Pages:
Author

Topic: Talking about Atheism... - page 17. (Read 17479 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
January 30, 2017, 09:30:59 PM
Out of the normal relaxed atheism, as it used to be, we seams to have a growing branch of a special "atheists" that act as much as the next religious fanatic!

This "special atheists", pretty much common at US, so we can call them "American Atheists" (or AA) act like if they can't live without strict good and evil, they uphold their beliefs as it were the supreme truth, like to call it facts and often scientific facts to things science doesn't even come close to, such as human philosophic affairs.
Let's then start to examine this "new religion":

- It's mostly based on "studies" from "experts".

As result there are now thousands of concurrent "studies", most without any scientific value at all (sample too small, bias interpretation of data, non-repeatability, and so on) and paradoxical to its peers, and here, as religious do, they cherry pick the "studies" they found convenient to their belief.

- Anyone denying "MY" facts is an idiot.

The "supreme morality" of the group makes them so wise... It looks like they don't believe there's no God, but instead there's a job vacancy for being God and they want to apply for it.

- If you're not with us, then you're against us!

This is common ground to religious fanatics, they deal quite harshly to any criticism on their views. Moderation is out of the scope.

- The Dogma

The so called harmful part of religions isn't their crosses, crescents, yin-yangs or whatever symbols they use, isn't also praying - praying is somewhat the psychologist of the poor -, but the dogma: The incontestable truths they are meant to react violently if challenged! And in here, the AA's have a LOT of them!
Some are taking just as "to look opposite of what they recognize as their opponents", for AA's this means Christians, such as being "pro-choice", others are plain bull as feminism, lgbt rights, free-for-all economics and so on...

It won't surprise me that in a short these groups start to resource terrorism.
Cheesy..I am an Atheist BANG.. what did you do that for well because no god told me to do it Cheesy..
So where in the book does it says to do this..Well i haven't got one i just make it up as i go along.. Cheesy

Also when i kill myself were do i go if this is the only life i got..
I mean i want to stay in this one as long as i can..

Imagine?..i am going to blow myself up what do i say before i do as an atheist?..
Well i am not going to a better life i already know this..SO WHY WOULD I WANT TO DIE Wink..

Anyone denying "MY" facts is an idiot.  NOPE YOU LOOK LIKE THE IDIOT Wink..

Atheist have nothing to die for only for themselves and family..
So attack them then we have a problem..

Now for the fact MUSLIMS are attacking none believers..I am defending myself from fairy tale crazies..

Then you got the fact muslim crazies are saying what about the CHRISTIANS they believe in fairy tales too?..

So you have to say to yourself well they are right lets forget about all religion and get real so we can all live in a better planet..

SO STOP TRYING TO MAKE ATHEIST INTO A RELIGION..
We don't give a shit for fairy tales..And we have nothing to die for only our family friends and country..

Now if i run in a shop and said this is for Britain and blew the shop up..
That's political terrorism not religious..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 30, 2017, 08:18:03 PM
Out of the normal relaxed atheism, as it used to be, we seams to have a growing branch of a special "atheists" that act as much as the next religious fanatic!

This "special atheists", pretty much common at US, so we can call them "American Atheists" (or AA) act like if they can't live without strict good and evil, they uphold their beliefs as it were the supreme truth, like to call it facts and often scientific facts to things science doesn't even come close to, such as human philosophic affairs.
Let's then start to examine this "new religion":

- It's mostly based on "studies" from "experts".

As result there are now thousands of concurrent "studies", most without any scientific value at all (sample too small, bias interpretation of data, non-repeatability, and so on) and paradoxical to its peers, and here, as religious do, they cherry pick the "studies" they found convenient to their belief.

- Anyone denying "MY" facts is an idiot.

The "supreme morality" of the group makes them so wise... It looks like they don't believe there's no God, but instead there's a job vacancy for being God and they want to apply for it.

- If you're not with us, then you're against us!

This is common ground to religious fanatics, they deal quite harshly to any criticism on their views. Moderation is out of the scope.

- The Dogma

The so called harmful part of religions isn't their crosses, crescents, yin-yangs or whatever symbols they use, isn't also praying - praying is somewhat the psychologist of the poor -, but the dogma: The incontestable truths they are meant to react violently if challenged! And in here, the AA's have a LOT of them!
Some are taking just as "to look opposite of what they recognize as their opponents", for AA's this means Christians, such as being "pro-choice", others are plain bull as feminism, lgbt rights, free-for-all economics and so on...

It won't surprise me that in a short these groups start to resource terrorism.
Pages:
Jump to: