Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 19. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Hi Ohad,

Please take a look at the Blocknet DEX. They are launching their ui next month and I know at least one of their devs is a fan of Tau. I believe they are currently working on integrating omni assets but perhaps you can offer some suggestions:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgW8lm9qwPf1pP3ROlydU410kGG9XQzhI5NwgMF8GuRtGQfg/viewform

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
hi all! what wallet I can use to store agrs?

Just use this https://www.omniwallet.org/ and youll be fine

I need to send Agora to BTC address, which I created on omniwallet?
Activity: 2

Just use this https://www.omniwallet.org/ and youll be fine
Activity: 125
Activity: 170
Merit: 101
Thanks for your replies guys.

How can I understand it... if I get a wallet on https://www.omniwallet.org, this is like if I get one on myetherwallet?
And after I transferred there any amount of BTC, I am able to send AGRS too?
Asking this, because I didn't see any possibility to "show tokens" or stuff, like I am able to do with mew.

Still looking for help on this one.
Can someone give me a link to a guide or anything, so I know where I can transfer my funds to?

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Aaaaand now we get delisted. You cant make this shit up its like a comedy TV series. Then i read "development not interfered with delisting" on reddit somewhere... swear i almost shit my pants. Hey guys the only exchange supporting our project is delisting us so we cant have any valuation of our project, but eyyyyy at least Development wasnt interfered!... ROFL. The funny thing also is that NO ONE is interfering with development for years. The only one interfering development..... is the development ROFL.
No exchange= No price = No coinmarketcap, i bet Tauchain would get that one. Question is: What is being done about it? Lets see in the next episode Wink... jeezzzss christ
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Lol Smiley
Was hoDling since march ahhaha. Just found coins. Just 50% up in BTC, but x7 in Agoras. Code is dead for 2-3 years. Selling that shitcoin. Still in profits =D
Thanks for your replies guys.

How can I understand it... if I get a wallet on https://www.omniwallet.org, this is like if I get one on myetherwallet?
And after I transferred there any amount of BTC, I am able to send AGRS too?
Asking this, because I didn't see any possibility to "show tokens" or stuff, like I am able to do with mew.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Regarding the bittrex delisting: are there any recommended wallets I could transfer my funds to?

You ca send agrs to any bitcoin address that you own prv keys (paper wallet safest option).  To be able to move agrs though you will have to import the prv keys to omniwallet client or check the address on omni blockexplorer if you only want to see them
Activity: 71
Regarding the bittrex delisting: are there any recommended wallets I could transfer my funds to?

There is only the omni wallet and you need BTC to hold an omni asset. I believe it works with the web wallet but is best if you do a full node (better start your download now).
Activity: 71
Well this is crappy news to hear about Bittrex. How many exchanges even allow OMNI assets? So Agoras is just on the one asian exchange now?
Activity: 4
as i wrote on irc right after the phone call with bittrex was finished,
and after a week or two of a process of passing their legal due-diligence and mutually signing a listing contract afterwards which made me think it's all over,
they told me (a nice girl who didn't seem to know anything about the project) that they don't allow pre-sale tokens, but only tokens that are actually used over the running promised platform. as such they'll happily list us once the tokens are used. they also delist maidsafe at the same opportunity, which is another omni token, and the omni foundation is trying to negotiate with both bittrex and additional exchanges.
that's all today's news, no more, no less.

[this reminded me the old plans of using the tokens over the alpha already (some limited use)]

I think USDT is the pre-sale tokens too.

Bittrex must to delist it.
Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org
as i wrote on irc right after the phone call with bittrex was finished,
and after a week or two of a process of passing their legal due-diligence and mutually signing a listing contract afterwards which made me think it's all over,
they told me (a nice girl who didn't seem to know anything about the project) that they don't allow pre-sale tokens, but only tokens that are actually used over the running promised platform. as such they'll happily list us once the tokens are used. they also delist maidsafe at the same opportunity, which is another omni token, and the omni foundation is trying to negotiate with both bittrex and additional exchanges.
that's all today's news, no more, no less.

[this reminded me the old plans of using the tokens over the alpha already (some limited use)]
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
NO BITTREX ANYMORE, DELISTING ON MARCH 9th

SELLING PANIC
Activity: 89
There would be updates if there is. For now you should read irc chat check it daily if you really want to be updated everyday and the chat is public.
Activity: 527
Can anyone provide a recent update. What is new since the code released?
Activity: 268

Can both theories and teams work on the one chain?

No they can't!

So the gap is far to great to bridge for the two teams to work on the same chain. However the investors are that bridge since their investment is still funding the efforts of both teams  as it should be.

but then as a shareholder in both products which will benefit fro both success while is insured against a failure of one firm. Best deal ever for the investor, worst deal for the developer.

let is compete and indeed merge and fork and whatever.

I think both teams want to find truth and work ability and usability..

Lets not infight. But go back to the roots of exploration.

Can this work out?

That is what I try to do, and it should workout even if the disagreement continue.

Unlike Tezos and Cardano Tauchain and Autonomic are developed by the original thinkers and developers who came up with the concept to begin with. So they dont need hundreds of developers  and other team member to make up for the the luck of clarity in their goal, they can pretty much do it through their own work.

Will both dev teams verify that.

That regardless of technical and other views they are working through to create two competing products all under the same investors umbrella?

Lets not end up like Core and Cash.

I do believe both side elucidate that this was not either of their idea and so i wonder who was the original thinker??

SO financially will it work out that Tau records the AGR holders and at release point an airdrop will occur from the automic team?

Is this what you have in mind? Or what is the funding process here?

It would be awesome if the two teams had over-management and released the chain and it forked on block 2 after genesis. So perhaps there can be some technical UI UX combined dev work while the logic and processes then slit in the fork.

Dao
Tau

chains...

Pages:
Jump to: