might be the end of the fall and a bull run. t depends on how you re trading if you are a long-term trader you tactics should remain the same hold the coin for the long term and wait for the market to get recover and if you have more money then buy more coins when market goes down so it will give you good profit when it again goes up. If you are day trader then you have to decide what you need to do if you think the market will go more down then it's better to get out of that coin and buy it back when it comes more down like this when it will go back up you will get more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: