Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 28. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 04, 2018, 11:49:57 PM
Buy coins before the market goes down, the price goes up very well. for example bitcoin. or in altcoins, we can take etherum and ripple. I always do that based on the previous price chart, and add investment to profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 24
September 04, 2018, 11:48:24 PM
My strategi when market is red or down is by averaging down , cutloss or HODL and i never all in my money to buy coin

1. I my averaging down if i think the market is not fall down to far so example i buy bitcoin 50% from my total invest at maybe at $7k and the down to $6.8 then i believe market will be rebounce so i buy again 25% at maybe $6.6k so when it reach $7k or over i get double profit
2. I will cutloss my investent when i think there are some bad news and when my requirement when i must cut loss is reach example at -15% from asset
3. I will HODL coin when i feel that coin is have good prospect maybe top 10 coinmarketcap
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 11:33:39 PM
You're right. at the moment you can take a break first because sometimes we do not realize we're wrong in our way like your losses and to keep the downside down in a crypt. But we have the right to know how far it is and we are going to fall short. it's likely that it's hard to increase the price right now and of course we will not buy first we wait for the rise of the crypto. Many experts say "As much as we can do this first, HÖDL"!
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 11:30:11 PM
When the market experienced a decline like this now, then the strategy that I use is to not too often seen the market. I am afraid this will effect on my emotional. I focus on other things that produce. As well as working on the bounty and mining.
Activity: 280
September 04, 2018, 11:23:14 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

The best strategy now is to survive and wait for the market to return to normal. In fact, when the market falls, there is actually a way to get profit even though the risk may also increase. You also have to be good at reading the situation, when the market goes up again, you have to make sure whether it is really, or just a trick.
Activity: 25
September 04, 2018, 10:28:24 PM
The best strategy is to stay calm and composed when the market is falling. Its normal in cryptocurrency. If possible, buy more in a low price and sell it higher.
Activity: 45
September 04, 2018, 10:27:12 PM
I think we can continue to invest when the market falls.
Activity: 55
September 04, 2018, 10:26:09 PM
Be confident about the cryptocurrencies and always buy more and more coin bags and just wait for the right time. The market is not always falling, it fluctuates. Analyze the market and you'll get your rewards.
Activity: 44
September 04, 2018, 10:13:13 PM
I have time. I will hold as long as possible. Therefore, I do not pay attention to the fall of the market. I think that in a year or two the situation will change in a positive direction.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 07:31:56 AM
The main time to go to Fiat or usdt. When making a profit, do not be greedy, it is better to fix part of the funds. If the market falls the same situation, sell to breakeven or a small loss...
Activity: 252
September 04, 2018, 07:21:10 AM
My tactic in the fall of the market is to buy altcoyins on the bottom. Then, when prices rise - sell them. Thus increase the number of its bitcoins.

second this, buy low sell high.
Activity: 50
September 04, 2018, 07:04:52 AM
The best choice in this situation is to hold coins.  I do not advise you to sell coins at a low price.
Activity: 46
September 04, 2018, 06:00:16 AM
My trading strategy holds coins as long as possible, buying coins with new funds and not investing in one of the coins
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
September 04, 2018, 05:52:23 AM
It is necessary to have a diversified portfolio. In case of market falls, you need to have free fiat and bitcoin to buy cheap tokens and coins. I also think that you do not need to sell coins at a very cheap price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:49:54 AM
I think that market will never fall at all, the digital currency is the best way to earn money and also to enjoy benefits of the modern technology. To my mind, the market will become green soon
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 05:43:32 AM
Current crypto market is really fallin and I suppose that the best way now to minimize losses is to buy and hold cryptocurrencies, investing is very dangerous now.

While i agree that holding cryptocurrencies is the best way to do for now while the market is down, but i would suggest you to invest more during this time because the price is already down too. Your mind may tell you that it's dangerous to invest because the price is down but if you have the courage to invest during the dip, then surely you will have a very good profit when the price is starting to rise again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 05:28:24 AM
I think margin trading is a good option, because you can earn money even if the market is falling. The second option is to buy more alts, and just HODL. The market will be bullish soon and you will make huge profits.
Activity: 295
September 04, 2018, 05:26:08 AM
For me the best tactics when market falling is to wait and catch its minimum price and make buy in. You will definetly make profit, after it returns back
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 05:25:35 AM
There are some good strategies when the market is falling. First buy more at a cheaper price, but it depends on how deep your pocket is to maintain the market and resell it when prices rise. All you need to do is be patient and keep or you can use the opportunity to buy more then keep your money waiting until it becomes profitable.
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 05:19:37 AM
Just have to hold or buy more if you believe in the coins you bought long term, if not then sell at a loss. That's the only options.
Pages:
Jump to: