Pages:
Author

Topic: TechnoBit Eastern Europe, BG HEX16A 7 GH/s/Плaтки имoнтaж нa Aвaлoн чип - page 19. (Read 92636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Just got my order...even if i asked it with a molex connector, it doesn't have one, only the two terminal pins. I understand I need the 12V and ground cables. But in which hole goes the 12V one and the ground one?

That one maybe my board since i ask for two pin terminal  Smiley
But my order still in the middle of somewhere since no update on speedy.bg  Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Just got my order...even if i asked it with a molex connector, it doesn't have one, only the two terminal pins. I understand I need the 12V and ground cables. But in which hole goes the 12V one and the ground one?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Marto,

my order AKWFBLMUZ for 2 s hash boards has been noted as preperation in progress since 11 october.

Can you please confirm when it will be dispatched?  First dispatch date given to me was 12 october, and now it is supposed to be today.

Which is correct?

Hopefully you can understand my need to know, what with difficulty rising.

Thanks

S-hash boards are in final assembly.
Some small adjustmant is made @ the moment in order to run with latest changes in BTCguild pool.
First orders are already picked up for  shipping.

And so my order is being prepared for btcguild?  Could I ask that it is set up for hhtt.1209k.com as per my request?  My order note says that my board was in testing at 11.07am on 11/10/13, so can I presume that my order has already been picked up and if so can I have tracking details, as I need to ensure someone is at my property for delivery.

Thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Martin,

If speedy.bg is the place to check tracking.

Do you know why a trackingcode still says Sofia 15-102013?
While its airshipment? 1/2 days? It isnt moving?

Okay, found delivery "missed us" note in mailbox! Great!!!
Speedy.bg status not to trust; hahaha dpd air Smiley
Activity: 728
Marto,

my order AKWFBLMUZ for 2 s hash boards has been noted as preperation in progress since 11 october.

Can you please confirm when it will be dispatched?  First dispatch date given to me was 12 october, and now it is supposed to be today.

Which is correct?

Thanks

S-hash boards are in final assembly.
Some small adjustmant is made @ the moment in order to run with latest changes in BTCguild pool.
First orders are already picked up for  shipping.
Activity: 518
Marto,

Which is correct?

Thanks
Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

Is it chained? I see 6 usb cable there.

I would love more info on what is required for the chaining so I can order the required connectors. Also a short guide on recompiling cgminer on minepeon for the hex's would be awesome, am sh*t with linux.
Activity: 154
Fica Tranquilo
Activity: 728
Order IFYYLZIML from 2013-09-23, chips send to marto by SebastianJu at 2013-09-27
Order changed to "backorder" at 2013-10-15 - because out of stock?
As I changed from oder VPQSLLFPS / klondike design to hex16 design - also a overpayment of about 70eur exists.

But I never got any reply to my emails to technobit or messages to marto.

is this the next one who fools me?

No I'm here
nd you have answers.
Our CS will check this tomorrow.
May be there was some mistake , concerning refunds of chip GB
If the mistake is ours the order status will be corrected and you miners shiped
Activity: 24
Order IFYYLZIML from 2013-09-23, chips send to marto by SebastianJu at 2013-09-27
Order changed to "backorder" at 2013-10-15 - because out of stock?
As I changed from oder VPQSLLFPS / klondike design to hex16 design - also a overpayment of about 70eur exists.

But I never got any reply to my emails to technobit or messages to marto.

is this the next one who fools me?
Activity: 8
My order with number LMKRXJQBB still has the status "Payment accepted", any idea when it will be shipped ?

And it has status shipped !
Activity: 154
Fica Tranquilo
Any update for my order?
CLUMFOUTZ, its been in status 'preparation in progress' since last friday.
Activity: 55
Mine said: Preparation in progress then ... changed to: On backorder  Huh

I paid on 2013-08-08 ... what is happening Huh
legendary
Activity: 8
My order with number LMKRXJQBB still has the status "Payment accepted", any idea when it will be shipped ?
legendary
Any any status change? or just one line?

Just one line.

Code:
2013-10-15 20:35:31 Courier Pick-up SOFIA
Any any status change? or just one line?
Pages:
Jump to: