Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 28. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri
Just bought in after watching this video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRxjowVPChs

I think it's very wise

The information in the video is quite dated. The new design of tau is fundamentally superior is so many ways.

Code for the first functional version of Tau Meta Language engine is scheduled to release by the end of the year along with some explanatory writings.

Everyone should keep close tabs on the project and price so as to not miss out.

This one is better - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SXfYgQxsOA
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRxjowVPChs

I think it's very wise

The information in the video is quite dated. The new design of tau is fundamentally superior is so many ways.

Code for the first functional version of Tau Meta Language engine is scheduled to release by the end of the year along with some explanatory writings.

Everyone should keep close tabs on the project and price so as to not miss out.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SXfYgQxsOA

Activity: 543
Merit: 250
How do you purchase Agoras in the OmniWallet?

Can someone post a detailed step to step way to get AGRS in omniwallet or refer to a page that does

Not quite step by step, but basically just make an omni layer wallet btc address from the website and send your agoras you bought from bittrex over to that btc address and you'll be able to see it and transfer it there in your omni

Test with very small amounts first

Do you have to have Bitcoin in that wallet to later be able to move AGRS or can I use an address for AGRS exclusively?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
So to have Tauchain Tokens we have to buy AGoras Token and store them safely in the omniwallet???  Cry
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
This project still alive? or not?  Huh
Activity: 4

Can someone post a detailed step to step way to get AGRS in omniwallet or refer to a page that does

Not quite step by step, but basically just make an omni layer wallet btc address from the website and send your agoras you bought from bittrex over to that btc address and you'll be able to see it and transfer it there in your omni

Send the AGRS address generated from Bittrex to the BTC address in omni? Then the btc address in omni will now be converted so that you have Agoras?

Thanks
AEA
Activity: 36
Once this is rolling, on a 2nd layer base, I'd love to get a funding mechanism in place for early adopters like Dash to ramp up the development side of things.
That's the one thing from Dash I think is very cool, the rest is blah but, the funding mechanism they have to get ideas off the ground is neat.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
This project has a very long history. I just tried to review the documents on the website. I can't figure out what it is. It's too complicated for me. But wish a good future.

Activity: 4

Activity: 41
This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
Activity: 638
Merit: 530
Thanks.  So are my AGRS tokens separate from Tau-Chain tokens?  Do I need to do anything on my end or is it fine to keep them sitting on Bittrex?

First of all its never fine to leave any coin on any exchange platform , if you do not plan to trade it keep it in your own wallet!!!!!!
for agora you need your own omni wallet .https://www.omniwallet.org/ (create a wallet)

Regarding the split, yes there was a split long ago and since then Ohad is following his ideas and is developing the platform accordingly to eventually put agora to use as the main token in his further developments. Tauchain It is a very complex and ambitious project that requires a very innovative approach and a lot of experience and dedication. Ohad have been demonstrating great dedication and have amazing skills and experience.
All we can do for now is wait for him to complete his work. (while keeping the tokens in a safe wallet).

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Great Chart Gallery of Agoras Tokens on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/agoras-tokens/chart_gallery
Activity: 3
Thanks.  So are my AGRS tokens separate from Tau-Chain tokens?  Do I need to do anything on my end or is it fine to keep them sitting on Bittrex?
Hello all,

I have been holding AGRS tokens on Bittrex for several months.  I have not been following the development of the project.  I tried catching up by reading through this thread but I am more confused than before.  Can someone please give me a brief and simple recap of what happened to the token/project?  Did the project split into 2 separate projects?

That was a very long time ago
There was a disagreement on certain technical questions

I believe Ohad is correct and he is currently hard at work to bringing code out by the end of the year
Activity: 3
Hello all,

I have been holding AGRS tokens on Bittrex for several months.  I have not been following the development of the project.  I tried catching up by reading through this thread but I am more confused than before.  Can someone please give me a brief and simple recap of what happened to the token/project?  Did the project split into 2 separate projects?
Activity: 14
It is already clear: message Omni.
One of our backend components has had to be reinitialized. Wallet services will be unavailable until this is complete.
We apologize for any service disruptions. Expected ETA is Nov 22 20:00 UTC
Hello,someone knows what happens in the omniwallet, I want to go in and he says: Server Error, try again later.
Yesterday and today.
!Ole! It's incredible. Thanks for your work, Mr. Ohad
  Smiley Grin
Pages:
Jump to: