Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 30. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What is the current token valuation?
Activity: 14
Does anyone know what will happen with the tokens that wont be sold?
Activity: 19
sadly i can't buy anymore in bittrex, i want to buy under 5k
Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org
Half these people still supporting the project are being paid by Ohad to keep supporting the project. It's a really simple technique used to scam people on bitcointalk.

if it feels like paid, while it isn't, then the situation is even so much better isn't it
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!
Ive already written off my investment here, but I knew that going in in the first place.

If he ever delivers i'll be pleasantly surprised.

As a software dev I understand that this project is extremely ambitious and im not surprised that it can take 2 years to produce an alpha, though a whitepaper in the meantime would be nice.

2 years with no alpha or even a white paper should be red flag enough that there is no project coming.

Better to forget about your investment here and hope to be pleasantly surprised by some update in the next 2 years.

Half these people still supporting the project are being paid by Ohad to keep supporting the project. It's a really simple technique used to scam people on bitcointalk.
Activity: 90
On what exchanges do you intend to trade?

agrs tokens are traded on bittrex
search agrs
Activity: 76
On what exchanges do you intend to trade?
Activity: 15
Ive already written off my investment here, but I knew that going in in the first place.

If he ever delivers i'll be pleasantly surprised.

As a software dev I understand that this project is extremely ambitious and im not surprised that it can take 2 years to produce an alpha, though a whitepaper in the meantime would be nice.
AEA
Activity: 36
Okay, being angry at Ohad isn't going to help your cause.

The concerns you have are still the same, what he's doing is still the same - working on alpha for this year or early 2018.

Nothing has changed, you're just being impatient. To work on the alpha instead of whitepaper was entirely at our request. 

Moan if it comes to end of Feb 2018 and he hasn't given any updates. But for now, you know what position you're in and what has been said by Ohad.

Lets try to create a community. It'd be nice to see valuable thinking on some of the info that has been shared on the FB page.
Activity: 77
eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!
Lets give Ohad the time and maybe if we are lucky, we get a pre alpha this year. But it's not unlikely that this is still to early. This project is gamechanging so we need a long breath and strong hands.

I've been hearing this for over a year now...

When it's been two years without a project, huge red flag. The only benefit of doubt I can give the project is that Ohad has made himself known to the public.
Activity: 14
Really hope your project will succeed !
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
I sold my tokens last year. Will come back again when the token is a little cheaper...
these prices arent cheap enuf? cheapest its ever been vs btc.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
I sold my tokens last year. Will come back again when the token is a little cheaper...
Activity: 84
Is there any proof that Ohad work to release WP ? No news
Activity: 18
Could you please provide more detail about the project...starting with the team of this project?
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
Agoras Token seems to have all the elements necessary to compete with the best with the kind of exciting Project they are working on and also Coin Structure is great. Money flow is missing and it is the essence for creating higher Market Cap and Visibility. Getting listed to more exchanges like Binance and so on will help. Maybe name change / Rebranding? AI Market/Artificial intelligence Platform / Network? or some word which is very catchy and easy to remember could help creating much-needed visibility. Investors are more interested to know about the application of the technology. In simple words Market potential / Value. Let us Hope things will turn around.Thank you Mr.Ohad for this opportunity and for all your hard work.
We honestly just need an alpha, that would be enough marketing lol. Even a solid whitepaper could help the project see more traction.
Activity: 66
Agoras Token seems to have all the elements necessary to compete with the best with the kind of exciting Project they are working on and also Coin Structure is great. Money flow is missing and it is the essence for creating higher Market Cap and Visibility. Getting listed to more exchanges like Binance and so on will help. Maybe name change / Rebranding? AI Market/Artificial intelligence Platform / Network? or some word which is very catchy and easy to remember could help creating much-needed visibility. Investors are more interested to know about the application of the technology. In simple words Market potential / Value. Let us Hope things will turn around.Thank you Mr.Ohad for this opportunity and for all your hard work.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
Lets give Ohad the time and maybe if we are lucky, we get a pre alpha this year. But it's not unlikely that this is still to early. This project is gamechanging so we need a long breath and strong hands.

i think we just need long,long,long,and long life...maybe my son can use the TAU alpha release.

If i can pass such a gift down to my kids then hell yeah. If tau makesit, it will be a huge game changer
Activity: 4

i think we just need long,long,long,and long life...maybe my son can use the TAU alpha release.
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
This time-consuming project for more than two years in the end there is no result? Is the alpha version appear?

no alpha yet, i will give him the benefit of doubt cos it's a really ambitious project. Hopefully we have some good news soon.
If can release with more than 3 years dev, it surely be a promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: