Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 26. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 04:04:02 PM
With the fall of the market, I always have a desire to sell everything at once, but I restrain myself, here at the forum, everyone advises the hold, I listen.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
September 05, 2018, 03:14:07 PM
If you buy for very high price, you can only hodl and hope that trend will change. Currently many people are loosing their patience and they rather withdraw "atleast" something from their invested amount in crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 05, 2018, 03:12:33 PM
It is best to stay calm when the market goes bearish than to heed to the FUD the inexperienced holders create. In fact, the best time to buy more valuable coins at cheap price is when the market goes down.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
September 05, 2018, 03:09:57 PM
There is only one tactic that should be used during a falling of the market, that is do not panic, it's the most important aspect to take in consideration
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 02:53:53 PM
When the market is falling. there's two things i believe one can do. Hold on to the coins you have at that moment. And buy /invest in new coins at the low prices so you can have a better returns when price market starts to rise again
Activity: 266
September 05, 2018, 02:53:46 PM
Well, I trade on the strategy , I put a stop loss on the support levels if you break through I sell , and if not then keep
Activity: 75
September 05, 2018, 02:52:21 PM
Buy coins that are in tops for my best strategy in a falling market. Many sell and we buy!
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 02:50:51 PM
HODL. Sooner or later, growth will begin. Now the falling market, it's a great time to replenish your portfolio with new promising coins.
We cant know how long the correction will last, so buy coins in small quantities.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 02:48:56 PM
My personal experience from a few months back to now I have learned the price of bitcoin is relatively very normal because the price goes up and down at the same point there is no sign that alcoin will go down to the lowest point. find the right price time buy and sell bitcoin I'm sure you will be lucky with the available capital.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 02:47:52 PM
I think that when the market falls, you need to keep calm and do not panic. I think that this is the most important thing in the fall of the market. And have patience that would wait for growth.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 05, 2018, 02:47:18 PM
the best?

automated stop losses. Works like a charm.
Activity: 224
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 05, 2018, 02:46:00 PM
As time showed, the best tactic was to get out of the crypto currency. But the author's tactics are also good, since it allowed to save money. And those who just hold tokens have suffered loss of money.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 02:44:51 PM
I when the market is falling, nothing could be better than to buy undervalued coins. While this brings a very small profit but if market suddenly will start to grow , I will be able to make money. And I advise you not to sell the cryptocurrency for such a low price as it is now.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
September 05, 2018, 02:42:41 PM
It is not easy to deal with a falling market because a lot of emotions comes into play. The feeling and fear of losing your money can make you exit your trades at lower loss which can be beneficial or not. Just choose the one that goes well with you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 05, 2018, 02:41:30 PM
The answer is margin trading.  Wink Just imagine how much money you would have made if you’ve been shorting $ETHBTC
That would've worked hours ago though there is a lot of money in purchasing the coins with long positions.
Activity: 116
September 05, 2018, 02:40:17 PM
If you are trading with BITMEX You can earn profit even market falling.That is what happen to BTC these days.I Strongly believe that they are controlling the market however. Angry
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 02:39:52 PM
The answer is margin trading.  Wink Just imagine how much money you would have made if you’ve been shorting $ETHBTC
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
It is as simple as buy low and sell high. That is; you can buy when the price is low and can sell when the market reaches high.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 02:30:52 PM
It is necessary to have a diversified portfolio. In case of market falls, you need to have free fiat and bitcoin to buy cheap tokens and coins. I also think that you do not need to sell coins at a very cheap price.

Just invest in different cryptocurrencies. when some of the altcoins start to follow, you can make the money on the other ones. Additionally, you can invest in the tokens that you trust. I like DASH, Monero, and Stellar.
Activity: 40
September 05, 2018, 01:36:26 PM
Holding is the most excellent thing you'll be able do in case the showcase proceed falling since any freeze offering will as it were cause you lose of cash and you do not like that for beyond any doubt. Advertise falling as it were implies that the showcase are adjust and still creating, there's completely no great strategies when it comes of advertise down. Fair unwind, calm yourself and hold up until the showcase go back to its typical track, regular monitoring will too assist you in these sorts of situations so that you simply have an thought what going on the showcase and what moves you'll arrange in the event that ever the showcase pump once more.
Pages:
Jump to: