Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 22. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
This project is really exciting... Feels like the next step of humanity really. Enabling semantic web and secure what is true and not. But it will be dwarfed  by other tech in the short term.

From what I've seen, no tech comes even close

If you mean in terms of hype or marketing, that's probably true in the short term. But as soon as Ohad completes the discussions platform things will definitely change.
Activity: 14
This project is really exciting... Feels like the next step of humanity really. Enabling semantic web and secure what is true and not. But it will be dwarfed  by other tech in the short term.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Didnt agora had around 10 million coins which are going to be sold in the future? Mining these coins is not an option?
trafalgar's new article about tau chain introducing some of the features detailed in Ohad's latest blog

https://steemit.com/tauchain/@trafalgar/the-power-of-tau-scaling-the-creation-of-knowledge
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
 Huh i really like this project, have not jumped in yet but i should lol
If successful, it will be huge
Activity: 19
I wonder what will be the first rule on tau.

You shall not judge? Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
Thank Ohad for the updates. I'm trying to understand the information but it's really hard for me. Will do more homework to learn it.
IDNI Agrs can now be traded on a relatively up and coming Chinese crypto exchange

https://www.chaobi.la/
a new blogpost
http://www.idni.org/blog/the-new-tau
can be considered as a shortened whitepaper

This is a must read for all interested parties.

It talks about scaling a decentralized social choice platform, scaling collaborative discussions, automatically synthesizing code according to group consensus, automatically amending the rules of the platform and how this is all possible through a self defining and decidable metalanguage.

Thank you for your hard work Ohad
Activity: 89
Thanks Ohad! This is a great news!
Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org
a new blogpost
http://www.idni.org/blog/the-new-tau
can be considered as a shortened whitepaper
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
Hello.This is the Bitcoin evolution:
Bitcoin: blockchain POW. Expensive and slow
Ethereum:blockchain POW>POS
IOTA :Tangle without miners, without order and without fees.It's very fast.
Hashgraph:The Tree (IOTA evolution),with order and faster.
Agoras-Tauchain?Huh
Thank you.

tau is a continuous process of development of tau.
(with every block)

any more updates?
AEA
Activity: 36
I think a bigggg part of of the value in crypto is the liquidity factor. No one seems to mention this much. He who can find a way to instigate liquidity can certainly win the hearts of many in this space.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 506
Someone ELI5 this for me... or are IRC logs all I need?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I hardly get the idea how all is put together, but i can only imagine that this project can become really big.
Is Ohad working alone on this project, or are there more people involved
If I understand correctly, TML is a langage/tool/platform/IDE that will allow some gifted genius (Ohad beeing one of them) to elaborate (compile) new langages that can bridge human brain and computers. So, these new langages would fill the void between traditional langages (C++, Java, C#, ...) and human langages (english, french, spanish, ...). The result beeing computers able to reason (holy grail of AI), and human knowing how to speak to computers, and how to formalize data to make all this happen. Agoras would then be a AI driven data/functionnalities marketplace where there is no room for misunderstanding.

English is not my native langage, but I will work hard to learn any of TML derived langages as they unfold Smiley

Congratulations Ohad, looking forward to work with your creations!

Yeah and TML is only one part of the project. After reading the log of the irc channel and various other blogs/readme i have a better understanding what it is all about. (Thanks to the people which did a sum up/ explanation on the different topics of this project)
Activity: 7
I hardly get the idea how all is put together, but i can only imagine that this project can become really big.
Is Ohad working alone on this project, or are there more people involved
If I understand correctly, TML is a langage/tool/platform/IDE that will allow some gifted genius (Ohad beeing one of them) to elaborate (compile) new langages that can bridge human brain and computers. So, these new langages would fill the void between traditional langages (C++, Java, C#, ...) and human langages (english, french, spanish, ...). The result beeing computers able to reason (holy grail of AI), and human knowing how to speak to computers, and how to formalize data to make all this happen. Agoras would then be a AI driven data/functionnalities marketplace where there is no room for misunderstanding.

English is not my native langage, but I will work hard to learn any of TML derived langages as they unfold Smiley

Congratulations Ohad, looking forward to work with your creations!

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
This coin has me very confused and worried. Huge gains yet still nothing but one mans revolutionary promises. Red flags everywhere when looking at this coin yet its price is going up.. very mysterious..

that mean someone knows something,.. very mysterious for you hahahhaa,.. but not for this someone hahahhaa
Maybe just the market is finally starting to realize its potential. This coin definitely deserves to be in TOP 100, if not TOP 50.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
blessed to be a blessing
This coin has me very confused and worried. Huge gains yet still nothing but one mans revolutionary promises. Red flags everywhere when looking at this coin yet its price is going up.. very mysterious..

that mean someone knows something,.. very mysterious for you hahahhaa,.. but not for this someone hahahhaa
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

You're simply not a believer yet.
Imagine if Satoshi Nakamoto, Vitalik Buterin, or any other man with a crypto vision came to you for advice - LOL.
You're the Red Flag.
Activity: 11
Pages:
Jump to: