Pages:
Author

Topic: ◥TALK◥15%◣bitcointalk(💬) est✪2014★yr4✪ [btc]💬 - page 34. (Read 125363 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
legendary
w00f!

what da funk about the pump then?

Are dev depreciating /abandoning/ then what gives?

Some one probably sold and bought a lot of BTCD coins between his own accounts, the supply is limited and easy to manipulate.

Devs moved to Komodo, and everyone can swap their BTCD coins to KMD.

Komo is super NET, no?

SuperNET is the organization developing Komodo.

Komodo is secure and private money with a built-in gateway to 32 independent Komodo currencies.
legendary
Looks like masternode low cap coin second round pump will start soon..

some are, MUE BSD NEOS SPR TX BTA EXCL SYNX 8BIT

Choose the one with active development tho!
legendary
QoD
do your own research and decide for yourself. hardly anyone is gonna give you an unbiased opinion here.
legendary
legendary
dumping like the Chocolate Hills of Bohol on a monthly period?

QUOTE of the day ... win 100 TALK ... PM with addie, if you want it.
legendary
what is the reason of coin owner pump and dump he coin ?

Because they know it pisses me off and gets a rise out of me.  Angry
legendary
just saying ...
ETH is an option as well, but that one seems a bit too much pumped lately.

The chart looks like possibly $200 coming (nothing is guaranteed of course). The pump had only just begun from ~$20 level.

Also there are apparently a lot of development announcements coming and ongoing. A lot of activity at this time. Many ICOs announced. Raiden LN prototype almost complete. Metro upgrade coming, etc.

Some smaller caps might pump more though.

possibly $200 coming

?

now that's talk
where the cattle?
legendary
hey, i dont want to download the hyper chain anymore.

how can i swap my coins which are still on trex?

Can I send these coins to a swap address?

You can store them on DKV if you would like a place to store them. If you don't have an account there you would need to register, visit your wallet via the Crypto Menu, and then select deposit and fill out the required information once coins have been sent.

Once the swap happens all HYPER in DKV will be swapped over and you'll only have to download the new software and request a withdrawal after inserting your new HYPER address onto your account.

There is a 0.1% withdrawal fee from the game but that will be waived for HYPER during the swap period.

Bittrex support respond:
Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Mar 22, 11:47 PDT

Hi,

Will we need a new wallet on our end?

Will we need to change user addresses?

I'd take it some users may miss the swap or not be following the coin which generates ticket volume. If you answer yes to any of these questions we charge a 1.5 BTC fee for swaps. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thanks,

Ryan

$1,570 is too much money to charge for a low ranking exchange. I'll give them 0.1 but that would be stretching it.
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndcr-decred-community-governance-bitcoin-devs-lightning-network-1290358
www.decred.org

Decred Project is looking for skilled developers to integrate our blockchain with various hardware / software wallets.  This is an excellent opportunity and could be very rewarding for any interested parties. 

The ideal candidate would have several years programming experience, a well populated github history, and intricate knowledge of cryptocurrency.  If you are interested, please submit your information to the following form for review.

We will only be selecting the best candidates, so make sure to give us a good/brief overview of why we should pick you.

Interested parties can apply here:  https://t.co/OSiAbXDHem
legendary
XBU thanks Roger!
Looks like the average pump by whales getting advantage of the turbulences in BTCworld due the hard fork and Jihan Wu menacing with his hashing rate + Roger Ver pumping other coins to make it look like people is leaving BTC for alts because his BUcoin isn't the main bitcoin. This is all an infowar.
legendary
not POS related,
but this is a first in crypto bonofide sizable bounty to crunch on KMD
legendary
POSwallet down for updates ...

NOT LIKE

thumbs down

(need rolling servers if you want to play)
legendary
How many major cryptocurrencies do you think the world has room for?
I am sure this is not the first time this question has been asked but I cant find a closely related thread and I searched a few different times.

Anyway, its a simple enough questions. Keep in mind the question is "how many" not "what coins".

I know theres plenty of bitcoin maximalists out there that think theres room for only one coin.

Personally, I could see there being room for a few:

Bitcoin - It was first, and I think it will always have users
One primary transaction coin - Coin with a high transaction rate (transactions per second) and low fees.
A privacy focused coin or two
I think some countries may decide to make their national currency a crypto, but, not any time soon, and they will almost certainly stuff it up (make the fees too high and all the fees go to their own wallet or something silly)
Maybe a few specialty coins, (ie, Storj for storage), however, I think its more likely such services would be provided and paid for using an already existing currency focused coin, but the service could use their own tokens for the purpose of allocation ratios for that currency coin.

So, long story short I think:

4 - 6 coins + national crypto's if any

I think once it has become "obvious" what coin is going to be the primary transaction coin most of the alts will die out (i know they don't really disappear, but their market cap will drop to 1% or something of the main coin)
legendary
Re: Do all coins offer something unique?
Of course they do, they all offer a unique community.  No 2 coins are distributed the same.

Next silly question in 3.....2.....1....

bump THIS ^

There is still alot of junk, also the mingling of ICO non-coins (assets class).

If crypto is going to be 'decentralized' then there need be 100s if not 1000s of independent block chains.

The BTC-maxi-pads can huff and puff but the ALTs are here to stay, and there will be more.

The issue is shit that pumps for 3 weeks then fades to black.  Slowly that is being mopped out.  There are dozens of fair enough launch and release projects that any solid 'community' can maintain and keep online.

It takes active participation.  If you are just looking to throw money at a project then stay in the top20 and good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: