Pages:
Author

Topic: TechnoBit Eastern Europe, BG HEX16A 7 GH/s/Плaтки имoнтaж нa Aвaлoн чип - page 23. (Read 92636 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I dont even know if they were shipped?!
Activity: 339
Vice versa is not a meal.
Any news on zephirs chips?

I think that could take some more days, to ship them from germany to bulgaria.
DHL states delivery times between 7 - 10 days. Hopefully they arrive a lot faster!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Tp-link router with dd-wrt and cgminer with HEX16 boards

Martin, can you Help me add cgminer & cgminer lua to my TL-MR3020?  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Tp-link router with dd-wrt and cgminer with HEX16 boards

legendary
Martin, how to add the cgminer configuration to luci web interface? And how to install cgminer to openwrt? Can you provide the source?
Image for flash TP-LINK TL-WR703N here: http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/avalon/
Link to source https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer

Actually i already flash my TL-MR3020 with openwrt from the openwrt website. Anyone can help me add cgminer manually?
Activity: 266
Activity: 259
Dig your freedom
Martin, how to add the cgminer configuration to luci web interface? And how to install cgminer to openwrt? Can you provide the source?
Image for flash TP-LINK TL-WR703N here: http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/avalon/
Link to source https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Hot news
First pieces from our last edition ( production run) with updgraded air  cooling
works even @ 500 Mhz - 7.7/8 Ghs

Whats the temperature with that? Arent there many hardware errors?
Sebastian,
The math is sample:

16x500 Mhz =8000Ghs (0%) 8/7.7 makes about 3.8% which is excellent result

It is indeed. Im only wondering... i run my bitburner at 450mhz and get 8.8GH for 20 chips miner. But when i go higher in clockrate hw is rising. When i raise voltage it gets even worse. Thats why i wonder what they did.

The reason for that lies in the different amount of chips while having same sized power supply components(i mean the voltage supply components, couldnt find the correct word for it). As Burnin stated the Bitburners are near to its max power draw on 450 mhz.
In short: Bitburner has max 60-80Amps for 20 chips, the Hex board something similar for 16 chips.

Might be...
Hot news
First pieces from our last edition ( production run) with updgraded air  cooling

Sebastian,
The math is sample:

It is indeed. Im only wondering... i run my bitburner at 450mhz and get 8.8GH for 20 chips miner. But when i go higher in clockrate hw is rising. When i raise voltage it gets even worse. Thats why i wonder what they did.

The reason for that lies in the different amount of chips while having same sized power supply components(i mean the voltage supply components, couldnt find the correct word for it). As Burnin stated the Bitburners are near to its max power draw on 450 mhz.
In short: Bitburner has max 60-80Amps for 20 chips, the Hex board something similar for 16 chips.
legendary
Hot news
First pieces from our last edition ( production run) with updgraded air  cooling

Wow, this is really hot news  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Hot news
First pieces from our last edition ( production run) with updgraded air  cooling

niczzzzzz !!!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Hot news

Sebastian,
The math is sample:

They are good for sure maybe some magic? Who knows....My vote is for power supply.
legendary
Hot news

Sebastian,
The math is sample:

legendary
Hot news

Sebastian,
The math is sample:

legendary
Hot news

Hot news

Sounds like awesome news for your customers! Maybe you can improve the Hashrate on the Bitfury Design also Smiley.
Is it already tested on longterm base ?
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
tester
legendary
Hot news

The hottest news ever!
 Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hot news

Pages:
Jump to: