Pages:
Author

Topic: Talkcoin*Taken over by community*new features*open source*fair*transparent - page 5. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I AM Tired of this.....post this 4 times already...is it ok now?  

I know that Andy wants to invite you to the promotion team, but I ask about that you stated here: What are the others hidden in the new wallet ?

the old dev have admit the truth and he is going to change the code,there will be a more clean wallet ,it will be acceptable with 1% paid for the dev team.
you see ,the new team have made a v2 version with 3% fee ,it is too high,isn't it. and others hidden in the new wallet.
could you plz read the first post carefully !
The code changes were:

1) Re-routed all the destroyed Talkcoins, which were originally being sent to the genesis block for destruction, into their own wallet (!!!)
2) Re-routed the dev fund wallet to their own wallet, so they now take all the dev funds for themselves even though they're not developers and haven't done any development work.
3) Removed dev fund voting so they always get 3% of the block reward instead of what the community decides
4) Removed the block reward voting system to force use of the block reward they wanted to get as miners – 22% of the current market cap per month!

So you don't understand English I assume? The new team posts it clearly in their OP. Read it again. I'm pretty tired now explaining things to people who don't even want to listen. Well feel free to do what you want.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
All new tac team members are here,what a happy day!!
Activity: 333
Merit: 250

I know that Andy wants to invite you to the promotion team, but I ask about that you stated here: What are the others hidden in the new wallet ?

the old dev have admit the truth and he is going to change the code,there will be a more clean wallet ,it will be acceptable with 1% paid for the dev team.
you see ,the new team have made a v2 version with 3% fee ,it is too high,isn't it. and others hidden in the new wallet.
could you plz read the first post carefully !
The code changes were:

1) Re-routed all the destroyed Talkcoins, which were originally being sent to the genesis block for destruction, into their own wallet (!!!)
2) Re-routed the dev fund wallet to their own wallet, so they now take all the dev funds for themselves even though they're not developers and haven't done any development work.
3) Removed dev fund voting so they always get 3% of the block reward instead of what the community decides
4) Removed the block reward voting system to force use of the block reward they wanted to get as miners – 22% of the current market cap per month!
Activity: 402
funny ,some SR tac scamers are here to argue with newies.
They are afraid for being exposed their ugly act!

Activity: 140
funny ,some SR tac scamers are here to argue with newies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Guys, don't upgrade to Talkcoin V2. What for ?
We have original Dev - Talkcoin. He's alive and don't leave his project "Talkcoin".
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/talkcoin-265152
Djm34 and others members of unofficial team decided to takeover talkcoin because they think that original Dev is thief. But there is no proof.
Have you asked the community when you decided this ? Did you make a vote ? Who needs your updates and your new team ?

MaxOnBit could you please take time to read my analysis? I'm not in the team but I prefer the truth.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8671019

I read it.
But it does not matter right now.
The decision on a new wallet and a decision on the new team should be made by community, not by a new unofficial team.
That's why I'm asked - Have you asked the community when you decided this ? Did you make a vote ? Who needs your updates and your new team ?
And also I see that - "the old dev have admit the truth and he is going to change the code,there will be a more clean wallet ,it will be acceptable with 1% paid for the dev team."
So let him try. Why not ?
Why should I trust new unofficial team more than old dev?
Hey

I would like you to be on our China promotion team. 

Please be patient, we have big plans we are working on, that's is why we are still here after the disaster with the dev's voting and price dump Cheesy

What you think?

Andy
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Forget about this dirty scam.
Dirty scam,even once,deserves to die.
It's sure funny. A lot of newbie accounts with the registered date a few days before. I wonder how could they find out about Talkcoin so fast if they are really new users.
Activity: 112
new tac team fucked tac up,waiting for tac to die slowly Grin
when the coin is taken over by someone else then the time of the coin starts towards devaluation.
they just want make some money with the taking over.
doing all this because you are jealous for not being on the new team, is kind of sad
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8596741

So if you think we just want to make money, why did you wanted to join us ? Grin

lets me answer for you: because you wanted to make money and basically you don't care about the coin future
and are only interested in your own profit. Kinda sad...  Grin
sorry djm34,I am deceived by you guys at that time.
you see ,your eld brother talkteam asked me to join your team by pm,but now,but I am wake up,and I found out your attempt,of course I will stand up against you ,a group of thieves,are you disappointed? you must be very afraid for sth.
Can you prove it ?

There's no way he can prove it, djm34.
I think he got bribe from the old dev to spam the BCT forum till we are all tired. LOL
lol,I can,you guys are so funny....

Then just show it like I do. All of my claims are always with link of proofs. Where are yours?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
welcome scamers -- djm34,AizenSou,....to argue in this tac thread
well known scamers,I have no words to these waste!

well known scammer ? Can you give only one scam I have been involved ? Freaking blackmailer
welcome scamers -- djm34,AizenSou,....to argue in this tac thread
well known scamers,I have no words to these waste!
when the coin is taken over by someone else then the time of the coin starts towards devaluation.
they just want make some money with the taking over.
doing all this because you are jealous for not being on the new team, is kind of sad
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8596741

So if you think we just want to make money, why did you wanted to join us ? Grin

lets me answer for you: because you wanted to make money and basically you don't care about the coin future
and are only interested in your own profit. Kinda sad...  Grin
sorry djm34,I am deceived by you guys at that time.
you see ,your eld brother talkteam asked me to join your team by pm,but now,but I am wake up,and I found out your attempt,of course I will stand up against you ,a group of thieves,are you disappointed? you must be very afraid for sth.
Can you prove it ?

There's no way he can prove it, djm34.
I think he got bribe from the old dev to spam the BCT forum till we are all tired. LOL
lol,I can,you guys are so funny....
Activity: 145
Forget about this dirty scam.
Activity: 63
we should unite to refuse to switch to new wallet for it is not legit without the participation of the whole community.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I don't support any side ,bcz none of them are trustworthy.
Guys, don't upgrade to Talkcoin V2. What for ?
We have original Dev - Talkcoin. He's alive and don't leave his project "Talkcoin".
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/talkcoin-265152
Djm34 and others members of unofficial team decided to takeover talkcoin because they think that original Dev is thief. But there is no proof.
Have you asked the community when you decided this ? Did you make a vote ? Who needs your updates and your new team ?

MaxOnBit could you please take time to read my analysis? I'm not in the team but I prefer the truth.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8671019
Activity: 112
just let tac die,either dev or team are dishonest
Pages:
Jump to: