Pages:
Author

Topic: TechnoBit Eastern Europe, BG HEX16A 7 GH/s/Плaтки имoнтaж нa Aвaлoн чип - page 26. (Read 92636 times)

Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
If I will pay for assembly immidately after bitsyncom will confirm shipping, what time I have to wait for my chips to be assembled?
Those orders already at PCB house are orders for people with chips already in hand or for people from your first batch?
store says 1151 pieces available tho.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Marto whats your vision on the avalon chips and your GB? Your gonna wait or whats the plan?
Hi,
For now We are about a week late.
I'll wait @least another weeks before any action.
For just sent an email to Avalon asking for shipment info

Ok!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Marto whats your vision on the avalon chips and your GB? Your gonna wait or whats the plan?
Hi,
For now We are about a week late.
I'll wait @least another weeks before any action.
For just sent an email to Avalon asking for shipment info
Hello marto74,

i sent you a mail regarding chips which will probably be sent on on wednesday. I just want you confirmation, that if i dont refund them and let them ship to your location, that you can put them together in a short time. If so i would start to set the Order immediatly and pay for it.
If you think there will be a big delay (more than one week after receiving the chips ?), i need to think about a refund. (I dont hope so).

Regards
The PCB's will be here in 2.5 weeks, week after that You'll have your miner boards assembled and tested

Regards: Martin
Activity: 339
Vice versa is not a meal.
Hello marto74,

i sent you a mail regarding chips which will probably be sent on on wednesday. I just want you confirmation, that if i dont refund them and let them ship to your location, that you can put them together in a short time. If so i would start to set the Order immediatly and pay for it.
If you think there will be a big delay (more than one week after receiving the chips ?), i need to think about a refund. (I dont hope so).

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Marto, how about some leak for new HEX16 pcb design picture  Grin
Order to the PCB house confirmed.
Now let's hope for the best
Oh to bad, thought you had an own order at zephir Smiley
I have , but only 40-50 received.
Oh to bad, thought you had an own order at zephir Smiley
The 2500 chips, for what orders are those martin? Do you have order numbers?
This is N 69
But this is irrelevant as far the chips are from other group bye
The 2500 chips, for what orders are those martin? Do you have order numbers?
After populating the new double power suply design of HEX 16 in Friday, We started testing and the board is working @450 MHz .

As far the PCB design is now tested and any changes would be only software ( firmware) We are going to place bare PCB order in Friday.

Do you mean 4500 MHz?

At what time on friday? Smiley

The PCB order will be submitted until Friday 14:00 EET (+2) in order to be in production since next  monday

You haven`t read the whole shit from Yifu yet? I don`t think that chips will come finally - please look that you can get a refund ASAP!
As ASICMiner Blades 10GH cost now 3.5BTC all your/our hardware got burned overnight. Please have a look at this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3032534

Now he refunds people BTC what are mined with our chips - I think this asshole will have a dangerous life soon.
I did read this.
Any way we are ready with the tests of the boards.
We purchased components and also there are 2500 chips here, so We are starting our first batch in order to be ready.
If any body have doubts , then just do not order .
The service will work for those that want to have avalon based miner, others are not going to order.
In the case of the customer with chips on hand OUR pricing is still better than equal to ASICminer blades.

Ohhhh sorry didn`t mean it bad & don`t know you have 2.5k chips. Are this chips send in via clients or is your groupbuy arrived?
Zefir first batch and some delivered by the customer
Activity: 359
After populating the new double power suply design of HEX 16 in Friday, We started testing and the board is working @450 MHz .

As far the PCB design is now tested and any changes would be only software ( firmware) We are going to place bare PCB order in Friday.

Do you mean 4500 MHz?

The PCB order will be submitted until Friday 14:00 EET (+2) in order to be in production since next  monday

You haven`t read the whole shit from Yifu yet? I don`t think that chips will come finally - please look that you can get a refund ASAP!
As ASICMiner Blades 10GH cost now 3.5BTC all your/our hardware got burned overnight. Please have a look at this:

Now he refunds people BTC what are mined with our chips - I think this asshole will have a dangerous life soon.
I did read this.
We purchased components and also there are 2500 chips here, so We are starting our first batch in order to be ready.
The service will work for those that want to have avalon based miner, others are not going to order.
In the case of the customer with chips on hand OUR pricing is still better than equal to ASICminer blades.

Ohhhh sorry didn`t mean it bad & don`t know you have 2.5k chips. Are this chips send in via clients or is your groupbuy arrived?

Do you mean 4500 MHz?

I did read this.
Activity: 359

Do you mean 4500 MHz?

Do you mean 4500 MHz?

The PCB order will be submitted until Friday 14:00 EET (+2) in order to be in production since next  monday
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
450 per chips? Cheesy

That's impressive!!!!

So 7.2 Ghash? Cheesy
Activity: 547
Merit: 531
First bits: 12good

Do you mean 4500 MHz?

It is 450MHz per chip !!!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!

Do you mean 4500 MHz?

Pages:
Jump to: