Pages:
Author

Topic: ◥TALK◥15%◣bitcointalk(💬) est✪2014★yr4✪ [btc]💬 - page 35. (Read 125363 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
legendary
legendary
open offer

will pay global GLC, or 1337
for TALK just buy on Yobit and PM, dealing in the daily spot rates Wink
legendary
Hmmm. Something spectacular may happen to the downside for Dash not too long from now...

---

Price rises due to a new technological adoption do have two humps but the second one doesn't go vertical:

legendary
http://www.lealana.com/

25 TALK if you can tell me whose bct username?
legendary
https://stakeminers.com/
another oldtimer - shaddy [at least suspect] past
/do your own research
legendary
Hi there,

I am a freelance Nodejs developer that has experience with creating data-driven applications based on Restful API's, experience with SQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB. Also I have some experience on the frontend (Angular). Though I am more a backender than a frontender.
I worked on various products going from Facebook Messenger Bots to Mobile Applications and Websites.

If you are interested in working with me please PM me.

muddafudda still around
legendary
Username: TradeFortress
Loan amount: 10 BTC
Loan reason: shitcoin daytrading and buying tim tams
Collateral Offered: this forum account
Interest Offered: 50% of whatever I make
Your BTC address: 1HET6QcrkJAdzCAo3HNLauddsHGxYagMZS
Repayment total: indeterminate
Date of repayment: when you want to

last quote from TradeFortress

I bet Spoetnik is TradeFortress.
legendary
I need more drinking time and more tinkering time ...

---
Reward model:
        miners - 45% of the awards for the new blocks,
        holders Goldmine - 45% of the awards for the new blocks,
        project development - 10%
http://explorer.arcticcoin.org/

I see arcticcoin traded to $500k ... holders 'Goldmine' nodes get a share of the rewards ... so the DASH master node concept ... I'd like to do something like this with TALK ... no code change needed ... still tinkering ... but if you are hosting a node/daemon send me the addie Wink  
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
@midnight_miner

it's not the results i'd like to see.  but i still flag it as a 'fair' general market prediction.

----
1.  i've seen the future!  and it is still primarily driven by FAITH in the BTC and LTC chains.  Note* there are various ways to attach ALT chains to either the B or L chains.

2.  everything else is a tough sell for the long road of endurance, so we see 'master' and 'federated' servers type of chains with top of the list market caps.

3.  Auxpow, Multi-algo, hybrid-POW/POS, and layering ... plus B/L can still have mixers for ANON fx.

4.  POS split off long ago, went solo 2014, still no 51% attack ... TALK is in that camp Wink

5.  It is about creating decentralized industries, the ASICs are at industrial level, and the POS too, ... every heard of AWS or Digital Ocean, servers are a commodity, and POS consumes that (hdd/cpu/mem) rather than ASIC-tech-chips and lowest-electricity-cost-production-location.

I think there is more room for development in #3 to find the right mix.  There will be new tech or thinking to keep hybrid-POW/POS going for another 10 years.  The mix of both PoW and PoS has proven to work well in the wild.  I think they are the most stable of coins.

I am working on the home version of #5.  Just need less drinking and more tinkering time...

legendary
@midnight_miner

it's not the results i'd like to see.  but i still flag it as a 'fair' general market prediction.

----
1.  i've seen the future!  and it is still primarily driven by FAITH in the BTC and LTC chains.  Note* there are various ways to attach ALT chains to either the B or L chains.

2.  everything else is a tough sell for the long road of endurance, so we see 'master' and 'federated' servers type of chains with top of the list market caps.

3.  Auxpow, Multi-algo, hybrid-POW/POS, and layering ... plus B/L can still have mixers for ANON fx. [attach]

4.  POS split off long ago, went solo 2014, still no 51% attack ... TALK is in that camp Wink  Pure POS is a big idea, a big deal.

5.  It is about creating decentralized industries, the ASICs are at industrial level, and the POS too, ... every heard of AWS or Digital Ocean, servers are a commodity, and POS consumes that (hdd/cpu/mem) rather than ASIC-tech-chips and lowest-electricity-cost-production-location.  >> http://primecoin.io/mine-cloud.php << POS work the same way
We only want the FACTS!
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
@grog i'm Tipping 50 TALK for that! (later weekend time)
@midnight_miner get yourself a TALK address, and join the party.
We only want the FACTS!
The way i see it is unless you have at least between 40-100BTC you are never going to make enough profit to change your life and if you have 40-100 bitcoin your life is probably already Trill so for me it's all altcoins and other such things, sure making a couple hundred dollars is nice but in the greater scheme of things what difference does it make in your life? likely not much.

Sometimes you have to think about whether or not even if you know it's going to make you some money what is better for the long term and not just think about the short-term, I see much higher $ gains off uno in the future then i expect to see from bitcoin and that's my speech for the night, lol.

@BitNat would be interesting to know what threads you pull some of these quotes from...
They are informative and some are entertaining!

@ midnight miner

Well call me a monkey!!!

I have been on BCT for years and never figured that out!  Any more obvious and that would slap me in the face.

Thank you for that tip.  I need to stop drinking when I sit in front of the 'puter I might learn something.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Sorry about the Talkcoin dump. That was me finally getting my original investment back after 2.5 years of holding this shit coin. I still have over 500k TALK free and clear since I bought in at 19 satoshis.  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
The way i see it is unless you have at least between 40-100BTC you are never going to make enough profit to change your life and if you have 40-100 bitcoin your life is probably already Trill so for me it's all altcoins and other such things, sure making a couple hundred dollars is nice but in the greater scheme of things what difference does it make in your life? likely not much.

Sometimes you have to think about whether or not even if you know it's going to make you some money what is better for the long term and not just think about the short-term, I see much higher $ gains off uno in the future then i expect to see from bitcoin and that's my speech for the night, lol.

@BitNat would be interesting to know what threads you pull some of these quotes from...

@ midnight miner

We only want the FACTS!

Pages:
Jump to: