Author

Topic: Team Black Miner (ETHW ETC Vertcoin Ravencoin Zilliqa +dual +tripple mining ) - page 103. (Read 34567 times)

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69
It is only possible for zil due to the small dag and 1/4th fitting into the on die cache.

The rx580 had an adjustable TLB cache that was modified when the card was in compute mode. Not sure about the 6800. We don't have that card yet.

he means the infinity cache from the new AMD series. But as i said, this infinity cache is not useable by any mining software (at the moment)
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
72mh is impressive if its possible.

Try --xintensity 850 on woolypooly.com. should give above 70MHASH

It is only possible for zil due to the small dag and 1/4th fitting into the on die cache.

The rx580 had an adjustable TLB cache that was modified when the card was in compute mode. Not sure about the 6800. We don't have that card yet.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
This mode is not available on newer AMD cards. Only the old ones have this option, RX570, RX470 and so on. But since vega56/vega64 this option is not available.

Good. Then 72 MHASH is possible with the Team Black Miner with a small code change.

Nothing to do with the cache, no mining software can use it, and no the AMD driver cannot split the dag and took 1/4 in cache and the rest in the normal vram. But you are right this happens with the Zil epoch 0.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
This mode is not available on newer AMD cards. Only the old ones have this option, RX570, RX470 and so on. But since vega56/vega64 this option is not available.

Good. Then 72 MHASH is possible with the Team Black Miner with a small code change.

sp_
legendary
Team Black developer

My Rx 6800 clocked at 72 Mh / s when mining Zil and back to Eth they clocked at 65 Mh / s but the rigs were crashing.
Did you enable compute mode?

sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
My Rx 6800 clocked at 72 Mh / s when mining Zil and back to Eth they clocked at 65 Mh / s but the rigs were crashing.
Did you enable compute mode?
We have done some test on pools and intensity. On many pools --xintensity 64 is too high. Hiveon pool gave 4-5% stale shares.
Lowering to --xintensity 32 increased the poolside hashrate around 3MHASH on the rig. v1.10 will have a new dynamic --xintensity wich will remove stales. prelimenary tests show +20mhash poolside. (On pools that don't accept stale shares.)

Greetings,
Trying again from v 1.06
This version v 1.09 is much more stable however I am only mining ETH and for some reason after hours the program closes and I really do not see a log file that allows me to determine what happened. This happens to me on all platforms.
I'm in Nanopool. Any ideas?

You must activate the log with --logfile or -l
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
We have done some test on pools and intensity. On many pools --xintensity 64 is too high. Hiveon pool gave 4-5% stale shares.
Lowering to --xintensity 32 increased the poolside hashrate around 3MHASH on the rig. v1.10 will have a new dynamic --xintensity wich will remove stales. prelimenary tests show +20mhash poolside. (On pools that don't accept stale shares.)

Greetings,
Trying again from v 1.06
This version v 1.09 is much more stable however I am only mining ETH and for some reason after hours the program closes and I really do not see a log file that allows me to determine what happened. This happens to me on all platforms.
I'm in Nanopool. Any ideas?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I'm still testing , but this miner is giving me increased hashrates. Originally i also had alot more stale shares on ethermine.

Lowered xintensity to 48 and stale shares are almost non-existent now.

I'm running 1.09 right now.
Activity: 19
I have 5 rigs (+ 2.5Gh / s) on flexpool do you have a release date for your 1.10?
Congratulations on advancing your mining software
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Unfortunately, the poolside effective hashrate (flexpool) was lower overall along with a higher number of stale shares overall so I'm not using

Nicehash, Flexpool, huobipool  doesn't pay for stale shares, so you need to use a low --xintensity. We are working on an improved dynamic intensity for these pools. In the meantime you can checkout https://woolypooly.com/ . Small pool that pay for stale shares. The poolside hashrate is really good.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 29
I am mining wit tbm for 2 days on huobipool with 1070s and 1070tis.On tbm hash rate is higher for 1mh on each gpu ,but on poolside is much ,much lover compared to gminer ,so my profit is much lover with tbm.I am back to gminer.
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
For me v1.09 DAG generation works on RTX 3080s and 3090 with the same stable OC settings as other miners and the reported hashrate gained was substantial.
With RTX 3070s I had to drop my memory overclock by -150 to -200 compared to other miners just to get the DAG to generate properly and the reported hashrate dropped accordingly.

Unfortunately, the poolside effective hashrate (flexpool) was lower overall along with a higher number of stale shares overall so I'm not using TBMiner for now. I have high hopes for TBM and will be following development closely.

It would be helpful to have the option to order cards by PCI ID for debugging overclock issues.
Or at least show the PCI ID in --list-devices
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
If you need other miner then it means teamblackminer doesn't support verthash. This is problem because its not possible to setup with programs like awesome miner which expect one exe file. If you are creator of both miner, why not incorporate verthash algo into team black miner ? It would make things easier for some people like me who wants to use auto switching software. Unless there is a solution I dont see

It will be done later.

here is the todo list and ETA:

1. Fix known bugs and add an API. (1 week)
2. Faster opencl kernel (2 weeks)
3. Merge vertcoin code out of spminer and into tbminer exe. (3 weeks)
Activity: 9
https://github.com/sp-hash/SPMiner/releases

Download spminer5 for vertcoin. Copy the exe file into the folder and run the VTC+ZIl script

If you need other miner then it means teamblackminer doesn't support verthash. This is problem because its not possible to setup with programs like awesome miner which expect one exe file. If you are creator of both miner, why not incorporate verthash algo into team black miner ? It would make things easier for some people like me who wants to use auto switching software. Unless there is a solution I dont see
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
https://github.com/sp-hash/SPMiner/releases

Download spminer5 for vertcoin. Copy the exe file into the folder and run the VTC+ZIl script
Activity: 9
I must be missing something obvious, but it doesn't seem to support vertcoin ? Miner itself is saying only valid options are zil, ethhash and etchash
Activity: 23
No, ETC on AMD have same problem with 16GB virtual memory settings.
Till TBM 1.06 I had some extra 2MH/s from AMD to 38MH/s from laptop RTX3060 (80W) on NiceHash ETH
Can you try with --no-stats?
Yes, it is working (1.09 - both devices on Nicehash ETH pool) but with no stats.   Grin
Jump to: