Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 15. (Read 309533 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The progress of this project is very interesting, very clear thinking and system. Maybe it's a good investment!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
It's been a long time since i was here. I have my omni tokens stored away in a bitcoin cold wallet. Do I need to update things or are my agoras (#58) still allright?
Activity: 89
Go to IRC chat and ask Ohad for tech stuff. For community, you can go to telegram.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Agrs was delisted on bittrex. You should probably move it to omniwallet for safe keeping. Join telegram and you can get recent info on the community. Irc for tech info.
the bittrex delete the agroas.where we can trade the token now?i want to try to know the Tau-Chain and more news about it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
I want to know the team members and their experience. finally I am concern about how much they want to raise and their budget. 

Let's see: At the moment there is only one dev, (Ohad Asor). The ICO has already finished. This year Alpha.
More information in Telegram

https://t.me/tauchain

Thanks.
Activity: 89
Agrs was delisted on bittrex. You should probably move it to omniwallet for safe keeping. Join telegram and you can get recent info on the community. Irc for tech info.
Activity: 84
Hello all,

I have been holding AGRS tokens on Bittrex for several months.  I have not been following the development of the project.  I tried catching up by reading through this thread but I am more confused than before.  Can someone please give me a brief and simple recap of what happened to the token/project?  Did the project split into 2 separate projects?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hello! Where can I trade Agoras? What exchange?
Activity: 14
I want to know the team members and their experience. finally I am concern about how much they want to raise and their budget. 

Let's see: At the moment there is only one dev, (Ohad Asor). The ICO has already finished. This year Alpha.
More information in Telegram

Activity: 98
Activity: 14
Good work in everything you do, what is your involvement in TAU project I think you will be a great asset as everybody trust you and you save lots of money to lots of people warning people of scams
Activity: 19
ok we can do the foillowing:
create a new token and send it automatically to all addresses, exactly same amount, except the scammer's address.
Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org
This project is very professional team. I like their idea and I'm sure that the project will be successful. Grin Grin
The Dev/Ohad is very knowledgeable and very professional. I need to buy more but the current exchange does not have a lot of liquidity. I'm still waiting for the alpha version hopefully this year

If I read the title generalized p2p network, what would be another variant of a p2p network if it is not generalized as per your terms?

well the title wasn't touched since back then (and back then it made a lot of sense i guess), but is a good exercise to think of a new title. probably something like "knowledge society, knowledge economy, scaling discussions", the ideas from the last two blogposts
Activity: 462
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
This project is very professional team. I like their idea and I'm sure that the project will be successful. Grin Grin
The Dev/Ohad is very knowledgeable and very professional. I need to buy more but the current exchange does not have a lot of liquidity. I'm still waiting for the alpha version hopefully this year

If I read the title generalized p2p network, what would be another variant of a p2p network if it is not generalized as per your terms?
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
The important thing is that the thief wanted to be nice and just asked to receive something small for his kindness...
what a miserable impotent douchebag...
oh well, in any case, it's good there are solutions to all this unpleasant affair.

What the fuck you talkin' about, Willis?
Activity: 99
The important thing is that the thief wanted to be nice and just asked to receive something small for his kindness...
what a miserable impotent douchebag...
oh well, in any case, it's good there are solutions to all this unpleasant affair.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Buying 50k AGRS, .50 each.

Contact me.
Activity: 168
https://eloncity.io/
Hi, can i use the counterwallet to withdraw my AGRS to a BTC adress?

Thanks

No, Agrs is an Omni token that uses the BTC address. Use Omniwallet.org and activate 2FA.More information:

My understanding is that you can send AGRS to a BTC address and as long as you control the private key to that address you can import it into an omniwallet address at a later time.
Or am I mistaken here?

You are correct.

So this meens that I can send my agoras to the btc adress and they are safe for a later withdrawal?
Thanks for the answer.
Activity: 11
Why has it been so long since any news regarding listing on a new exchange ?
I am aware there is 1 exchange which sells it, Bitshares, with *1* seller selling 10 Agoras tokens, but for the rest it seems to be a dead topic.

Are there still plans to resume trading on a top 50 exchange ?
Pages:
Jump to: