Pages:
Author

Topic: Targeted Gangstalking Information Thread - page 2. (Read 2680 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 103
Gangstalking and targeted individual information
http://www.dataasylum.com/gangstalking-targeted-individual-information.html

It looks like their take on this is that it is all being done with nano-bots.  I am not sure how accurate their info, but I will post it:

"The overall purpose of leveraging this technology directly against an unsuspecting, normal person such as yourself is to get you to act out in some way. They want you to externalize the events they are creating in and around your life. For example, the handler (or more accurately a supercomputer automating everything) is constantly controlling people around you such as family members to get them to suggest you have mental problems - the your crazy theme comes up a a lot as it works well against people who do not understand how everything is works. The people who have designed this are attempting to create a false reality around the targeted individual, the reality constructed is dependent on that targeted individuals situation. For example they attempt to find something that the targeted person does not like (eg. dogs?) and then everywhere a targeted individual goes there will be dogs there. The side effect is a targeted individual begins to draw unwarranted conclusions from the actions that are happening around them. If pushed to the limit the targeted individual may begin to go crazy which they will then amplify as shown in Black Limousine (2010). Another example is physical assault, they could hurt your body at the exact same time you hear a random car horn from the public; over time you psychologically connect the two events. They then hope you will subsequently act out against the public to harm someone you now perceive as bad or out to get you. This is then the dishonor (see Meeting Evil (2012) below) they need to move against you some more."

It looks like their take on this is that it is all being done with nano-bots.  I am not sure how accurate their info, but I will post it:

"They clearly demonstrate zooming in on and selecting a subject for paralleling/mind control in the trailer for A Scanner Darkly (2006) at exactly the 0:12 and 0:38 second mark. This could be yourself as a targeted individual or a so called gangstalker that is within close proximity to you. Again the clip and review for Ultrasonic (2012) connects everything for us. The uncanny timing of the individual stalking events is mostly
made possible through a combination of reading your thoughts and suspension of memory where people including you are 'paused ' to set up an event accurately."

"For example, in the sample image to the top right might be what a phase 2/targeted individual is looking at as they walk into a super market. The handler (a handler as reflected in Metropia (2009)) see's the same thing as the individual because of the ocular implant, remember what Bruce Willis's surrogate sees comes up on the screen in Surrogates (2009). As the targeted individual walks into and around the super market everyone around him comes up on a proximity detector (because everyone at least has phase 1) of the handler (symbolic example image to the right). The handler then simply selects someone such as demonstrated in the image (above) and controls the person accordingly, typically to harass the targeted individual via Direct-to-Speech or whatever. Handlers can roll through people's minds like you roll through a rolodex - as shown briefly in Alter Ego (2012) @ 45:16 in the movie, no clip provided. (interestingly Alter Egos also shows how they can read people's names right from their mind without someone even knowing). Note this process is mostly automated by a computer and people (handlers) are not even involved 99% of the time; they obviously do not the resources for that. Keep reading towards the bottom for details."

"The movie Daddy, I'm a Zombie (2011) and The Adjustment Bureau (2011) is actually about this and gang stalking in general to a lesser extent.
Matt Damon becomes a targeted individual (in a different context in the movie though) after kissing a random women at the start of the movie. The kiss was the trigger (she would be contagious for lack of a better word) which installs phase 2 of the BioAPI in Damon, then he's monitored and harassed more or less. Because it's a movie there has to be a real plot so it's not an exact depiction."

"One of the false realities they try to convince a targeted individual to believe is everyone suddenly is in on it. The targeted individual is typically too lost to ever figure out how everyone they know seems to know everything about them all of a sudden. This site demonstrates how it happens. An entire infrastructure of misdirection and disinformation has been created to construct a false possibility that gangs of people are actually out harassing someone. This is simply a cover to misdirect people away from how it really works - nano-technology. The gangstalker concept is designed to warp the reality of a targeted individual and help destabilize them."

"There are countless absured terms on the internet related to this. People think they're being microwaved, DEWs, voice to skull, etc. (I admit I've created some crazy terms too). This and the actual use of them is simply to create confusion for the public in an effort to help hide the BioAPI and how it's used against people such as yourself and your family. It's completely impossible to interface with the human body without some sort of middleware, hence the requirement of a nano-tech engineered BioAPI. The term gangstalking is a weak description of what targeted individuals (someone with phase 2 of the BioAPI) goes through when entered into The Program. As demonstrated in Ultrasonic (2012) it involves countless random people all day long harassing or stalking them. A targeted individual will go to a restaurant and the food will intentionally be delivered cold, or they will get crank calls all day long. How can everyone instantly be out to torment and harass a targeted individual? What one needs to understand, for example with a crank call, is the person accidently calling the targeted individual really is accidently calling them, the thought on what the caller wants to do or who to call is inserted in real time via the BioAPI and they act accordingly as if the thought was theirs. The most direct example of this in action is demonstrated in the Metropia (2009) clip. This clip is 100% real. "

"Real Time Gangstalker Selection
People who have phase 2 are often entered into The Program in which they are repeatedly harassed. The people who are doing this have gone to great lengths to create ridiculous terms and reasons to cover up how The Program or the technology in general actually works. Once one understands the nano-technology base and BioAPI in general the entire operation becomes more of a running joke."

"Therefore this section aims at helping people with phase 2 who have since become outright targeted by demonstrating exactly how they do everything. This information attempts to connect the BioAPI and nano-implants with what has become known as a "Targeted Individual". Normal, average people such as yourself are physically assaulted using nano-technology everyday by people running what has become from what I understand as "The Program" (for lack of a better phrase). Once one understands how this is all accomplished they will have a much better picture on how to respond as it becomes more of a running joke or bag of stupid nano-tricks. It would actually be pretty cool if they we not so hell bent on trying to hurt and destroy average people so much. They think they caught you. To help understand why this is all legal see question #9 of the FAQs. You may have phase 2 and not even know it. The Program and chemtrails are worldwide but are more concentrated in the G5 countries."

"The (class) of people who design and fund programs such as this run the world (more accurately the governmental/money/commercial super trusts), and were previously content with passive concepts such as stealing (a poor word choice actually) money from everyone through taxation and harming society as a whole by doing things such as withholding free energy or approving cancer causing carcinogens for the food supply (eg. aspartame), which is all fine in my opinion - it all has its purpose and role. Unfortunately now, in order to feel happy these same class of people feel the need to actively and directly judge, control and most significantly hurt people. The idea sold to the people "in the know" is this technology will make the world better as told to us in Control Factor (2003) @ ~10:40 in the clip. It's to "get those bad people" or
"protect the public" or "get those sheep". It has been directly demonstrated to myself first hand that this is absurd and the whole point is to simply harm as many people as possible, they just need a weak excuse to do it, hence the release of this web site. FAQ question #8 briefly summarizes the exact reason for this site and what they are doing, FAQ question #15 tries to explain generally who."

"Once someone receives phase 2 a full BioAPI is installed (as opposed to a partial set of nano-implants which everyone on earth now has). Phase 2 is triggered by something a person did such as eating cheap red meat, using specific drugs (cocaine, some pharmaceuticals, designer/synthetic drugs, etc.), kissing someone (shown a lot in the movies), or using specific corporate beauty or health care products, prostitutes, some (.1%?) low quality food products (eg. fast food, diet cola, energy drinks), etc. These are called triggers (nano-trigger-bots if you will which are spiked within the given source), more accurately they are known as honeypots, a term used in security. There are many triggers place throughout society now, but these ones seem standard; specifically kissing. The target being the lower levels of society. One aspect is they are trying to account for biblical principles, typically the seven deadly sins. But it's application is ultimately much broader than that. People who end up with phase 2 are considered bad people in their eyes or otherwise "caught" doing something. This is why some people are targeted and not others. During the installation (for lack of a better word) of phase 2 of the BioAPI there are temporary side effects. See the very bottom of this page for a short listing."

"What's the point to all of this? I mean why spend billions of dollars to spray the entire world with nano-technology in order to create a BioAPI in everyone on the entire planet without anyone knowing? You can test yourself here. I mean if the technology is used for good people would line up for it. So why all the secrecy?"

"Warning - if you are not familiar with what a targeted individual or gangstalking is this section will appear to be impossible to believe or comprehend. This section is here to help targeted individuals who know what is happening but would like a broader understanding of how it works so they can better grasp the situation they are in. It is highly recommended you first review the media references and summary for some overall background. ....whatever you do, don't stop now, you have found it all."
February 25, 2021, 06:19:54 PM

February 20, 2021, 08:26:49 PM
Organized Gang Stalking: What You Need to Know (Re: Overt Harassment)

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/91762838
[This site looks to be offline now.]

All topics from this site have been posted.  It looks like it took me around 6 months on this one, since it had so much information.  I will be posting info from the next source I find soon.
Anyone else with information feel free to post it as well.
February 15, 2021, 03:26:54 PM

"ORGANIZED GANG STALKING VEHICLE TACTICS AND METHODS (Continued)

The Convoys may be of the same color or similar type vehicle. Members of the Stalking and Harassment group lined up in Convoys along a targets route. Positioning long lines of traffic in front of the target. Car accidents that may be staged or setup involving the target. Swarming or surrounding the targets vehicle on the road. Driving at slow speeds in front of the target. Vehicles with vanity plates that may mean something personal to the target that is used to convey messages and Harass the target while on the road. Psychological vehicle tactics such as shining high beam head lights on the target. Vehicles with one head light on and the other headlight off. Vehicles with one head light that is brighter than the other head light. Vehicles with headlight that can be turned up into a “spotlight” to bright the target."
February 07, 2021, 06:40:09 PM

"ORGANIZED GANG STALKING VEHICLE TACTICS AND METHODS
Following a target around in vehicles, tailgating the targets vehicle on the road, driving or creeping by the targets home, two vehicles intentionally passing the other vehicle by or in front of the targets home repeatedly. This is a type of Street Theater and psychological sensitization tactic that is intended to make the target appear crazy or mentally unstable if the target complains of this type of Harassment. Driving by the targets home revving engine loudly. Blowing horns by the targets home. Loud repeated door slamming. Loud stereo systems. Harassment by vehicles with loud or squeaky parts such as loud mufflers, squeaky fan belts or loud intentional squeaky brakes. Leaving loud vehicles or motorcycles idling around a targets home used as a form of Harassment. Pulling in on side streets by a targets home and setting or backing up, Pulling up in the targets driveway. Reversing vehicles in front of the targets home. Vehicles or groups that travel in cells the cells may use vehicle Color Harassment. Vehicle Color Harassment using many vehicles ‘cells’ of the same color to Harass and sensitize the target to a certain color, E.g. Sending or flooding the targets neighborhood with many white vehicles, this can be done subtly or all at once. For instance a target may notice 8 white vehicles within 5 minutes driving by his or her home, or may see one white vehicle one right after the other driving by his or her home, this Harassment and sensitization tactic can be done with any color. Vehicles driving by the targets home in Convoys."
January 26, 2021, 07:01:37 PM

"ORGANIZED GANG STALKING ON FOOT TACTICS AND METHODS
Following the target everywhere they go. Gathering information about the target. Where they shop, work, play, who their friends and family are. Getting close to the target, moving into the community or apartment where they live, across the street. Following the target. Mobbing or crowding the target in public restaurants or stores. Having Directed Conversations about the target. Standing close to the target. Engaging the target in trivial conversations. Intentionally Coughing at the target. Repeatedly clearing throat. Using Gestures around the target. Intentional staring, glaring, pointing, or whispering at the target. Jangling keys, jangling change. Getting a target sensitized to sounds, colors, patterns, actions. Eg. Red, white, yellow, stripes, clicking pens, foot tapping."

"Eg. Red, white, yellow, stripes, clicking pens, foot tapping. Noise Harassment and mimicking campaigns. Disrupting the targets life and sleep with loud power tools, construction, stereos, doors slamming, etc. Talking in public about private things in the targets life. Mimicking actions of the target. Basically letting the target know that they are in the targets life. Daily interferences, nothing that would be too overt to the untrained eye, but psychologically degrading and damaging to the target over time. Mass strangers doing things in public to annoy targets. These strangers might get text messaged to be at a specific time and place, and perform a specific action. I f might seem harmless to these strangers, but it could be causing great psychological trauma for the target. Eg. Blocking targets path, getting ahead of them in line, cutting or boxing them in on the road, saying or doing things to elicit an angry response from targets. Etc."
January 21, 2021, 09:20:33 PM

"ORGANIZED GANG STALKING ON FOOT TACTICS AND METHODS
Following the target everywhere they go. Gathering information about the target. Where they shop, work, play, who their friends and family are. Getting close to the target, moving into the community or apartment where they live, across the street. Following the target. Mobbing or crowding the target in public restaurants or stores. Having Directed Conversations about the target. Standing close to the target. Engaging the target in trivial conversations. Intentionally Coughing at the target. Repeatedly clearing throat. Using Gestures around the target. Intentional staring, glaring, pointing, or whispering at the target. Jangling keys, jangling change. Getting a target sensitized to sounds, colors, patterns, actions. Eg. Red, white, yellow, stripes, clicking pens, foot tapping."
Activity: 350
Merit: 37
★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!
January 17, 2021, 02:44:59 AM
This is true as the victims of gang talking are numerous and like it’s said anyone can be a victim but I will always advise anyone going through such to open up to a professional or a trusted family member or friend probably at work or school. But the idea is the victim shouldn’t isolate from others because the victim really needs help and should reach out for one.
January 14, 2021, 05:57:19 PM

"RUINED RELATIONSHIPS
When targets are in a relationship, the members of the Organized Gang Stalking group will try to ruin that relationship. This could be friendships, family or significant others. I f it’ s a romantic relationship, they will find out what your significant other likes and try to get them to cheat, or leave you. I f it’ s a friendship they will tell lies to come between you. The same goes for family. This is done so that targets will have no means of support, once they do realize that something is going wrong in their lives. When this Mobbing continues out in the community it is called Organized Stalking. Organized Stalking is Mobbing that takes place out in public. Deception using lies about the target appear to be the most common method used to get citizens to participate. Specifically, smear campaigns using bogus investigations."

"Furthermore, it is likely that they take advantage of existing federally-sponsored mechanisms, such as community crime watch or community policing organizations, senior citizens organizations, & religious groups, & use them as unsuspecting instruments in their retaliation campaigns. Many people across the country have reported being harassed by these community groups. Some of these people they’ re using think they’ re doing a community service. This is a very well funded & organized service/cult that is apparently condoned or even run by the state. The perpetrators of Organized Gang Stalking are serious criminals who do great damage, and the acts done are very serious crimes by any measure. Organized Gang stalking is a highly criminal campaign, one directed at a target individual, and one that aims to destroy an innocent persons life through covert harassments, malicious slander and carefully crafted and executed psychological assaults."

"Organized Gang Stalking deprives the targeted individual of their basic constitutional rights and destroys their freedom, setting a stage for the destruction of a person, socially, mental and physical, through a ceaseless assault that pervades all areas of a persons life."
Pages:
Jump to: