Pages:
Author

Topic: TechnoBit Eastern Europe, BG HEX16A 7 GH/s/Плaтки имoнтaж нa Aвaлoн чип - page 10. (Read 92636 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Anyone know how much 552 is in BTC?

Thanks!

Do you mean €552? $552?
For either, check https://www.mtgox.com
Roughly said you're around 0.5 BTC
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
did you have any news when my order will be ready ?
I'm waiting since 2013-09-20 and getting no reply from your customer support.  Sad
Order Reference is TEGHAXVCJ

To be ready for ship Monday.
You did not paid for transport
Please organize it

i want to choose additional shipping option, i sent you pm about this...
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Hi i need 2 board assembled without chips shipped to uk let me now with price\
Activity: 452

Anyne here could help me starting with 16A boards ?? I´ve connected 3 boards to a PSU 300W, when i turn on the PSU they start working and computer detects them well on usb, my problem is with HEXminer, i can´t push the voltage on the chips more than 1V also when i press start i won´t get any numbers on the program, it seems to be running but i won´t get hash speed etc etc, no values ... something i must do on router ?? or Huh
Just uncheck Bitfury check button Smiley

Nop didn´t work  Sad Still same results, i´m now trying with only 1 board connected to psu

I can´t go further than 1,000 V also when i start all values remain 00, i´ve opened another threat in Hardware section where i posted a screenshot
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Anyone know how much 552 is in BTC?

Thanks!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Anyne here could help me starting with 16A boards ?? I´ve connected 3 boards to a PSU 300W, when i turn on the PSU they start working and computer detects them well on usb, my problem is with HEXminer, i can´t push the voltage on the chips more than 1V also when i press start i won´t get any numbers on the program, it seems to be running but i won´t get hash speed etc etc, no values ... something i must do on router ?? or Huh
Just uncheck Bitfury check button Smiley
Activity: 452

legendary
Activity: 1198
Checked technobit.eu and it looks like there isn't anything available here.
Normal, there is I think 2 batches per month (for HEX16B) in limited quantity (I have seen ~50 when I ordered mine) and a few hour after it was out of stock
legendary
Activity: 910
Checked technobit.eu and it looks like there isn't anything available here.
Activity: 32
could join the two orders: TNYDUBSHI and JSOFRXHZQ in one, get the shipping road and spend 30 € the information to make the payment?

regards
Activity: 45
Can i have an update on order?
reference NLTALAEYM.
Activity: 26
Hi Marto,

I have the following orders with you (through technobit.eu)

GRDDAZGHW
HLNTCMFXA

Can you provide a status update on these?, I've sent numerous emails to [email protected] with no reply.
I didn't pay for shipping for one of these orders (GRDDAZGHW), (I was hoping to have it consolidated into one order), If this is an issue, please let me know how I can pay for the shipping cost after I have made the order.

I received an automated email stating one of my package's is "In transit" and the tracking url is below, and there is a blank line with no text or URL below that line. I can see a tracking number in my order details, but cannot find a link to view the status anywhere, I tried googling it and the carrier says it's invalid?

Can you shed any light on this and the status/tracking info of these orders?

Thanks
Activity: 368
Can i have an update on order?
reference INBMPYJUJ.
I was told end of next week, and its the week after that.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Hi marto,

Could you publish cgminer patch 3.8.2 rev 0ed1828bd47282218c2bb130fd03737ed2c51a5e.patch ?

Thanks  Grin
Hi Marto,

I have 3 orders with you:
LKUPFIGKK
JTVEEGAXQ
OSPRSHZDH

(all made by me, same shipping address, same payment method)

Do you think you can combine these orders and refund one or more shipping costs in the form of a voucher? (for my next order) Of course only if it doesn't delay the first shipment.
I've also asked this by mail about a week ago but no reply yet.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I'm waiting since 2013-09-20 and getting no reply from your customer support.  Sad

Please organize it

I would dearly love to arrange to pay for the shipping for my order FSTXTMWYW placed on 2013-11-08 12:59:29, but I've not had a reply to my three e-mails sent to [email protected] on Friday, 8 Nov 2013 11:02:23 UTC, Sat, 9 Nov 2013 11:27:03 +1300, and Thu, 28 Nov 2013 23:00:37 +1300, and the PM sent to to marto74 on November 20, 2013, 10:26:30 AM, but hey, you must be busy! :| Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Please organize it
Activity: 9
legendary
Activity: 1190
And no more OFF boards or at least less often  Wink

Really hope nanofury to work on TL-MR3020 or Pi  Grin
Marto, i believe you & your team can make it work.
Any news on when you'll be getting chips (avalon or bitfury) again and thus able to sell fully working products again?
Pages:
Jump to: