Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 45. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org
I believe he already refunded most people/everyone who asked for it.

i refunded everyone who asked. i'm still waiting for answers from people who didn't contact me at all. today i'll publish the addresses which i got no answers from, if such will remain.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
I believe he already refunded most people/everyone who asked for it.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
in few hours i'll refund any tentative buyer who didn't ask for locked tokens (few buyers didn't contact me at all so i'll refund them automatically if they don't contact me now).
next step would be to prepare the locked tokens for part of the remaining amount and refund the rest.

When do we start the refund?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Ohad,

Can you hire an intern to deal with community questions?

Someone in the last year of university (Marketing/Public Relationships/or whatever), train him for a couple of weeks and then leave him as full time community support

That will let you focus on development 90% of the time...

The intern doesn't need to be a genious, 90% of the questions are the same... when the whitepaper? what about cheap coins? why price down?
write a script for him, teach him a lit about the project and it's ready to start answering questions...

Hi Ohad,
I'm not sure I follow what is going on currently with the distribution and selling of Agoras. I searched some info in the last few pages regarding your definition on "locked" coins but didn't find any.
Can you please further clarify what's happening with Agora coin buyers? I have purchased some a month back and I'm not sure if I should actively do something. Can you elaborate on the options of refund (in what price? why refund?), "locked" coins (what's happening if my coins get locked?) and other things you think buyers should be aware of? Thanks a lot!

refund is relevant only for the tentative sale thing. you're a tentative buyer if you sent btc to 12rcPRK8adxrPN9aQ4xc1gjMAJvBD1GHuw on time (which is over), otherwise refund is not applicable.
locking simply means that i dont send you the tokens but hold them for you in a dedicated address. the lock is until agoras is ready, which is some time after tau is ready. can take +1y.
this project is not made for short term profit. for anyone who seek to profit from trading in say few weeks, sell, and go somewhere else.
the tokens you bought are yours, you need to do nothing further in order to obtain ownership. no one can magically lock someone else's coins, far to mention me..
Activity: 1
Hi Ohad,
I'm not sure I follow what is going on currently with the distribution and selling of Agoras. I searched some info in the last few pages regarding your definition on "locked" coins but didn't find any.
Can you please further clarify what's happening with Agora coin buyers? I have purchased some a month back and I'm not sure if I should actively do something. Can you elaborate on the options of refund (in what price? why refund?), "locked" coins (what's happening if my coins get locked?) and other things you think buyers should be aware of? Thanks a lot!
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
aaaaAnd nothing has changed. Ohad  writes empty texts and does nothing. There is no white paper, there is no new site, the price falls.   Undecided

either you're nonsmart to buy a week (or year) before in a way lower price, or you're a gambler and bought during the pump that people like you made. either way, you're not welcome here
Is it OK to buy now?
aaaaAnd nothing has changed. Ohad  writes empty texts and does nothing. There is no white paper, there is no new site, the price falls.   Undecided

either you're nonsmart to buy a week (or year) before in a way lower price, or you're a gambler and bought during the pump that people like you made. either way, you're not welcome here
Activity: 33
hi,ohad, is it  sales the agroas by website(not bittrex)in the future ?

yes, in the future, after tau/alpha will be ready

and what is the price?

around the price that the market will set
Activity: 15

and what is the price?

Activity: 15
hi,ohad, is it  sales the agroas by website(not bittrex)in the future ?
Hello Ohad,

I found this interesting thread about the possibilities of blockchain scaling:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-any-crypto-truly-scalable-to-a-global-scale-btc-eth-iota-dcr-pivx-1989549

Will Agoras once it's ready have a scaling solution comparable to the one Radix has?

how can discussions scale?
how can we put x100 more people to discuss and actually get x100 more utility?
this question is not "out of the blue".
the alpha will make discussions scale efficiently (for the first time in history).

in few hours i'll refund any tentative buyer who didn't ask for locked tokens (few buyers didn't contact me at all so i'll refund them automatically if they don't contact me now).
next step would be to prepare the locked tokens for part of the remaining amount and refund the rest.

So if i get this right...

Last week the price 5x becasue more tokens came on the market?

No news on progress or anything about the project.

So less scarcity shot up the price on a pump and now dump.

So becasue of this now there is a large refund aspect and people have locked up tokens they cannot even trade or move out of this dump position.

"buy the news sell the facts"

this was even more dumb than that...

After many weeks of price down trending the price pumps on news of more coin availability, thats it - that was the news.

It should have dumped on that?

Expect to see more lows before this token stabilizes at all time lows until actual news is available.

please save the dumbs using nondumb comments. they still dont ask for refund. they still dont get your point
Activity: 200
Merit: 114
Hello Ohad,

I found this interesting thread about the possibilities of blockchain scaling:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-any-crypto-truly-scalable-to-a-global-scale-btc-eth-iota-dcr-pivx-1989549

Will Agoras once it's ready have a scaling solution comparable to the one Radix has?

Can someone please provide the telegram link? the one of the OP and on steemit are broken or expired.

Thx

link updated on op

I'm interested in this a lot but I can't tell what is going on with the distribution... are the coins that are on sale on bittrex the same ones that can be bought directly from the dev? Is there some sort of pricing discrepancy?

Thanks!

yes same coins. and direct sale is not going on now. see http://www.idni.org/pre-sale
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
I'm interested in this a lot but I can't tell what is going on with the distribution... are the coins that are on sale on bittrex the same ones that can be bought directly from the dev? Is there some sort of pricing discrepancy?

Thanks!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Can someone please provide the telegram link? the one of the OP and on steemit are broken or expired.

Thx
Activity: 3
IggySe7ven
Please stop it.
It's a risky coin but your angle of attack is all wrong and I personally think you should let it rest.
It might be better to gain some more experience before commenting again. Remember in May you wrote that you were "kinda new to trading alt currencies outside BTC".
Just because you have fallen for some classic scams recently doesn't mean everything is.
Also, how is that scalping bot you bought doing? If you want to create volatility there are other ways to do it.
If Ohad was a scammer, don't you think he would have a better website and concentrate more on marketing?

scam is scam

whatever you say.can not change it
See? Another loser that bought on the rise, looking for a quick win. Screaming 'scam' because they could not make a quick buck.
This forum became a whole lot more entertaining this last week Smiley
What makes it more funny that if these people would have bought a day earlier, they could have a great profit by now.

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I 100% agree to those who think that Tauchain and Agoras are not just a highway to make quick money... Tauchain is much more than that, is a complete revolution in blockchain technology, it's the next step beyond. And since it has a lot of maths and research in it, cannot develope as fast as other projects. I've been linked to mathematics and phisics research and good projects are not built overnight, sometimes they can take years. So IDNI may take time to be debveloped. Indeed the price of tokens are highly undervalued, but that shouldn't bother anyone. Whoever invests in Agoras shouldn't look at the short term, in some years it could become the reference in blockchain and be worth x1000 or x10000 as long as it's being developed and taken as a basis by other projects. It's a new concept for understanding blockchain, I've never seen something alike since Bitcoin.

I have seen some videos of Ohad and I know some people like him (scientists and researchers). Analytical, hard-working, skilled, high demanding and genius. They all have ended up succeeding, and I'm sure his project will succeed. Just give him and his team some time, you'll be rewarded afterwards. But don't look at Agoras as a way for growing money, be proud to take part in a new society, a new paradigm of  knowledge. That's what really matters.

It's true that some of us might miss some info about how the project is going, the advances in it, etc. but keep in mind that good works are better to be shown once they are completed, so be patient!!

Congrats to all this community and IDNI team!!

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
IggySe7ven
Please stop it.
It's a risky coin but your angle of attack is all wrong and I personally think you should let it rest.
It might be better to gain some more experience before commenting again. Remember in May you wrote that you were "kinda new to trading alt currencies outside BTC".
Just because you have fallen for some classic scams recently doesn't mean everything is.
Also, how is that scalping bot you bought doing? If you want to create volatility there are other ways to do it.
If Ohad was a scammer, don't you think he would have a better website and concentrate more on marketing?

scam is scam

whatever you say.can not change it

Name:   zhs7956335ai
Activity:   32
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   March 24, 2017, 06:27:02 AM

loool

ignorant or fuding like a pro?

in any case.... STFU!
Pages:
Jump to: