Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 23. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I hardly get the idea how all is put together, but i can only imagine that this project can become really big.
Is Ohad working alone on this project, or are there more people involved

There are a lot of people involved but he's the only dev until at least the TML and discussion platform are done will be Ohad
After that, many devs can easily help with the project, right now it's far too technical

The TML shouldn't take too long, maybe as early as Q1 of next year, but don't quote me there. Right now, it's not something where more people can really help
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I hardly get the idea how all is put together, but i can only imagine that this project can become really big.
Is Ohad working alone on this project, or are there more people involved
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
The idea of the project team can simplify our lives. I will do further research on the project and avoid being cheated.
Activity: 322
Although I think the concept of your project is very good, but this project has been a bit lasting for a long time, I should not doubt the ability of the project group. But I hope you will succeed. It's not easy after all.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
YESS!!!! Havent been in here for a while now. I saw the price and was hoping it wasnt just some pump n dump. I knew you could do this! After all these years omg great news.
Hope the whitepaper will be a 1000 pages so i can print it out and knock the hell out of them fudders!! Smiley... but first let them choke on the code for a while.
Activity: 90
Ohad has uploaded a piece of tutorial writing on github
It's quite technical but definitely worth a look for all interested parties

https://github.com/IDNI/tau
Activity: 154
Ohad Asor is a member of this FB group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/tauchain/

Make inquiries there.
Ohad Asor - Difference between Ethereum and TauChain:
STOPPING AN ECONOMY IS HARD; STOPPING ART IS HARDER. STOPPING MATH IS IMPOSSIBLE.
"The days of tau being understandable to experts only, are over. the new tau is for everyone" -
Ohad Asor Founder of Tau Chain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utggm7cuGbo
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
One of the best project in the space.
Is this a scenario, where someone could invent an algorithm, based on some fancy, new programming language, which evolves both, itself and the underlying language, constantly?

If so, wouldn't this be a perfect base for an artificial intelligence evolving into an artificial general intelligence?
It could participate with it's own money and wouldn't be stoppable, since it's running on a decentralized plattform?!

Am I the only one, who is concerned about this?  Shocked

Yes, feel the FEAR.  
The Tau Chain is the True Nature of Decentralization.
Ohad Asor is the 'Satoshi Nakamoto of Decentralization'.
Hoard all you can.
Activity: 17
Is this a scenario, where someone could invent an algorithm, based on some fancy, new programming language, which evolves both, itself and the underlying language, constantly?

If so, wouldn't this be a perfect base for an artificial intelligence evolving into an artificial general intelligence?
It could participate with it's own money and wouldn't be stoppable, since it's running on a decentralized plattform?!

Am I the only one, who is concerned about this?  Shocked
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Why such a pump in Agoras today?
Is there some more news that hasn't filtered through to here yet?
Nice to see some green somewhere.
The semi-annual AGRS pump is upon us.  May the dozens of bag-holders left after being savaged on Bittrex remember that they should never FOMO into a project - regardless of how good it is.

Profound - but it's been more than semi-annual if you're awake. . . could it be something is happening? 
Yup. Notice the mediocre mortal does not address the great news that has been released about Tau Chain -
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@dana-edwards/the-first-instance-of-tau-metalanguage-tml-has-appeared-on-github

Hold on to that Agoras  Cool
Activity: 116
The semi-annual AGRS pump is upon us.  May the dozens of bag-holders left after being savaged on Bittrex remember that they should never FOMO into a project - regardless of how good it is.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
For anyone new stepping by, check out this explanatory video from Ohad about Tau and Agoras: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFmaX-oumNw&t=1s
Activity: 146
Merit: 150
Or just read the irc logs to follow this project - http://tauchain.org/logs/fn/%23%23idni.log
Activity: 638
Merit: 530
Why does the website seem completely basic and un-updated for over 2 years? Am I looking at the correct website?

yes that is the website

here are a few answers :

Ohad has postponed the full whitepaper to work on coding which has begun for a while now. Tau is just too technical for almost anyone else to explain, so Ohad has to manage his time between research/coding and writing the paper.

Eventually a video lecture series, polished website and whitepaper is planned, but for now the focus is on getting something tangible out, I think that's ultimately what we want to see.

More on topic, this is by far the most revolutionary project in the crypto sphere.

It isn't merely shoving more code into the blockchain or tinkering with the chain itself like so many out there, it aims to completely reinvent the entire online experience by introducing a logic based automatic reasoner that accrues knowledge the more we use it. And due to its self defining and self amending nature, it could very much be the end game tech that will take us all the way to the singularity.

This is a feat that's at least on par with what the original bitcoin was able to achieve over conventional databases, and far beyond what any other project has been able to do in terms of improvements over the original bitcoin.

Ohad's approach is to focus on refining his design to near perfection and communicate this design in a clear and robust way in the whitepaper before writing the code. This will ultimately lead to a far superior product.
]
Ohad has been very candid with his progress and he appreciates everyone's patience and support. He is honestly the most intelligent and knowledgeable person with whom I've ever interacted and I have very high hopes for this project.

With regards to price behavior on bittrex, I think we are all humbled by the reception it's getting. There has obviously been a lot of hidden eyes on Agoras to command a trading volume of over $7,000,000 in the last 24 hours. Of course, all traders and speculators are welcome, but no one can guarantee what the price will be the next day, or hour or minute. So please trade responsibly.

I am a strong believer in the long term prospects of Tau/Agoras and have all my coins locked. I would invite others to truly spend some time getting to know what this project is about, and maybe you'll be as impressed as I am.

I see.. So not to sound like a negative nancy, but basically everyone is riding on this one mans word? He is the only one running this entire project? I have not done super extensive research on Ohad Asor, but for someone thats basically creating a crypto AI shouldn't he be an extremely well known smart guy type? The type that even with a basic google search should have more information about him then an easy to type up Linkedin profile with 7 recommendations?

I will do more extensive research tomorrow as I am short on time at the moment, just want to have a bit more assurance behind a project before I invest as to avoid any type on ponzi scheme. I do understand that if this project is a true as stated then it is a great undertaking for one man so no rush.

Join the IRC  #idni and get to know him  his work and the community deeply involved with the project.  form your own opinion and then communicate it. better then follow some "famous" BS (of some very well marketed projects) created by some others who's motivation you do not know. TRUST YOURSELF for your own judgment. that is what this new world lead by the crypto social revolution is all about.
In terms of ponzi scheme, it is not!! The developer have been working on it all along and you can see all the history of its developments and the changes that it been through. . Also wantch the videos just of get a better felling about the developer's attitude and  knowledge.
However you must understand that what Ohad attempts to do is a groundbreaking development  that no one yet  know how well it will work. 
Activity: 11
Why does the website seem completely basic and un-updated for over 2 years? Am I looking at the correct website?

yes that is the website

here are a few answers :

Ohad has postponed the full whitepaper to work on coding which has begun for a while now. Tau is just too technical for almost anyone else to explain, so Ohad has to manage his time between research/coding and writing the paper.

Eventually a video lecture series, polished website and whitepaper is planned, but for now the focus is on getting something tangible out, I think that's ultimately what we want to see.

More on topic, this is by far the most revolutionary project in the crypto sphere.

It isn't merely shoving more code into the blockchain or tinkering with the chain itself like so many out there, it aims to completely reinvent the entire online experience by introducing a logic based automatic reasoner that accrues knowledge the more we use it. And due to its self defining and self amending nature, it could very much be the end game tech that will take us all the way to the singularity.

This is a feat that's at least on par with what the original bitcoin was able to achieve over conventional databases, and far beyond what any other project has been able to do in terms of improvements over the original bitcoin.

Ohad's approach is to focus on refining his design to near perfection and communicate this design in a clear and robust way in the whitepaper before writing the code. This will ultimately lead to a far superior product.
]
Ohad has been very candid with his progress and he appreciates everyone's patience and support. He is honestly the most intelligent and knowledgeable person with whom I've ever interacted and I have very high hopes for this project.

With regards to price behavior on bittrex, I think we are all humbled by the reception it's getting. There has obviously been a lot of hidden eyes on Agoras to command a trading volume of over $7,000,000 in the last 24 hours. Of course, all traders and speculators are welcome, but no one can guarantee what the price will be the next day, or hour or minute. So please trade responsibly.

I am a strong believer in the long term prospects of Tau/Agoras and have all my coins locked. I would invite others to truly spend some time getting to know what this project is about, and maybe you'll be as impressed as I am.

I see.. So not to sound like a negative nancy, but basically everyone is riding on this one mans word? He is the only one running this entire project? I have not done super extensive research on Ohad Asor, but for someone thats basically creating a crypto AI shouldn't he be an extremely well known smart guy type? The type that even with a basic google search should have more information about him then an easy to type up Linkedin profile with 7 recommendations?

I will do more extensive research tomorrow as I am short on time at the moment, just want to have a bit more assurance behind a project before I invest as to avoid any type on ponzi scheme. I do understand that if this project is a true as stated then it is a great undertaking for one man so no rush.
Activity: 638
Merit: 530

yes that is the website

here are a few answers :

]

Pages:
Jump to: