Pages:
Author

Topic: TechnoBit Eastern Europe, BG HEX16A 7 GH/s/Плaтки имoнтaж нa Aвaлoн чип - page 22. (Read 92636 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 500
a clockwork miner
We are working on new board design HEX16B.
More details when we are ready
Thank you for your reply.
I was asking mostly to know if Advanced Mining Technology (AMT_miners) is trustworthy or not.

Our design team for this product line is Technobit, we've flown over here to eastern europe, stayed for the last few weeks, and worked with them on this model. You all already know Technobit pretty well.
So what he said here, about working with you, is true?

EDIT:
I see you answered on the other thread too,
thanks for your confirmation.  Smiley
Activity: 728
We are working on new board design HEX16B.
More details when we are ready
Activity: 618
a clockwork miner
Sorry if I didn't read the whole thread, but could you please confirm (or deny) the following quote by AMT_miners?

The boards have 16 chips each, similar to the Avalon boards but built for bitfurry. The design is brand new and already complete. Final testing is being done today/tomorrow. Hopefully by Friday I'll have a video for you all showing the boards/chips/hash etc.
Our design team for this product line is Technobit, we've flown over here to eastern europe, stayed for the last few weeks, and worked with them on this model. You all already know Technobit pretty well.

Thanks!
Activity: 547
Merit: 531
First bits: 12good
sid
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
What's the power consumption of one HEX16A unit when hashed at 500MHz?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Marto, any news on when the chips will arrive at your desk for assembly?

I expected them last week. I'm inquiring just to get an e.t.a on when i can expect my miners  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I am amazed with the number of electrolyte capacitor. Guess that's why HEX16 overclock ability more high.

Its not so much the number, but the size of them.

The Metabank miners also had big electrolytic caps:

http://i.imgur.com/MRmBBbT.jpg

I hope they used good caps rated for lots of hours at 105°C.  I can't tell from the photos.
Activity: 89
Electrolyte capacitors are a must if you want to reveal the true potential of the chips. Most of the developers do not use them in needed quantities , how can you imagine 10A of current with 100-1000uF it is funny  Grin . In audio electronics we use 10 000 and more for currents about 1A and sometimes we need even more. Marto again shows his experience to the community no device is better than its power supply  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
I am amazed with the number of electrolyte capacitor. Guess that's why HEX16 overclock ability more high.

It can be overclocked higher than bitburner because the power supply on the board only needs to provide power to 16 instead 20 chips. The bitburners get at a wall there...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Activity: 547
Merit: 531
First bits: 12good
First  HEX16A units shiped yesterday   Grin Wink

@ nemercry  Yes , you can try @ 580 if you wish- a lot of HW but it's working  Grin
nice to hear! Looks like you're the man Smiley

I've got one of the first boards you can check it out here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/technobits-hex16a-in-hand-first-impressions-mining-software-303538
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Vice versa is not a meal.

@ nemercry  Yes , you can try @ 580 if you wish- a lot of HW but it's working  Grin
nice to hear! Looks like you're the man Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

@ nemercry  Yes , you can try @ 580 if you wish- a lot of HW but it's working  Grin

Serious? Great!! Any ordernumbers that went with plane?
These are customers with chips that are around for the last few weeks.
The orders with chips from our GB will be in production next week

Great News!

@ nemercry  Yes , you can try @ 580 if you wish- a lot of HW but it's working  Grin

These are customers with chips that are around for the last few weeks.
The orders with chips from our GB will be in production next week
legendary
Activity: 1190

Great, i hope my unit can go to production next week  Smiley

Activity: 266

@marto: If we want to hash at 500mhz per device, are we able to use cgminer ?
And if we are able to use cgminer, do we need to use a specific fork of yours or just the origin one ?

Regards.
Activity: 136
tester
but how to add cgminer in luci web interface for other device except TP-LINK TL-WR703N ho can run openwrt and cgminer ?
I dont even know if they were shipped?!
As far as i know Zefir did ship the chips Saturday morning from the inside of Germany.
So they are on the way, marto should have tracking numbers (if they work for EU shipping).

Pages:
Jump to: