Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 40. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Cyber vision if you don't feel like answering the question keep the small talk to yourself. There are other cryptos that have a community that loves to reply all the questionds even if they are asked a thousand times. Plus they got a updated website, whitepaler, a slack, etc. Your are giving us as a community a bad name.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!
Bittrex price keeps going down :-/
Activity: 15
the final calculation suggests that there will be no refund for the locking buyers, as the total number of coins according to june's prices reached 3.6m. however if they still want a refund, it is not late, do it now

hi, ohad,I want to be a locking buyer,becase it is a good investment and the pirce is cheep. so can I do it?
Activity: 42
Can someone explain to me a few reasons why investing in Agoras is a good investment? What differentiates Agoras from other cryptos? What makes them special and what will make them grow? I am just curious about this.

In the 3 years that agoras exists all that happened was a pump and dump, seems like a coin that is worth nothing to me.

Thanks for explanation!

You have 135 pages here to read and know tauchain and agoras. Research it by yourself is the best way to understand the proyect. Dont be lazy dudes. The question is Do  You want the help and potential of a ai in your life ?  If the answer is yes invest in tauchain , ohad is developed the best way to have this.

Really? Nobody in the world is gonna go through a forum post of 135 pages to understand a crypto. If this is the way people need to learn information about Agoras, then I would say it's not so good for growth don't you think so?

Can someone explain to me a few reasons why investing in Agoras is a good investment? What differentiates Agoras from other cryptos? What makes them special and what will make them grow? I am just curious about this.

In the 3 years that agoras exists all that happened was a pump and dump, seems like a coin that is worth nothing to me.

Thanks for explanation!

you can also watch a few videos on youtube to understand the concept before releasing a white papper

Thank you mate, I will try and youtube Agoras!

In the forum there is a lot of info and LINKS , smart people follow this links. Tauchain dont has whitepaper updated yet. We must wait for it, some of the info of the website , etc is outdated. If you follow the forum treath you can view the real way of the proyect. We are in the prestage of tauchain. If you want more academic info about tauchain you can search for dana edwards on steemit. But again, all info is over the forum treath, search by yourself and make your own idea about tauchain.
Activity: 18

Thanks for explanation!

You have 135 pages here to read and know tauchain and agoras. Research it by yourself is the best way to understand the proyect. Dont be lazy dudes. The question is Do  You want the help and potential of a ai in your life ?  If the answer is yes invest in tauchain , ohad is developed the best way to have this.

Really? Nobody in the world is gonna go through a forum post of 135 pages to understand a crypto. If this is the way people need to learn information about Agoras, then I would say it's not so good for growth don't you think so?

Thanks for explanation!

you can also watch a few videos on youtube to understand the concept before releasing a white papper

Thank you mate, I will try and youtube Agoras!
Activity: 59

Thanks for explanation!

Activity: 42

Thanks for explanation!

Activity: 18

Thanks for explanation!
Are we running a black market organisation or what? Why does being saved on the servers even matter. Not bringing out updates on the progess, I understand to a certain extent.

But if I read something like this:

'urge people who want to learn more about tau to join the irc channel and go down the rabbit hole.

Here in the forum it is mostly around the economical value of tau (at least in the last months), nothing wrong about that - this project couldn't go forward without people investing money with the belief that it will give them nice returns in the future.
I also believe in the huge financial potential of tau, but it is insignificant compared to the  game changing technology that is created and implemented by Ohad - we are talking about a revolution which can be compared to the internet revolution - something that can change humanity.

We have a chance to sit in the front row on the journey to Mars - don't underestimate it.'

How big of a insult it is for the investors to be left out on all this amazing information because secrecy is more valued than keeping the investors updated. Just put up a slack for crying out loud. 
Activity: 20
Freenode is too out dated, why not setup a slack or telegram chat? Messages can be re-read and the platforms are easy to use. Even have a possibility to be moderated.

agree,slack is easier and crypto enthusiast understand how to use it,

slack save the data on their servers
Activity: 59
Freenode is too out dated, why not setup a slack or telegram chat? Messages can be re-read and the platforms are easy to use. Even have a possibility to be moderated.

agree,slack is easier and crypto enthusiast understand how to use it,
Activity: 90
I urge people who want to learn more about tau to join the irc channel and go down the rabbit hole.

Here in the forum it is mostly around the economical value of tau (at least in the last months), nothing wrong about that - this project couldn't go forward without people investing money with the belief that it will give them nice returns in the future.
I also believe in the huge financial potential of tau, but it is insignificant compared to the  game changing technology that is created and implemented by Ohad - we are talking about a revolution which can be compared to the internet revolution - something that can change humanity.

We have a chance to sit in the front row on the journey to Mars - don't underestimate it.

Completely agree with this, a lot of interesting discussion and theorizing going on in the channel, spearheaded by Ohad. Everyone is welcome to join in, it's worth your time.
Activity: 4
I urge people who want to learn more about tau to join the irc channel and go down the rabbit hole.

We have a chance to sit in the front row on the journey to Mars - don't underestimate it.
Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org
Can somebody add a link for the slack group if there is one. Thx in advance.

we got irc. ##idni on freenode
Can somebody add a link for the slack group if there is one. Thx in advance.
copper member
Activity: 19
We dont  expect impossible ,but some real good news.
Activity: 77
eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!
Hi, is this project actively in development?
What are the project milestones and how is it standing in its timeline?

Below the graph of activities in their github, seems very scarse:
https://github.com/naturalog/tauchain/graphs/contributors

It's just as Ohad told it would be. Whitepaper+alpha soon, it's better not to create impossible expectations than being honest and surprise. He said it in one of his interviews Wink

He said either end of 2017 or next year. He wasn't really sure. Regardless, I bought in. Hoping for the best.
Activity: 3

It's just as Ohad told it would be. Whitepaper+alpha soon, it's better not to create impossible expectations than being honest and surprise. He said it in one of his interviews Wink
Activity: 22

Pages:
Jump to: