Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 41. (Read 309668 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Ohad,
Can you hire an intern to deal with community questions?
Someone in the last year of university (Marketing/Public Relationships/or whatever), train him for a couple of weeks and then leave him as full time community support
That will let you focus on development 90% of the time...
The intern doesn't need to be a genious, 90% of the questions are the same... when the whitepaper? what about cheap coins? why price down?
write a script for him, teach him a lit about the project and it's ready to start answering questions...

i tried. i dont want to say it failed, but overall i think it's better this way

ok.
hope now the funding round is over you will have more time to focus on development

To the community:
After 2 years without using it. I'm gonna start using it again. My ignorelist.
IggySe7ven, welcome to my ignore list
I invite the community to do the same and ignore this awful troll

Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org
the final calculation suggests that there will be no refund for the locking buyers, as the total number of coins according to june's prices reached 3.6m. however if they still want a refund, it is not late, do it now
He's only ever promised to burn all unsold tokens, if any, after Agoras is released
This has never changed and is quite a while away

I think all tokens left can be easily sold in the next sale before the release of Agoras. I am still hoping that the team will keep about 20% of tokens for the future development. This way the team will also have the motivation to increase the coins value in the long term.

in a tau-agoras world i'd imagine the users determining how much they want to invest in the system's dev
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
He's only ever promised to burn all unsold tokens, if any, after Agoras is released

I think all tokens left can be easily sold in the next sale before the release of Agoras. I am still hoping that the team will keep about 20% of tokens for the future development. This way the team will also have the motivation to increase the coins value in the long term.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Ohad, will you now burn all the unsold tokens including the ones you refunded as promised?

I don‘t think there will be tokens left after final sale
Activity: 90
Ohad, will you now burn all the unsold tokens including the ones you refunded as promised?

where did i promise such a thing?
Activity: 7
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Please note that over $1m worth of currencies were refunded

This is a testament to the integrity of the developer Ohad and his team

it is. I believe in his integrity 100%--give it time, people.
this has the potential to be a real good project, so holding for a long while.
Activity: 90
Please note that over $1m worth of currencies were refunded

This is a testament to the integrity of the developer Ohad and his team
Activity: 23
Bittrex is the only way, on July 1 ended the direct sale...
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
How can i buy, besides bittrex?
Activity: 23
perfect....Now the only way to buy agoras tokens is bittrex...I think a lot of people are going to regret for having refused to buy in the ico...

Activity: 59
I think this project really needs someone moderating this thread, so Ohad can concentrate on the work.

I agree. ohad just need to ignored us and focus on his work.
Activity: 73
I think this project really needs someone moderating this thread, so Ohad can concentrate on the work.
Activity: 638
Merit: 530

Ohad is obviously not a business man. Perhaps it would be better if he surrounded himself with businesspeople in order to run a more professional (and professional-looking) organization. But then maybe the Tauchain ICO would be like the current Tezos ICO, with tons of investor interest. As it is, those people that see the potential of an economy based on what Ohad describes as a kind of "magic notepad on which you can only write the truth" have the opportunity to go to Bittrex and buy Agoras at a market cap that's still a fraction of the market cap of Tezos.

Investors In this new ICO ecosystem should consider these two different approaches. 1. Go with the big hyped well campaigned (often half true) project, and be an investor in an extreme over valued project with millions of over valued tokens to be somehow use in a project that have no product yet. or 2. Go with the smaller crowed on a poorly campaigned project with long track record of work with great premises, honest people, small but dedicated team and one most knowledgeable and able blockchain developer, which is committed totally to the project.

I chose to buy some locked tokens in this tentative sale. I know Ohad might never deliver, in which case they will be worth nothing. But I think there's a good chance that he'll deliver -- eventually Wink -- and that my purchase will prove to be the best investment I ever made.

He will deliver. May take some time and may not be all that he is hoping it will be, but he will deliver.

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

When you said u will be selling for 3 bucks and how the price will sky rocket x10 because of that  that was a pump, people bought because  you gave everyone am impression that the price will sky rocket  to catch up to 3 dollar price that was set, thats what was pushing the rally and that was your objective, now he is acting like that was totally not the case and disregard everything acting  like oh yeah instead of raising it to 3 dollars like promised i just stoped it but its all the same thing guys...

Its not the same thing u scammer!

its been said a few times before but let me make this very clear: Ohad did not create a pump the pump was created by the fact that he acknowledged his potential investors and current investors in change of policy regarding the direct token sale. The market reacted, Some due to confusion and some just because it made sense! End of story.

But that is not the issue here, the issue is the troll that create confusion regarding the facts and try very hard to present the tauchain project as a scam and Ohad as a scammer.

We all would like to keep ignoring our troll but if he will take so much space in the thread it will have an effect on the people who come to learn and invest in the project. So I think that we as a community of the project have no choice but to be a bit more vocal and active here and put our weight on the right side, comment here and provide helpful information to free Ohad to do his work.
Activity: 10
Anybody who has really followed this thread closely, and has looked at what Ohad actually said, should come to the conclusion that Ohad has been honest, and has been trying to do the right thing.

I think Ohad could have handled some things better, and disagree with a decision or two. But some of the accusations here are really unfair.

Ohad is obviously not a business man. Perhaps it would be better if he surrounded himself with businesspeople in order to run a more professional (and professional-looking) organization. But then maybe the Tauchain ICO would be like the current Tezos ICO, with tons of investor interest. As it is, those people that see the potential of an economy based on what Ohad describes as a kind of "magic notepad on which you can only write the truth" have the opportunity to go to Bittrex and buy Agoras at a market cap that's still a fraction of the market cap of Tezos.

I chose to buy some locked tokens in this tentative sale. I know Ohad might never deliver, in which case they will be worth nothing. But I think there's a good chance that he'll deliver -- eventually Wink -- and that my purchase will prove to be the best investment I ever made.

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Shows over fellas. Ohad go back to coding, Judith stop pumping, Dana keep blowing our minds. Its all back to hunky dory in TauLand!
Pages:
Jump to: