Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 43. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
ohad, when do you refund the people who didn't tell their preference to you? it si July 6th today.
Activity: 27
Dana failed to disclose her financial interests in her pumping post. Which is a no-no.
I think until now, there was literally no benefit in pumping the coin because people could always buy massive amounts from Ohad without impacting the market price. At least that is what provided an incentive for me to keep my mouth shut. This changed since Ohad is sold out for now and doesn't set any price in the near future.

It would have been more beneficial to spread the word only after July 1st. when Ohad would have raised his selling price 10-fold. Then people would not have bought from Ohad but from the market until the market got into equilibrium in relation to Ohad's new price. As it is now, a lot of people got their hands on very cheap coins from Ohad which they should not have gotten and did not deserve to get in the first place. This is the only market manipulation that I can see. The price will rise again after those people got rid of their coins, for cheap.

I understand what happened, and I understand why the market decided to revalue the company. Unfortunately there was some shareholder negligence going on that killed the price.

Ohad is a smart guy, but he needs someone else entirely to run speaking to the public all together. Preferably someone that can post and cause the token to drop significantly after he posts.

Either way, best of luck to all here.
Activity: 36
What was the ICO price?

As I intended to avoid a response. I think she should do a little bit more research on this topic. It's a lot more technical than she thinks. She may want to consult with a securities attorney for advice.

Either way, you failed your fiduciary responsibility to your shareholders. And Dana failed to disclose her financial interest within her post. Which is a huge no-no. Dana needs to do some investigating on this topic. Will save her from being held accountable in the future.

Either way water under the bridge. Just be cautious going forward. Like I said previously best of luck.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I was not referring to the tentative sale but to the well-going sale in general. Without all that publicity, you might have sold less than 50% and fewer tokens would be in weak hands. Those hands need to let go first.
Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org
Dana failed to disclose her financial interests in her pumping post. Which is a no-no.
I think until now, there was literally no benefit in pumping the coin because people could always buy massive amounts from Ohad without impacting the market price. At least that is what provided an incentive for me to keep my mouth shut.

It would have been much more beneficial to only spread the word after July 1st. when Ohad would have raised his selling price 10-fold. Then people would not have bought from Ohad but from the market until the market price got into some kind of equilibrium in relation to Ohad's new price. As it is now, a lot of people got their hands on very cheap coins from Ohad which they should not have gotten and did not deserve to get in the first place. This is the only market manipulation that I can see. The price will rise again after those people got rid of their coins, for cheap.

the final decision is to supply only locked tokens to the tentative buyers, not unlocked. also to just stop the sale after products are ready, instead of x10 or so.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I think until now, there was literally no benefit in pumping the coin because people could always buy massive amounts from Ohad without impacting the market price. At least that is what provided an incentive for me to keep my mouth shut. This changed since Ohad is sold out for now and doesn't set any price in the near future.

It would have been more beneficial to spread the word only after July 1st. when Ohad would have raised his selling price 10-fold. Then people would not have bought from Ohad but from the market until the market got into equilibrium in relation to Ohad's new price. As it is now, a lot of people got their hands on very cheap coins from Ohad which they should not have gotten and did not deserve to get in the first place. This is the only market manipulation that I can see. The price will rise again after those people got rid of their coins, for cheap.
What is everyones losses here? I'm trying to figure out the dollar amount lost because of Dana Edwards and Ohads market manipulation.

I and a few others are already setting up a meeting for next week, we just need a dollar amount of whats been lost so far.

Please message me your dollar amount lost so I will have rough number to give.

https://steemit.com/tauchain/@dana-edwards/how-to-become-a-stakeholder-in-agoras-and-indirectly-tauchain

https://steemit.com/tauchain/@dana-edwards/last-chance-to-get-cheap-agoras-tauchain-before-the-july-1st-price-increase

No disclosure for the newer link? Interesting.

I am not involved with this project in anyway, however I do hold a large position that keeps growing. I keep adding on the dips. And I will not be selling for quite some time, I feel the project is worth at least $3 a token as of right now. And I advise others to not accept anything less either. Unless you only want to make a small amount after fees. Think about the real possibilities that are here. You sell for pennies now, and have to buy back in later at a higher price.

If ohad needs any help with the writing of the white paper I will be more than happy to do it for him. Or at least translating it into words investors want to hear. I will send him something in a couple of days that would be considered a white paper for this project. Whether he chooses to use it or expand on it change it in anyway will be up to him. I know he doesn't need the help, and probably doesn't want it. But I will send it to him either way, and if he wants to edit it and let me re-edit it that's fine too.

I'm willing to assist in anyway to protect and grow my investment.

Can you explain why 4 days ago you were a supporter and holder of the project and even offered your help and now you call out market manipulation and are collecting losses? how does this work together?
Regarding the dollar amount. I made around 10k+ profit in a few weeks, you just have to be clever and not buy after 3x pump.

I was dedicated to helping his fiduciary duty be carried out. Obviously it would have helped me.

Which hurting and not caring about your own market value is the complete opposite of fiduciary responsibility.

If no one else wants to come forward with their losses I won't pursue it.

In the long run I wish the team the best, I hope he is able to achieve the goals he is pursuing.

Just complete negligence towards shareholders will only harm the company going forward.

I sold all I had and it took a while. I didn't want to send the price into a panic selling all at once.

Either way moving on. Best of luck here.
Activity: 36
ok everyone got it wrong except you. back to ignoring the trolls

Whats the biggest difference between Platforms like Shift, Maidsafecoin, to the tauchain?
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
there's a huge rationale in going back to june prices for the tentative buyers. but there are also completely uninformed people like the guy above, who innocently bought on bittrex during the hype done by who knows who, even though it was a "fast money" kind of act, still going back to june prices may make them lose even more, at least in the short term. intentional loss, even if made against gamblers, is something to be very well considered. again i'm open for suggestions.

Ohad, you are not responsible for market price fluctuations, or the decisions investors make.  You ARE responsible for upholding prices that you put out in writing, especially after collecting the money for the sale.  

Lied and didn't follow the promise(provided false information to buyers) about price increase and hyped it up himself on the forum during the sale how its gonna go x10 .......

Promise to raise the price . hello!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Okay in case you are not trolling I will explain it to you in really simple words that even a toddler could understand.
There were 2 ways to get agoras token. The first way was buying at bittrex at around 30 cents. Do you understand that? Buying coins from other people who are selling them to you on an exchange called bittrex.
The second way to get the tokens was buying them from ohad at a rate between 16 and 37 cents depending on the discount rate.

What was happening? A lot of people bought from Ohad instead from the market (Bittrex) because they could get a lot more coins for the same price. Ohad was very busy answering all mails and transfering the coins and things like that. This disrupted him from working on the project. To stop this issue he decided to raise the price at x10. So that the new prices of ohads coin were between 1.6-3.7 dollar. This would take pressure from buying from ohad because why would you buy at 3 dollar when you can have them for 30 cents and ohad could focus on the project itself again.

This does not mean that the market price would automatically rise to 3 dollar too, because the free market price (still bittrex) is depending on supply and demand, not on ohads price increase. The only reason he did the increase was to switch the buy pressure from him to the free market. It was always communicated like that, even if you will take a wrong quote now. Try to find a quote where it is stated that ohad will raise the price of the free market and you cant find it.

If you are willing to understand this you will for sure succeed but i guess you are just mad that you lost some money because other people (not ohad) spread some wrong information to pump the price and to dump on people that were easy to fool.
What is everyones losses here? I'm trying to figure out the dollar amount lost because of Dana Edwards and Ohads market manipulation.

I and a few others are already setting up a meeting for next week, we just need a dollar amount of whats been lost so far.

https://steemit.com/tauchain/@dana-edwards/how-to-become-a-stakeholder-in-agoras-and-indirectly-tauchain

https://steemit.com/tauchain/@dana-edwards/last-chance-to-get-cheap-agoras-tauchain-before-the-july-1st-price-increase

I am not involved with this project in anyway, however I do hold a large position that keeps growing. I keep adding on the dips. And I will not be selling for quite some time, I feel the project is worth at least $3 a token as of right now. And I advise others to not accept anything less either. Unless you only want to make a small amount after fees. Think about the real possibilities that are here. You sell for pennies now, and have to buy back in later at a higher price.

If ohad needs any help with the writing of the white paper I will be more than happy to do it for him. Or at least translating it into words investors want to hear. I will send him something in a couple of days that would be considered a white paper for this project. Whether he chooses to use it or expand on it change it in anyway will be up to him. I know he doesn't need the help, and probably doesn't want it. But I will send it to him either way, and if he wants to edit it and let me re-edit it that's fine too.

Can you explain why 4 days ago you were a supporter and holder of the project and even offered your help and now you call out market manipulation and are collecting losses? how does this work together?
Regarding the dollar amount. I made around 10k+ profit in a few weeks, you just have to be clever and not buy after 3x pump.

===================================================================================
[/quote]

[/quote]
=======================================================================================

And who Pumped and said coin will be 3 x and not only himself said it will be x3 x10 but agreed that it will go up x10 and quoted another person on this forum. was it not him who is responsible for lies and changing his word too that directly resulted in peoples money,

do you think when he was saying this he was not consciously aware of the consequences of making such promises and not following,  unless he is complete newb  i doubt he didnt understand,.... so therefore he was saying it consciously and aware of consequences, so he was making falls statements  conciously knowing  the consequences, is there something to be gained is there intent, add all the shady things around project.... hmm  can we have your experience and credentials please Ohad?

Activity: 200
Merit: 114
I have an idea , let's make coin to go to mars... I'm a genius like AHAD, now I just need to think how to do it, I'm still a genius like AHAd though, we both got grand ideas.

can someone ban this fool already. What the fk is wrong you?

Yes, it is against forum rules to post multiple times in a row. The user "Iamnotback" was banned for that. Someone should step in. It's just really bad vibes the way he posts obsessive and obnoxiously.

It's the first time I'm ignoring a user.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

also if we go to court and you lose they might force you to pay back the money to all the people that lost money too. Bad Idea.
ok everyone got it wrong except you. back to ignoring the trolls
I lost some

so all this lousy trolling of yours is a pathetic trial to blackmail me to pay your gambling money?

You call it trolling  , i call it having a discussion with the community  and telling them about your project, blackmail is when i ask something from you , i dont expect to get my money back, but i can inform other people  so that they dont loose their money, what are your credentials and experience  by the way?

the community told you its words. i'll consider further trollings as criminal blackmail trials. bye

criminal blackmail lol.....you are not being positive no more, there is nothing criminal here other then your scam, i would totally love to know your id an maybe some kind of investigations can be started, but in terms of me    expressing my views on a public forum, there is nothing illigal about that. Its propably not even illigal to promise  selling for 3 dollars or saying price will go up x10 unfortunatelly, because you know alot of people lost alot of money as a result, perhaps there is a criminal intent there?

What are your credentials and experience please?

the lies you spread here are criminal and are without the intention you specified ("to inform the community" as we already see it is informed), are of clear blackmail nature.
here in this very quoted post for example.
only criminals like you would think that raising the price means pumping the exchange.
you must be the only one here who got it wrong.
but i wont tell you now the right answer.
you'll have to READ.

None of what i said is lies, its all truth and its exposing you, you know actually i think i like the idea of you taking me to court, this can be like the first Altcoin  trial go public, imagine this goes to supreme court on national tv and i counter sue you and you get exposed and  everyone laughs at you and your project or your website and everything else, by the way what makes your project unique that it cant be replicated? can i have your credentials and experience?
I lost some

so all this lousy trolling of yours is a pathetic trial to blackmail me to pay your gambling money?

You call it trolling  , i call it having a discussion with the community  and telling them about your project, blackmail is when i ask something from you , i dont expect to get my money back, but i can inform other people  so that they dont loose their money, what are your credentials and experience  by the way?

the community told you its words. i'll consider further trollings as criminal blackmail trials. bye

criminal blackmail lol.....you are not being positive no more, there is nothing criminal here other then your scam, i would totally love to know your id an maybe some kind of investigations can be started, but in terms of me    expressing my views on a public forum, there is nothing illigal about that. Its propably not even illigal to promise  selling for 3 dollars or saying price will go up x10 unfortunatelly, because you know alot of people lost alot of money as a result, perhaps there is a criminal intent there?

the lies you spread here are criminal and are without the intention you specified ("to inform the community" as we already see it is informed), and of clear blackmail nature.
here in this very quoted post for example.
only criminals like you would think that raising the price means pumping the exchange.
you must be the only one here who got it wrong.
but i wont tell you now the right answer.
you'll have to READ.
I lost some

Pages:
Jump to: