Pages:
Author

Topic: Talkcoin*Taken over by community*new features*open source*fair*transparent - page 2. (Read 8252 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
For those who have doubt that dev stole a lot of TAC, here a screen copy of the block explorer with the votedev address.
around 500k tac were sent to that address and worst 400k tac were spent.

Meaning old dev dumped on us all all the time.
I am sorry to say that (as an early supporter of the coin), but that guy is a massive asshole.
The blockexplorer is located in china and is rather slow from europe: http://talk.cryptocoinunion.com/address.asp?address=TgD7ERrggBPezx6JPP2bpWjAFQW1rafzCn

Supporting old dev is just making you part of the scam and if you still think that our takeover is hostile and not justified, sorry you need a new brain

That's why I made a screen copy:

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I don't think talkcoin can survive this scandal.
Activity: 68
What can you expect from those stupid 2 teams?
Activity: 112
In this tac crisis,whoever win,will cause tac to die forever.
That's for sure. Even we can consider it as dead now.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
In this tac crisis,whoever win,will cause tac to die forever.
Activity: 10
关键时期,需要社区的帮忙。New thread for New TalkCoin(taken over by community): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talkcointaken-over-by-communitynew-featuresopen-sourcefairtransparent-767634
I don't think anybody is willing to support such a scam. Grin
catchcoin ,your team really sucks and I believe that you are an amateur of cryptocurreny.
Activity: 17
I am very disspointed with talkcoin and decide to give up on this coin.
Activity: 56
关键时期,需要社区的帮忙。New thread for New TalkCoin(taken over by community): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talkcointaken-over-by-communitynew-featuresopen-sourcefairtransparent-767634
I don't think anybody is willing to support such a scam. Grin
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Activity: 61
great!funny story! a PRmanager kicked his boss out and take over the project  .so  funny!
He left his boss ,bcz his boss refused to give him part of the stolen money.
great!funny story! a PRmanager kicked his boss out and take over the project  .so  funny!
This guy is not capable of taking over,he knows nothing about coding.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
exactly true!
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Activity: 29
Both teams are shit,none of them is honest.
Activity: 10
This thread is not official one.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I am proud to tell you that my motherland is China and never deny that.
BTW: It's easy to copy some Rus words and tranlate into Frech on google.
Whatever my shift is over, you can make up all the shit you want.
Seriously why would I tell I am French, if I was Russian ?
Russian programmer have good reputation, I wouldn't mind saying I am russian if I was but sorry I am not.
This is bad trolling as you aren't even on topic  Grin.

edit: by the way, since you are making up people nationalities, can you pick up something a little more exotic, in warm places...
I will never settle for anything colder than where I live...

Russian or French or African,we don't care .But what we do care about is your honesty.
Sorry I am honnest but I can't say the same about the people accusing me of not being french...  Grin Grin
This is so freaking stupid that I don't even know why I reply to that...

That campaign is just orchestrated by a bunch of greedy troll supporting a blackmailer (nicemycoin/catchcoin since it is the same guy).

Before judging the honesty of anyone, you should first look at who is posting that...  Grin

2 talkcoin teams are in battle,things are out of control.Another dead coin is coming. Grin
Activity: 61
I am proud to tell you that my motherland is China and never deny that.
BTW: It's easy to copy some Rus words and tranlate into Frech on google.
Whatever my shift is over, you can make up all the shit you want.
Seriously why would I tell I am French, if I was Russian ?
Russian programmer have good reputation, I wouldn't mind saying I am russian if I was but sorry I am not.
This is bad trolling as you aren't even on topic  Grin.

edit: by the way, since you are making up people nationalities, can you pick up something a little more exotic, in warm places...
I will never settle for anything colder than where I live...

Russian or French or African,we don't care .But what we do care about is your honesty.
I will choose a 5 coin per block reward.  reduced by 10% every 3 month? 
Apparently,you are completely a nut who knows nothing about the rules of cryptoworld.
On this point ,djm34 was right,you are just greedy and that clouds your very limited judgement.
I really don't see any reason for talkcoin to be alive,it should have died months before since the stolen money event was disclosed.
Pages:
Jump to: