Pages:
Author

Topic: Talkcoin*Taken over by community*new features*open source*fair*transparent - page 9. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Pls keep this thread clean to talk about what you want to see in talkcoin. If you want to find a quarrel, go to the old thread. TQ.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
 Grin  as a result . tac is a shit
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
内江 都是群里的中国人 你那烂英文就不要show了
@current_asset,你就是那个群傻?不管你心里怎么想的,丢咱中国人脸的话还是少说为妙。不要沦为民族败类遭人唾弃咯。
@nicemycoin and community,we desperately need a new clean wallet now.
民族败类
好陈腐的调调啊 我好怕怕哟 这么高的帽子 
民族大义都拿出来啦 只为了tac这个垃圾币??? 民族大义在你嘴里好不值钱啊 动机何在Huh!!!!
Activity: 402
I am coming and support you guys !  Grin
Activity: 252
I am looking for a dev!
Chinese guys are good at making stunt and rise the price, but not good at technology.
are you the sockpuppet of the old dev team?
Activity: 136
1% is appropriate, in my opinion,the less *% the dev get,the more profits he and the community will get,the coin will be worthless without the support from the users.
Activity: 43
Chinese guys are good at making stunt and rise the price, but not good at technology.
Activity: 47
wow. Chinese guys. good luck.
Activity: 252
I am looking for a dev!
I suggest that 1% of the total amount will be enough as a bounty for the dev.  isn't it Huh
well,what is the bounty for the new dev?
Activity: 333
with the support from the community,everything will be better.
I will totally follow you and this thread in the future.let's start a new ,fair and decentralized currency called NewTalkCoin by the community.
Activity: 139
Is this a coin revival?

Edit: nvm looked at the old thread
of course TAC will have a bright future,I am sure of it.

Yeah the coin looks good, not too sure why people was fighting in the other thread but oh well.
the devs from the old thread couldn't comunicate normally with the community I think.the community want a more profitable future,but the devs ignore it at all.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Is this a coin revival?

Yeah the coin looks good, not too sure why people was fighting in the other thread but oh well.
Is this a coin revival?

I would propose that talkcoin community should stay put on current wallet as the V2 dev team is not transparent as well.
If there is any fork, all the spec of the fork must be clearly stated and codes are verified before the community approve the fork.

I don't see talkdev (old team) and talkteam (new team) can gain trust from the majority of the community as both are not transparent in what they do.

I would suggest that catchcoin take the lead to form a new-new team. Gather what the community wishes and then develop the next fork.

For a start, a successful coin will need Investors (who get things moving), Miners (who secure the blockchain) and MOST IMPORTANTLY to create DEMAND (a little bit of speculative demand but lots of real demands like promoting chat usage).

For an "old" coin like talkcoin, it is better to do a gradual award reduction so that "old" community members are not affected while is attractive for new members to join in. Suggest to start the reward at 15 coin and reduce by 0.5 coin every x blocks.

As for Dev team reward, it is reasonable to get x% just enough to pay for "cost". The reward of Dev team should come of coin usage. Maybe transaction in talkcoin could be an indication of how successful the coin is, and thus Dev team should be allowed to charge y% of transaction fees as their "profit".

Just my 2cents.
Thank you for your constructive comments.and it will be considered by the community.anyone have other ideas can post here freely.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Is this a coin revival?

Activity: 202
I would propose that talkcoin community should stay put on current wallet as the V2 dev team is not transparent as well.
If there is any fork, all the spec of the fork must be clearly stated and codes are verified before the community approve the fork.

I don't see talkdev (old team) and talkteam (new team) can gain trust from the majority of the community as both are not transparent in what they do.

I would suggest that catchcoin take the lead to form a new-new team. Gather what the community wishes and then develop the next fork.

For a start, a successful coin will need Investors (who get things moving), Miners (who secure the blockchain) and MOST IMPORTANTLY to create DEMAND (a little bit of speculative demand but lots of real demands like promoting chat usage).

For an "old" coin like talkcoin, it is better to do a gradual award reduction so that "old" community members are not affected while is attractive for new members to join in. Suggest to start the reward at 15 coin and reduce by 0.5 coin every x blocks.

As for Dev team reward, it is reasonable to get x% just enough to pay for "cost". The reward of Dev team should come of coin usage. Maybe transaction in talkcoin could be an indication of how successful the coin is, and thus Dev team should be allowed to charge y% of transaction fees as their "profit".

Just my 2cents.
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
Great idea,good luck with TAC!

current_asset,will you plz use a normal font.post your comments but not useless words.
Pages:
Jump to: