Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 25. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:07:11 PM
pretty simple, to buy. The best time to invest is when markets are falling. my plans are shaped by this method, especially for long term.
Activity: 151
September 06, 2018, 06:01:02 PM
I think that the retention of coins during the fall of the market is a bad tactic. personally, I sold everything and now waiting for when the market starts to grow and buy coins at a lower price.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 05:57:06 PM
This is normal for any market, I believe. After all, the conventional currency market also has its up's and downs. Will come back, but to predict this point is very difficult.
Activity: 87
September 06, 2018, 09:00:43 AM
It is good to put stop losses when you want to protect a gain, putting it in a way that you will have a gain anyway, - if you put it when you are already losing, in most case it will just make it sure you lose your money at a sudden dip of the market.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 11:12:16 PM
When you buy coins when the price is high or expensive, then you will be disappointed when the coin is decreased. When a coin decreases, all we can do is hold it back, do not rush to sell it. Be patient waiting for the coin because it will likely rise again.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 11:07:29 PM
Many are afraid and go out of the market, tactics are very different, and in every situation there are many decisions, but what is realy work nobody knows.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 11:02:24 PM
Maybe we are in a very difficult situation. We don't even know where the normal marketcap is from the crypto industry.
Of course January and now is a great distance, and I think that gradual buying is the safest strategy for the current situation.
Activity: 47
September 05, 2018, 10:46:26 PM
I think that when the market falls, we can invest, because the price of cryptocurrency is very low, and our investment cost will be very small. And we can buy more cryptocurrencies with less money.
Activity: 41
September 05, 2018, 10:44:54 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

With what is happening at this time, maybe most people cut losses, and of course the price is down. But fluctuations can have fast or long intervals, so I think this depends entirely on our ability to wait. And maybe it will be a lesson when we have patience in dealing with every situation.
Activity: 104
September 05, 2018, 06:12:40 PM
 If you want to trade cryptocurrency professionally, you should not ask yourself this question. the fall is not to guess, but in General it is unnecessary to guess.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
September 05, 2018, 05:46:25 PM
Victoria Zhulkovs'ka, [05.09.18 21:38]
I think that market will never fall at all, the digital currency is the best way to earn money and also to enjoy benefits of the modern technology. To my mind, the market will become green soon

"Horse racing" on the investment market is normal phenomenon, in these moments you can buy coins at a low price and then get a good profit after their growth
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 05:24:20 PM
When the market falls I personally will still maintain my coin coin I will wait for the coin price to stabilize And when coin coins return to normal prices I will wait again when prices will rise that's when I will sell My coin coin I will remain patient that is the key to success
Activity: 86
September 05, 2018, 05:19:22 PM
Most of this airdrop campaigns are scam projects and some are giving small amount of profits. Some airdrop projects takes too much of time to give the tokens.
Activity: 58
September 05, 2018, 05:16:02 PM
When market is falling i stick to HODL. In as much as i am tempted to sell, i try the best i can to HODL my coins through out the bad market season. HODLing is by far the safest you can do if you have hope in the market recovery
Activity: 81
September 05, 2018, 05:13:15 PM
 I usually turn to BTC or ETH when market start to fall. And when start to recover i usually buy some profitable altcoins.
Altcoins fall more then BTC when market falls and rises more on bullish markets.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 04:39:43 PM
when the market falls, the most important thing is doesn't panic. you can make a very easy mistakes that will cause you to lose it all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 04:29:16 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
If you really need this money - you can consider withdrawing. Otherwise, I don't think this is a great idea to confirm your loss, because the market now is too deep down.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 05, 2018, 04:25:45 PM
The most sensible tactic to be realized while the market falls is to wait until the market tranquilizes. Cos making a sudden decision in such a fluctuating market can be caused by financial losses.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 04:22:37 PM
When falling, the best strategy is to close the exchange and wait:)) Otherwise you risk losing money, because you can succumb to emotions. Market beat you are unlikely to succeed, but to trade in the negative is very easy. On the cryptocurrency can earn the one who can wait, be patient and do not panic.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 04:08:52 PM
The best tactic is to have your funds in 100% fiat, but you can miss the start of bullish market. So i advice you to make 40/60 crypto and fiat accordingly.
Pages:
Jump to: