Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 77. (Read 309668 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I wanna buy some agoras and I emailed followed the instructions of the /presale website but didn't get a message back. is it usually a bit slow?
Count in around 72h response time.
You will get an answer. I got one after some days Wink
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
I wanna buy some agoras and I emailed followed the instructions of the /presale website but didn't get a message back. is it usually a bit slow?
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
I can transfer Agoras Token to every BTC address and as soon as a client is out there see and use them, having the appropriate btc wallet right?
What happens when there is a fork before that?

Anytime a coin forks two separate networks are generated, so as long as you don't lose your private key everything is ok.
As for claimability/functionality, it remains up to the token issuer to support the development of their project on either blockchain
I can transfer Agoras Token to every BTC address and as soon as a client is out there see and use them, having the appropriate btc wallet right?
What happens when there is a fork before that?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This article is spot on about the scalability problems of Ethereum. The explosion in the so called D-apps might prove to be more of a burden to the network than a benefit to the "price".

https://medium.com/@yobanjo/how-etheroll-and-other-dapps-will-kill-ethereum-e973d8e1c465

Talking with the team of iex.ec , they have a plan to solve it. I dont know how , but they tell this to me.
This article is spot on about the scalability problems of Ethereum. The explosion in the so called D-apps might prove to be more of a burden to the network than a benefit to the "price".

https://medium.com/@yobanjo/how-etheroll-and-other-dapps-will-kill-ethereum-e973d8e1c465
Sounds familair on some parts on others not. Btw. are you spamming all coin threads or is it just coincidence i saw the same on the SKY announcement one?

From the content what qtum is *not* or at least not named is:
- the language interface
- the non turing approach(qtum is based on ethereum)
- the knowledge base
- the ability to know if a statement is true or not

And probably much more.

Cheers
MM

thank you for the explain MM

i am holding some TAU

i just hope oneday TAU can be as big as Ethereum.

i do not know when, but i hope maybe in 2-3 years.

i brought tau because i love it.

I guess most people here do Smiley Good luck.
Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org
Ohad, will there be a draft whitepaper before the paper. The cap is really high for a coin with no whitepaper.

note that there's an old whitepaper and plenty of more articles and materials

in the first of july, one month from now, the price of direct sale will be doubled, for two reasons:
1. right now it's more expensive on bittrex than on direct sale, and we want to "clear the way up" on the exchange, to let more people be able to cash out and tokens to replace hands, and the price to rise. besides it's not fair that uninformed buyers pay more than they should when they buy on bittrex.
2. im flooded with "contact us" so i better refer them all to bittrex (at least until the price catches up)

Hi Ohad, I would like to buy some agoras tokens.  What is the best place to buy them now?

depends on the amount, as in the calculator https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EjW1s66T75vnWh7WSzuP0vxcx1vdwlqCm2JOmlVlPOg/edit#gid=0
can email me for specific quotes [email protected]
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
in the first of july, one month from now, the price of direct sale will be doubled, for two reasons:
1. right now it's more expensive on bittrex than on direct sale, and we want to "clear the way up" on the exchange, to let more people be able to cash out and tokens to replace hands, and the price to rise. besides it's not fair that uninformed buyers pay more than they should when they buy on bittrex.
2. im flooded with "contact us" so i better refer them all to bittrex (at least until the price catches up)

Hi Ohad, I would like to buy some agoras tokens.  What is the best place to buy them now?
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
Ohad, will there be a draft whitepaper before the paper. The cap is really high for a coin with no whitepaper.
all kinds of bridges are possible. the question is whether they'll be fully decentralized, or some kind of 3rd party trust will be needed. except than that, can be also wheat
Ohad, the  erc20 of ethereum will  be a standar, many of the world big companys are on the ethereum alliance, and all sidechain of ethereum work whit it, you think create agoras in this standar or create some bridge or tauchain will no can work with other blockchains like ethereum and its sidechains?
Good news for investors, and fair play for newbies , great idea ohad.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
35   Byteball Byteball   $61,942,768   $327.25   189,284 GBYTE *   $136,613   +14.31%   

byteball will be top10 in 1 year.

yeah, if people actually will start using it for buying/selling goods and if it gets listed on some more exchanges,
it could get even top 3. blackbytes will be up too if dnm's adopt it, I even recall someone saying its cryptocurrency 3.0
because of DAG and how consensus works

Byteball is actually the true cryptocurrency 2.0. Ethereum and other similar shitcoins only flirt with the idea of being 2.0 while in reality they are all the same old same old block chain based token systems. No innovation. Turing completeness does not make a coin magically a level higher than Bitcoin and certainly there is nothing innovative about Turing completeness. The guy died in 1954 anyway. So far Turing completeness has made more people suffer than it has done any good in the smart contracts space. It's ridiculous.

i have to say you have a good point!

why i have the feeling one day byteball will replace that Ethereum?

lol

this guy have a good point!

Ethereum maybe replaced by some other coins in 2-3 years.

is this a good point?

Activity: 952
Merit: 501
Sounds familair on some parts on others not. Btw. are you spamming all coin threads or is it just coincidence i saw the same on the SKY announcement one?

- the language interface
- the knowledge base

And probably much more.

Cheers
MM

thank you for the explain MM

i am holding some TAU

i just hope oneday TAU can be as big as Ethereum.

i do not know when, but i hope maybe in 2-3 years.

i brought tau because i love it.

see this recent long comment https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19013910
which explains also why the machine being bounded has almost nothing to do with decidability.
vitalik was not right here.
only under decidable language you're promised to get answers to YOUR questions. not someone else's questions!!
Activity: 27

- the language interface
- the knowledge base

And probably much more.

Cheers
MM
Pages:
Jump to: