Pages:
Author

Topic: TechnoBit Eastern Europe, BG HEX16A 7 GH/s/Плaтки имoнтaж нa Aвaлoн чип - page 30. (Read 92636 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Will the K16 also be capable of running faster like the HEX version?
And
Will the HEX be ready the same time as the K16? I mean K16 was further in development as i readed in this thread?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Voltage modified by PIC means the voltage and clockrate can be changed on the fly in cgminer?

I hope it gets near 450MHz with aircooling and practically no HW-Errors like the bitburner do...

Its not different then to a bitburner except the number of chips and the price right?

Edit: The lead time of up to 4 weeks... can this be lowered? I mean at the moment in 4 weeks the difficulty is rising 75%. Burnin seems to work up zefirs first batch in one week after receiving. And it took so long only because parts were missing. Im interested but im unsure about the lead time...
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Awesome work - I took now 8 of this board instead of the "ready miner". Just placed my order!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
HEX16A populated

Fantastic work.

Let us see the tests soon as you can!
fex
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
It's great to see your progress!

About power supplies:
Do you have an estimate on the maximum power draw of the HEX 16A?
According to my calculations (based on avalon chip data and educated guessing), a non-overclocked board should need about 35W. For overclocked boards I have no idea - maybe up to 60W to be safe?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
That was fast... waiting for hashing details, overclocking and so on.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Everybody paying with Wire transfer (mostly SEPA) do have in mind not to use SHA (shared) taxes option , because this way we get 5 EUR less with every transaction.
Instead use OUR.

Regards: Martin

My bank changed it automaticly to shared Sad.
What do i have to do to get it right?
If you did not made the payment just add 5 EUR to the amount, this is the minimum tax my bank takes.
If you did it you can send in btc to 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff, just add a comment to BTC transfer with the order reference string
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Bulgaria shoudl adopt the EUR, that solves the problem Tongue

(or everybody should just pay in BTC  Wink )
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Everybody paying with Wire transfer (mostly SEPA) do have in mind not to use SHA (shared) taxes option , because this way we get 5 EUR less with every transaction.
Instead use OUR.

My bank changed it automaticly to shared Sad.
What do i have to do to get it right?
Instead use OUR.

I ordered yesterday Cheesy (1xK16 and 2xK1)
Also wire transfer, so normally should arrive soon! (SEPA)

Any idea when the chips from BATCH 1 Marto74 will arrive?
And an estimate of the time needed to assemble and ship the miner? (minus shipping time)

Very excited!!
If Avalon are not late end of August.
Assembly and tests about 10 days
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
I ordered yesterday Cheesy (1xK16 and 2xK1)
Also wire transfer, so normally should arrive soon! (SEPA)

Any idea when the chips from BATCH 1 Marto74 will arrive?
And an estimate of the time needed to assemble and ship the miner? (minus shipping time)

Very excited!!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Ordered 4 x HEX 16A and 2 x K1 units, international wire transfer should arrive in a few days  Grin
Can't wait to get the boards they look so nice  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
fex
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
VAT problem fixed

Thank you, I finally ordered yesterday Smiley since I'm out of Bitcoins, you should receive a SEPA tomorrow.
You can send us an e-mail @ any time Wink
Pages:
Jump to: